None of you are man enough to do this :')

None of you are man enough to do this :')

Oh don't worry, she'll still say she was raped.

Dude is a bitch.
He should've sucked her dick like a real man.

>caring about women

what the fuck do you think we are, bernie supporters?

The next day, the guy got accused of rape.

>It was real in my mind

Back in reality, Mr Aquamarine has never touched a tit but is desperate to and so will virtue signal on in the internet in the vain hope that his piousness will attract him a mate.

=)

On one hand, this guy is a faggot white knight. On the other hand, acting like niggers and fucking sloppy party sluts at frat houses isn't acceptable behavior either.

That is the right thing to do after all user... why is this a story. Even though the cunt is a stupid pig who can't control her emotions or actions, you got to treat them like that for your own protection if nothing else.

w-what?

Fucking beta faggot.

>Not liking a bit of harmless rape

Seriously?

he touched her. in feminist's eyes that counts as rape.

You ever get drunk and get your dick sucked?
Everyone wants their dick sucked when they're drunk.
That's the whole point of getting drunk in the first place, maybe you'll find someone to put some lip on tip.
Instead, this chode locks her away in a room wasted and doesn't even do the honor of blowing the cock.
If I was her, I would be pissed my dick was dry.

Women don't have dicks, retard

If you're a chick and you go to a frat party expecting not to get fucked, you're legit retarded.

user! It's 2016!!

Her retarded behavior has nothing to do with yours.

Sorry, REAL women don't have dicks.

This.

May as well actually fuck her.

What are you a trans-misogynist bigot?

Spoken like an actual non degenerate.

I'll never understand how extroverts enjoy such a atmosphere. The carnal mindless energy reeks of nigger apes without any higher purpose or virtue.

>tfw getting raped at a party is my number one fantasy

>>/lgbt/

this

Spoken like as true friendless, kissless, autistic faggot. I expect nothing more from you Leaf.

Isn't he oppressing her by assuming she can't take care of herself? Or that maybe she wanted to get fucked? This guy is a cis scum racist.

problematic as fuck.

Real men don't virtue signal for likes on social media. Fucking fag.

I bet the chick was butthurt when she woke up the next day and realized she didn't get laid.
Probably fucked with her self-esteem real good.

>OMG I was SOOO drunk and slutty...
>and I was practically giving myself away!
>b-but no one wanted me.... ;_;

Kek

last time i looked keeping random whores in check wasn't part of my job description

>getting this baited

Probably still accused him of rape too :^)

fpibp

Things that never happened; the thread.