The Worst Fanbases in music

Thoughts?

>Inb4 angry fanbase of one of the artists in the chart proves me right

remove grimes from that silly chart

metallica shouldn't be on there you prick

Needs more indie rock and prog rock in general. Also needs a krautrock representative as well. And some kinda 90s hip hop release to represent the lewronggeneration dadhoppers, probably both a 2pac and a Biggie release.

See? Called it.

yeah this
replace opeth with can
who df cares bout opeth anyway

>dont like any of these
Feels good boys, who here only-listens-to-bark-psychosis

Lil B's fan base is a bunch of memers, none of them are nearly as insufferable than the other fan bases. Replace him with Migos or something. Also I think that AA would be a better representation of the grimesfags since that's the album that they say "you just don't like pop" if you don't like it

Good start

you forgot mac demarco

Radiohead fans are def the worst

You forgot MCR fans
Low hanging fruit, I know, but they are probably the only fan base for a band that acts like a tumblr fan base for a cartoon

Isn't the point of this to find the bad fanbases, not the bad artists. Some of these are nice enough albums that just get praised an unbearable amount.

where's weezer?

>who here only listens to the least intersting first wave of post-rock bands
Hopefully no-one

Add linkin park

mostly agreeable but i fuck with juggalos

I'm a fan of a few of those and I agree.

>make stupid post
>people call you out for being retarded
>"wow look at how correct I was"
0/10
sage

wasted trips you fucking pleb. gtfo off my board you literal 15 year old

Pre-Black Album Metallica is actually pretty good though.

its not about if the band is good or not. the metallica fanbase is still total shit.

So which fanbase are you part of?

Are you the grimesfag or the metallicafag? It would help nail you down easier.

What's wrong with Kate Bush fans?

TOP's album should be Vessel in my opinion as it's way more representative of the band itself

grimlinfags will hang

What's wrong with Swans fans?

Thanks for proving me right.
/thread

TOP blew up because of Blurry Face tho

>Calls thread stupid most likely because one of his fanbases was insulted
>People call him out and he gets upset
>Doesn't explain any other reason why he'd be upset
>Fucking /thread-ing himself

You are sad.

Foo Fighters fan base is actually not toxic at all. Eminem has a fucking horrible fan base tho, probably one of the worst.

>claims others are upset over a blatant b8 shitpost when they call him out for being retarded
Wow dude look at how mad you are right now

The reason that it's so cancerous is because of the people who carried over when Blurryface released, its more representative. Same reason why AA would be better than Visions.

You forgot this guy as well.

>it's b8 because I don't like it
You realize that no one but the fan bases listed (that most people on Sup Forums are not rabid members of aside from maybe NMH) are getting offended by it right?

Frig off man, Bark Psychosis + Moonshake + Long Fin Killie is all you need

>Either actually upset over this or knew it was bait but still replied and somehow that's my fault
>Someone calls him out over constantly bumping the thread and all he gives in response is "Lol ur mad now"

is there a prominent lil ugly mane fan base, if so how shit is it? legit question i have no idea, thanks famiglia.

Classical music fans are the worst by far

Can you just make it 50 pictures of grimes

>still thinks people are just getting offended when they call him retarded
>what is sage
go back to >>>/reddit/
/thread

I was tempted but there's more than one god awful fanbase out there.

Like whatever fanbase is a part of.

Nice dodging my other points.

And you're still thread-ing yourself. Nice.

Gotta add U2

did you make everything misaligned to trigger me?

Yes.

You're clearly mad because your im criticizing your posting habits, which overall reflect your fragile ego.

I'm literally laughing out loud at you as I type this, while sipping from a glass of sherry.

Agreeable and i'm a fan of at least three of those.
Also, BFMV has fans? i mean they were mostly thrown around at scene metalcore circles but never had an dedicated fanbase like Slipknot or BOTDF as far as i remember as an edgy teen in the 2000's.

At least I'm not pretentious enough to /thread myself.
Twice.

And not have the thread end.

Besides isn't there 100 other threads that'd suit your tastes more since you're so certain this one is a bait thread?

Do you like Grimes or Metallica?

If Kate is there, Bjork should be as well. Her fans are equally pretentious if not more than Kate's.

Hmmm.... struck a nerve did I? Figures, you can't even hold your ground when your under attack. HA!
I like one or two songs from both. Never listened to an entire album from either.

Now without further adue.....

/thread

>Dodging the question.
>Criticism means "Struck a nerve" now.

Alright then. You just gonna keep /thread-ing until the thread actually ends or what?

>still posting a spolied poll like a true plebster
Fuck off dipshit

>continues to call the poll fake with no evidence to hide the fact that the board doesn't like his waifu
stay mad

I was in that thread. It was blatant corruption. A rotten apple values more than your shitty poll. Every time you will post that poll I will call you on your bullshit.

Not really.

>still has no evidence
>somehow missed he super obvious damage control by fake OP

Missing Rush.

Listen to several of the bands on here and you're totally right.

>no Oasis
>no The Beatles
>no U2

wait really

Name at lease 5 bands with a 'good fanbase', whatever the hell that's supposed to mean.