Why does the media portray black women as masculine?

There are no studies that show blacks NATURALLY have more testostorone than any other 'race' . NONE what soever. There have been a few studies that have shown black AMERICAN males have higher testosterone levels than other groups , but these studies have not provided any evidence that the testosterone levels are due naturally to certain biological mechanisms supposedly unique to one 'ethnic group'. These studies have yielded inconsistent results for american blacks and there has been no studies that showed that native black people from africa have higher testosterone levels than people around the world. At least one study compared the testosterone levels to african american women versus the testosterone levels of women from other ethnic groups showed , that african american women had the the lowest levels of testosterone.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G9DgElmjdfk
youtube.com/watch?v=sSaCaRr1xLA
npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=124628530
commonhealth.wbur.org/2012/11/why-are-four-out-of-five-black-women-obese
youtube.com/user/tnnrawnews
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i don't need the media. i have my own eyes.

would enslave/10

sheboons have hair on their balls

>Why does the media portray black women as masculine?
Because they usually are.

Those dainty feminine black girls are usually raised by middle/upper class blacks, raised to act white, and as such are really not the norm.

>racemix
>britcuck
No wonder why UK is so fucked.

Sauce on Cleopatra here

>eww black women are so ugly! they're manly!

These are the kind of lies told by people who are disgusted by their attraction to negresses.

The angrier they are, the more they love it.

>widest hips of all
okay

ive been to medicland, you guys have niggers everywhere, your not fooling anyone mountain jew..

This

Also, other black girls are usually fiercely jealous of them and make fun of them, which just makes them look bad because they are being unnecessary aggressive

>Why does the media portray black women as masculine?

I don't really think they do. It's our tranny first lady who bears all the responsibility for that.

If she would stop masquerading as a black "woman" that would help.

>are really not the norm.

Since when are normal women wife material, anyway?

You gotta quit with these Sudanese Dinka looking slenderman women desu.

>you will never have a nigger slave to use as your fuck toy
feels bad

Give me the blackest black women you can.

I like my thicc Afrikan kweenz, thank you very much.

some are cute tbqh.

keyword is SOME. like 1% of them.

youtube.com/watch?v=G9DgElmjdfk

Black women are masculine, not even their own men want them. 100% of the pictures people post in threads like this depict mixed race women, dressed in western clothing, wearing weaves, cosmetics and photoshopped to shit.

Black women are vile, racist, disgusting she beasts. They're also retarded and contribute towards degenerate lifestyles on a level no other race can match.

It's gon be lit.

Probably because they don't take shit, for better or for worse.

fine looking chocolate right there

> tfw

this, nilotics are a separate race (genetic studies confirm), it's as if someone posted curries in a thread discussing chinks

Every non-black group on the planet rates black women as the least attractive. the lowest of the low. the most ugly.

youtube.com/watch?v=sSaCaRr1xLA

I can not believe I am saying this, but the black woman is actually the best dressed of the three.

>these women are mixed race!
>they're wearing western clothing and cosmetics!
>they're conducting themselves like whitey!

Why are you implying these things are bad? Get a grip, my guy. You are losing your mind.

hahah wtf

LOL black chicks the only type of girl I'll hit back if they tryna fight

Half of them could rip the arms off a gorilla

I fear for my life when dealing with large black women

>tfw you find your mom's wigs for the first time

white people don't have to deal with this shit

>dressed in western clothing, wearing weaves, cosmetics and photoshopped to shit.
yeah because white women on contrary wear traditional european clothing like skirts and scarves, don't dye their hair, don't wear cosmetics, and don't apply instagram filters on their photos

She looks like she's wearing a house nigger outfit from some old american movie.

Blacks are victims of the jews, being corraled into a revolving door of poverty by a welfare state created by jewish activists, attorneys and lobbyists.

Thnks for saying it, swede bro, I thought I was the only one who noticed!

this outfit is pretty good, I'd prefer if modern day qts wore this instead of skin tight leggings and shirt with boobs falling out

and the other two look like hookers

Dude every day I see you posting that narrow set of pics, tell your superiors at the shilling center to give a new folder or something.

That's because the media portrays them in a negative light. They're brainwashed to find them unattractive.

Some black women are qt. Some have great bodies. They can be a lot of fun in the sack. Issue is that if you get her pregnant the chance of your mulatto child growing up to resent their white side is very high. Mixed people tend to be more hostile on race issues to prove themselves.

just letting you know black women dont wash their hair every day and their hair is not even real but a weave. black women are like horses. you think they are cute from pics and videos but when you meet one in person the first thing that hits you is the smell.

Because they are. For every nigress, there is at least 20 ooga booga monsters that you see all the time. They are the most aggressive female ethnicity. Call a qt whitegirl sweetheart, she will smile, do it to a black girl and get SCUZE ME? I AINT NO HOOCHIE AZZ HOE, BESS GIT YO ASS A STEPPIN NIKKA.

Hell, even black men. Why else do you think interracial couples are so popular? Not even black men want to deal with the women.

this is very true

black women, even the dainty white ones are manly and aggressive as fuck. it's really gross to see and I have noticed I cannot identify black lesbians in the wild like I can white lesbians.

that's pretty fucking groce, desu

All mulatto kids grow up claiming their nigger side. Its the cool thing to do.

