BUTTPLUG THREAD

BUTTPLUG THREAD

Anons please recommend me a first buttplug for my girlfriend. We have tried anal once a long time ago during a bathtub fun.
I only got the tip and as we didnt use any preparation we decided to stop it right there becasue of her being in pain.

She recently admitted she was curious about the process and heard it can be really plesureable. Asked if she wants to try it again propertly replied: "with propert preparation(...) I've heard buttplug helps too"

Looking for something tiny, cute yet exclusive.

A material and type advice needed too

my gf

Well done user, beautiful girl. How often do you play with that toy? Do you always use it before anal or do you use it as a addition to vaginal intercourse too?

Get one like this from Aliexpress, they only cost a couple bucks. They're tiny, cute, and metal so they probably won't kill you like the jelly ones.

Are the jellies harmful? Or just hard to clean so they may cause hygene problems?

So much foreplay dude. Anal is easier for me if he eats and fingers my ass for a while before, use lots of lube and introduce toys like butt plugs. Go at her pace. Be patient. It's so worth it

I got one for my Gf, it's fun to play with, these buttplugs are usually very small no more than 3-4 cm... They're fun to play with tho since we both enjoy anal and vaginal sex!

Generally contain phtalates which make them elastic and also are known to cause butt cancer

medical grade silicon, you can find some good cheap stuff on amazon. just make sure to pay attention to the dimensions

I bet it is, thank you, I am well aware of the lube importance and I am also a amateur ass eater so no problem there. We just want to push it one step further.

What sex postion is your favourite as femanon?

we use it the odd time, not loads and prep and cleaning lube up becomes a bit tedious. We use it so she feels full in both holes, and it adds stimulation for myself

Not buying this shit thanks to user. Metal / Glass it is. The price is not really a factor. I think that my beloved girlfriend's ass deserves the best

Exactly as I think it will end up with us. Unless she likes it even more than I will.

my gf (k: houranus)

its always a nice treat, plus i love the look of the plug in her!

Get 3 silicone plugs, small medium and large, there's a ton of 'training kits' out there that offer a gradual increase in size.

The 'princess plugs' with the diamond on the base look hot and girls who otherwise wouldn't be interested in anal play are more receptive if the toy turns their asshole into a sparkle, but the stem on them, meaning the part their ass is actually being stretched by as it sits inside them, is typically very thin and doesn't do any stretching at all, so it is not a good work-up for anal fucking.

Get a trainer kit and a 'princess plug' but just use the pp as something you make her wear out to dinner and the trainer kit as foreplay for actual anal sex.

oh, and if you're serious about anal play and so is she, get a shower attachment enema kit that she can use to squirt water up her asshole and shit it all out before you fuck her in the butt. She'll likely feel much more comfortable about getting buttfucked if she is confident she wont get poop on your dick.

and last of all, try getting a 'lube chute' that looks like a syringe so you can squirt a ton of lube into her asshole as well.

good luck, have fun, and dont ever go ass to vagina without showering and thoroughly washing your penis or any toys beforehand if you care about this girl. Very good chance of giving her ecoli, bacterial vaginosis and urinary tract infections.

solid.

The wife

oh shit dude thank you

suddenly now every user has a 10/10 pussy girlfriend

blue colour seems off

My gf loves the one I bought her last year and she wears it regulary during the day to keep her relaxed.
The shaft is the biggest I could find on a metal plug with circular rings for stimulation. She loves the look and feel and wears it up to 8 hours a day. Wanna get her a glass plug for the night though for better stretching since she wants to try fisting soon. So go slow and make her enjoy it and she will want more soon!

damn I think I will abort the ship then. I dont want my future wife to be a loose anal bitch that wants me to fuck up her ass for good.

That's abnormal user.

I go as to pussy every time I fuck my wife's ass. She does clean her ass very well though. We have never had issues before.

That's awesome! I wish my wife did this kind of thing. I would love to fist her ass also. The way I see it, pussy should be tight, ass can be loose.

She doesn't get loose from training the butt ring muscle. She can even grab you tighter with the control of this muscle just like training the pelvic muscles for the pussy grip! The plug just makes the girl relax to the feeling of being filled/pounded there. It's totally worth it pal!

Thank you user

any more pics of her in those cute ankle socks?