If you get dubs, you must buy a shitty $2 hot dog and drink from 7-Eleven immediately

If you get dubs, you must buy a shitty $2 hot dog and drink from 7-Eleven immediately

Does 711 take food stamps?

jokes on you, we dont got no 7 11

yes, but only for cold items. However they found some sort of loophole that allows you to buy a pizza when it's cold and have the clerk cook the pizza after the transaction is complete.

Roll

Shit I don't want to

lucky bastards

Fuck again?!

kek obviously demands it

you literally got "7-Eleven", now you HAVE to

>711

What toppings and condiments will you get?

Circle K?

Probably just chili, I'll be back soon

HOLY MOLY

Ehh they ain't that bad.

we will keep this thread warm until you return with pics

Screencapped 'dis shit.

im game i live right next to a 7-11

you better post a pic you fat faggot

Bump, I'm in the car otw there

Roll

Get there faster you fat americunt. You can apply for a job as a spare tire after you've eaten that shit nigga.

You must go now as well.

hungry and rollin

Thecked

Fuck you guys.

I can't since the closest 7/11 from here is over 100 km away. (60 miles) I live in the middle of nowhere and currently without any vehicle or busses around. Pay for my cab back & forth and I'll go there. Around 280$ in cab fees.

>loophole
your clerk is fucking with you to sound smart.
he can sell you warm fucking pizza with foodstamps, it's 711 literally no one gives a fuck

source: me, t.poorfag with en EBT card

KEK wills it!!!!

Nice job user

Okay I got it check last pic, never had one before the chili smells like bad pussy

noice! what kinda soda?

we need a review

Some nice all American coke

Tasted like shit. salty as hell and had a funk to it

lol it's still pretty early... that thing had probably been on the rollers since 7 am

Let's go

The chili was the worst part

At work. Lunch break starts at the top of the hour. Rollin

roll

In Chicago, where it's easier to get a LINK card than getting your car tested for emissions, the Mariano's will "cook for free" anything you buy. Thus, those without a decent working kitchen will pick up a steak, have it grilled, and be able to eat it there.
The system prevents something prohibited from being rung up at the register and LINK being accepted.
As of Wednesday, those with LINK will be able to buy sodas - and not have the 1ยข/oz tax.

I don't live anywhere close to a 711