You see this, you disgusting, racist, homophobes. Dispite of all your homophobia...

You see this, you disgusting, racist, homophobes. Dispite of all your homophobia, you simply can't suppress the beauty of the lgbtqai+. Soon companies like Disney will make similar movies and finally show the world how beautiful it is to be gay and there is nothing you can do.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2REkk9SCRn0

Found the fat nigger sjw faggot

Never post again, stupid dyke cunt

That's right!

kys

I have no issue with homos, if they want aids, that's on them. I do take issue with trannies pretending, albeit failing, to be women. They're not and never will be. Threatening suicide and accusing me of murder isn't going to change that. Calling myself a zebra doesn't make me one, even if it's what I believe, so even if you believe you're a woman, you're not. Why? Because science.

LBG, should be it. None of this tqai shit.

how many letters are you fucking faggots going to add fuck

this is qt

>tfw no bf

You forgot the "P". It's now lgbtqaip+ ya know. Yup, the pedophiles are now lumped in with the rest of the snowflakes. Saw that one coming 20 years ago.

Lgbtlamobbq

ew

Nah...the majority of pedophiles are heterosexual. Sorry. It's just raw numbers.

Hmm... Should we rope the bug chasers and risk catching aids or just let them die in a puddle of body fluids

Look at all you homophobes throwing around your backwards, hillbilly, redneck insults. You call us snowflakes but you all seem to be the real snowflakes. Lol.

What fuckin difference does it make if they are sticking dicks into little boys or girls, or forcing little boys or girls to fuck their snatch?? You retarded fuck, the point is that they are PEDOPHILES and they are now tacked on to the same fuckin flag. Whether or not they are hetero while they do it is fucking irrelevant. Stupid cunt.

LGBTqueifnfjeiuwkflhdvnilwukerhfdjao;3il4ktwerfhnuerkhrewjfiuhkjenowqiweqwLUFJWPIUE;RHAKENFEUWKAJPMIGUREWLKHQEGWJGOIUEHKJQIvfnwiurktljgmeviukjshkdfnvjksnkrvmleiwka

The difference is to the tune of 11:1. Pedos go with the straight pride flag. Sorry.

>Lgbtlamobbq
Actually, you bigot, it's:
Lgbtlamobbqlolgtavciapbjabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyznowiknowmyabcsnexttimewontyousingwithme

You keep telling yourself that, you precious thing you. But every time I see these fucking animals trying to make their case for social acceptance, they are pinning their letter onto the rainbow flag acronym.

They are, afterall, just another misunderstood and marginalized sexual preference! You keep apologizing, though. I'm sure all the mentally scarred 8 year olds will appreciate it.

Might be low quality bait but this low quality bait and a dub in my original post sure did draw a few fag in.

And that is why, the LGBTQAI+ delegation herby condemns pedophiles to the straight pride group. Their social acceptance is that of heterosexuals with age attraction disorder.

>...how beautiful it is to be gay
Like being gay isn't a mental illness that we socially tolerate because there is currently no known cure.

There is no straight pride group, it's just called "normal". Effectively, by definition the pedos really do belong with the queens, queers, benders, dykes, and all the other snowflakes... You know, the abnormals.

>heterosexuals with age attraction disorder
Does that mean gays are heterosexuals with same sex attraction disorder?

Go back to tumblr you fucking autistic land whale

>watching modern tv
L M A O

>Soon companies like Disney will make similar movies and finally show the world how beautiful it is to be gay
heh, this faggot knows nothing about disney

>Soon companies like Disney will make similar movies and finally show the world how beautiful it is to be gay and there is nothing you can do.
>show the world how beautiful it is to be gay

isn't this some sort of double standard

Disney is so old fashioned. You want gay watch spongebob