>just letting you know black women dont wash their hair every day
Am I supposed to wash my hair every day? Doesn't that ruin your hair? Twice a week is more than enough if you don't do hard physical labour.

where da black womenz at?

not to mention the honkies call them niggers anyway

i get it though
cant have racemixed half niggers walking around pretending to be the pure whites

nasty

This is what niggers actually believe.

That's really gross friend, even if you don't notice it yourself you probably walk around smelling a fair bit.

No it's not.

As if.
t. fag

Better than a slut.

It's true. Watch the documentary Dark Girls and all will be revealed.

Black women smell funny, kind of like wet laundry left in the washer too long.
I have never been able to get past that.

you're literally voiding your quotations with your statements.

As it is.
t. Low Standards

niggers?

>Doesn't that ruin your hair?
Yes, extremely so.
In the west, you are brainwashed into thinking stripping your hair of it's natural oils with caustic chemicals makes it "clean" and "healthy".
If you must shower everyday, use cold water and use castille soap in your hair once every few days in the stead of shampoo.

What puts me off black people in general is that if they don't smell like a sour towel, they smell like they almost drowned in lotion.

yeah, it is. you just have a medical disorder
you can stick your dick into niggers if you want to, but don't try and pass it off as normal

>if you must shower everyday

I can't believe people who don't clean themselves on purpose and not because of poverty every day exist in the US.

Why cold water?

>I can't believe people who don't clean themselves on purpose and not because of poverty every day exist in the US.
you're on a website full of people like this

I'm sorry that my concern for the health of my hair and skin offends you so much.
Perhaps you need a safe space, so you have time to un-trigger yourself?

I also don't like black women because they have an on/off ebonics swich, and while they may speak perfect normal english in most situations, the moment they're around other monkeys they instantly go ghetto, and I can't understand what the fuck they're saying. All the head bobbing and swaying just is very un-sexy

Because of all the white stormfag homos

reminder that if you wouldnt fuck you are either a low test faggot or a virgin.

you sound like a fucking feminist tree hugger man. have you noticed people holding their nose when around you?

Most men would stick their dick in anything with a pulse.

It's not the testosterone you gotta worry about nigga...

"48% of black women between 14 and 49 are infected with the virus, and that blacks have a 39% infection rate, compared with 12% among whites."

npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=124628530

“No population in the United States has a higher obesity rate than African American women, four out of five of whom are overweight or obese, according to a 2012 study."

commonhealth.wbur.org/2012/11/why-are-four-out-of-five-black-women-obese

>Does not like tasteless clothing
>N-niggers!

While pipin' hot water is comfy as fuck, it's really damaging to your hair and skin.
Having it cold or luke-warm doesn't cause damage.

Pretty sure that's just an Italian thing

>black women don't have more testostorone
lel
youtube.com/user/tnnrawnews

Wrong

>while they may speak perfect normal english in most situations, the moment they're around other monkeys they instantly go ghetto
that's true for all local dialects too though, you may not be used to it because america doesn't have strong local dialects but elsewhere it's noticeable

Some nasty polack once posted a statistic that 48% of them had herpes and more than half (in the US) were technically obese.

Any truth to this? Or was he just a racist stormweenie?

thats just too much man, a nice round cute butt is sexy but those overproportionate big weird looking asses is just atavism

No, because I wear deodorant and wear clean clothes every day.
Why are you so defensive about the fact what you falsely believe is "good hygiene" isn't so and is causing you harm?

>you just have a medical disorder

Feels pretty good, 2bh.

>too much

There's hardly such a thing. High test is best.

No hard feelings, though, because your country makes really nice shotguns.

I want to blanda upp with a beautiful black women so bad.

White women are ugly, not fun and just stuck-up.

Thats nonsense, I live in the bible belt and speak proper english. I'm white and don't have a 2nd dialect I switch on and off when I'm around other white people from my "region".
Nignogs have created a fake dialect, a fake accent, fake words and face colloquialisms because they're fucking retarded and keep perpetuating it by allowing their children to pick up this street lingo. Black teachers have an accent...what the fuck....niggers have been here since the 1700s and you tell me they can't lose the ebonics?

whats happening is niggers feel speaking proper english is "giving in to the man". Retarded.

White women are threatened so they display them in a negative light.

this

unless you're a fat slob you shouldn't be sweating profusely if you're not doing sports or something

>haven´t fapped for couple of days
>this thread

You do that Muhammed, back to Africa to find them.

Ben Garrison triggerede OP and now this sad thread. Sad!

White women are perfect, they don't have to do anything, so fuck off jew. You're not white anyway.

do you exercise flab master?

>You want to breed with hot women? You are mentally ill!

Look it's ok if you're into bestiality or whatever but you need to understand that not everyone else is. Also putting that thing in heels is animal abuse and your local PETA chapter has been informed

That just means you don't have a strong dialect.

>a fake dialect, a fake accent, fake words
And Appalachian words like "sigogglin", on contrary, are in what way more legitimate than ebonics?