STOP FUCKING MAKING POSTS ABOUT CHESTER "I NEVER MADE A SINGLE GOOD SONG" BENNINGTON!!!!!!!!!!

STOP FUCKING MAKING POSTS ABOUT CHESTER "I NEVER MADE A SINGLE GOOD SONG" BENNINGTON!!!!!!!!!!

HE JUST NEEDED A LITTLE ROOM TO BREATHE, user! :(

I guess he was just step OVER the edge. Of the chair. That he used to help hang himself.

BREAKing THE HABIT---- of shitposting would make you feel better

CRAWLING IN MY RRREEEEEEEE

>this much edge
>being this contrarian about his earlier songs
CRRRAAAAWWWWLING IN MY SKIIINNNN

There's nothing contrarian about calling shit music shit

No.

He was a mediocre artist

who is suddenly good,

and also we must respect him.

Please, no bad jokes

guys, I may have to report you.

Also please

upvote

he was worse than mediocre. edgy teen-tier lyrics and corny music.

no thank you.

I don't reckon one needs to be either disrepctful or respectful to this artist, to be honest, he was pretty shit. Same fucking articulation over and over again to sound edgy just bad.

I'm sad though, none the less, he goes back far in my memory. The cringe is too deep.

You mean like every other artist who dies?

Leave out all the rest is a good song faggot, Linkin Park is officially real music now.

Meteora was a great album
Kill yourself too

there's nothing edgy about not liking stuff that isn't good. just because you like shit doesn't mean we all do

imagine having this bad of taste. you're supposed to grow out of what you liked in middle school.

Says who?
Where is this "Rules to life" book you read?

>Says who?
everyone.
everyone makes fun of middle schoolers, usually around that time in your life you have shit taste. eventually you grow up and mature.

Who are you trying to impress sweetheart?
Girls panties don't get soaked when you talk about the new deaths grips album
You're aren't cool, your the weird kid that listens to shit music by the majority of people's standards.

>projecting this much
linkin park is shitty by most people's standards too i don't get what you're really saying here.

Careful not to cut yourself on that edge.

kys

0/10