Log

Log

Did this guy really shit in someone's mouth. Wtf is going on?

Yes

Not exactly. The groupie actually sucked the log of shit from his asshole and let it slidd down her throat.

During the popularity of 2girls1cup a groupie was sucking off Andy. He excused himself to the toilet and she followed for what Andy thought would be a blumpkin. Turns out he had a little poo performance anxiety and the superfan roadie offered to help. At first she just fingered his Anus while sucking him off then she moved to tossing salad before doubling down on the Hoover lips. She sucked his asshole while giving a reach around. When Andy came his muscles relaxed and the log of shit slidd right down her throat.

That kind of experience changes a man. There is no turning back. It's like going from pauper to prince. The prince of emocore with an army of BvB to suck shit straight from the source

Piss

So you made up this story for this stupid fucking meme

is there a log in that sac?

fap fap fapfap

Kill yourself.

so fucking hot...

Are you fucking retarted? Who in the fuck would ever want to put someone's piss in their fucking mouth? Much less whoever the fuck Daniel Filth is. You know what I really hate about these fucking half-assed failed attempts at derailing decent threads? It's not that the content matter is disgusting, which it fucking is. And it's not even the level of shasmeless samefagging and trying to force a retarted "meme". It's the fact that Andy's warm, creamy log roll isn't clogging up my fucking throat. So go fuck yourself, drink other peoples piss, and be a degenerate somewhere else. Logless shills aren't welcome here.

911 was an inside log

log

I'll give you one thing. You're the most dedicated person on Sup Forums

>implying there is only one logboi

>implying it's one person
Logposting is the hottest new trend in Sup Forums. More and more join every day.