Venezuela fighting

I'm from Venezuela.
We are in protest.
Ask anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-11-18/venezuelan-president-s-nephews-found-guilty-in-cocaine-case
syriancivilwarmap.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=VBOruXr1vdw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

% chances of saving your country from communists?

Are you afraid of death?

How often do you eat every day?

What's the average wage right now? What can you buy with it?

Is it dangerous there?
Are the protest intensifing?

If somebody catch Maduro, will they eat him, or just beat him to death?

How much food do you have now and what? Did you eat today? Pliz send a pic of your fridge

I'm for Maduro
Fuck the US
Ask anything

kys leftistfag

Why are you in Brazil? When will you move to Venezuela?

Do you starve?
How's your house?

How much people ACTUALLY support Maduro? I doubt he would have been able to remain in power so long if he had the entire country against him.

everyone in the government supports him, aka armed forces, policemen etc

Maduro lost the Parliament the last election, I doubt he has an actual support

jajajajaja el macrista seƱores
I am brazilian, Venezuela has one of the largest oil reserves in the world and that shouldn't go to Globalization hands but stay with us South Americans

soooo this but this ?

American here. Would you guys be interested in a coup d'etat? Or we could send navy SEALs to kill Maduro the way we killed Bin Laden. Another option is a drone strike. That's how we killed Jihady John in Libya. I even have a name for that: Operation Vuvuzela. Seriously, there is now way you can resolve this peacefully.

What are you protesting against? Living in a shithole?

>baiting this hard

>American Invasion

There's no need to do that, we're doing just fine. Yeah, there've been some protests here and there, but seriously, America doesn't have to worry about Venezuela,and besides, isn't Donald Trump supposed to be a pro-isolationist leader? C'mon, you don't even need our oil anyways, so why bother?

>isn't Donald Trump supposed to be a pro-isolationist leader?

>implying i am baiting
you are stupid my friend

I hope the counter revolutionaries get gunned down on the streets like dogs desu.

>we're doing just fine
what did he mean by that

something you guys can't understand because you want reasons to get cheap commodities from other countries

He means the protesters are already hard at work pushing your cunts national internet in their homeland like a bunch of cuckolded idiots.

Oh I recognize you. The cancer kuruminha spammer with lot of inferiority complex.

>The cancer kuruminha spammer with lot of inferiority complex.
lol what are those projections my friend? And no, I am not the kuruminha spammer

>"""fighting"""
>walking the streets
>not stealing weapons and attacking policemen and army

why are you such cucks of Modoro?

we did the same in europe. don't you feel privileged living in a continent that still exists and prospers solely thanks to us? literally reborn from ashes, including ireland, thanks to the marshal plan.

>national internet
If the USA's national interest is Venezuelans not having to eat dogs to make it through the day, I think that's commendable.

Who cares, it's just average gommie, don't give a shit to rampant homicide rates, economic collapse, corruption, etc just to defend your shitty ideology.

You should be gassed. All of you.

Redpill me on kuruminha poster

>You should be gassed. All of you.
ok then do it. Oh wait, you won't do it because you are shitty neet poster that is addicted to Sup Forums and can't do anything else about your life

just wait we will be blamed for not doing anything while people literally starve there. fucking imperialists.

he is a successful baiter that has as targets redpilled people in Sup Forums and Sup Forums and targets them with cute images of kuruminha

Autistic annoying attention whore spammer on Sup Forums. I really hate this guy. His threads are massive bullying against brs

>succesful

All you get is bullying against Brazil and you know almost all of them are true.

is this the same guy who also uses pics of a russian "kuruminha"?

>caring about cyberbulling
are you that much of a failure?

>""""""""""""""""people"""""""""""""""""""" like this exist
Back from the IRA meeting Seamus?

That post is rather hot desu

So your threads have no point, because the opposite views have many reasons to refute your shit.

Bait or joke?

It would be bait if Brazil wasn't a gommie mediocre shithole.

>my threads
lol I just told you I am not the kuruminha poster, why are so obsessed with him?

>literally humanitarian crisis and only getting worse
>nobody in SA is doing anything about it
>oh no, we are doing fine
>hurr durr you want cheap commodities

>Venezuela fighting
>We are in protest
unless you start killing national guards and pro-maduro militias, those are empty words

Because we love to be sodomized by pretty much everyone.

pls survive
i have family there that moved in when the country was rich and thriving

>literally humanitarian crisis and only getting worse
Yes, just like in Syria! Let's remove Assad by giving guns to ISIS and FSA and later build that oil pipeline from Saudi Arabia to Turkey! Totally justified, their population needed freedom!

Gommies are retarded.

Why communists don't care about Venezuelans just to defend your shit ideology? You are ultimate scum.

this guy knows. you are right, my man.

Since when leftists have morals? This is why they are recruiting degenerate women.

Yes, poor people of those oppressed shitholes! America will save them all! Just like Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, Lebanon all these nowadays stable first world nations

I really hope America don't give a shit to Venezuela and these gommies destroy themselves alone. So you have no reasons to blame Americans for everything.

We don't know, but it's cost us a lot (death and migrants)

Is USA behind this?

behind the protesters yes, behind Maduro no

that's right we will stay out of this.
better send these brave people to venezuela to help their brothers

I have been threatened 2 times this years by people who works in the government. They have guaranteed impunity.
I eat twice a day.

Of course no. And I hope Trump don't speak a word about Venezuela.

What do you think about gommie scum from another countries talking shit they dom't know?

I'm hoping this too. Maduro doesn't get it we don't need to destroy him because his own stupidity does it.

yes just like Cuba, clearly worked out fine

Nope.

Also, I think OP died, he hasn't answered a single question since he created this thread.

he is buying some chicken. he explained the process in the previous thread

>Let's remove Assad by giving guns to ISIS
>ISIS
Last time I checked we unlike Asad were actually fighting them.
>and FSA
>and later build that oil pipeline from Saudi Arabia to Turkey! Totally justified, their population needed freedom!
Utter bullshit as none of that benefits us. Annexing Canada and/or Mexico would be better if all we cared about was oil.

>What's the average wage right now? What can you buy with it?

My monthly salary, as a professional, is only $ 20 a month. With that I could not live. I have at least 6 different jobs.
$ 20: If I have to pay gas, it costs $ 0.0012 per liter, but if I need to buy a tire, I have to pay $ 70. So it is not possible to have a vehicle.
$ 20: but buying 12 eggs costs $ 2, so a full family (I do not have kids) can not eat full.
So, a lot of people is hungry right now.

Fucking this. Communists are retarded and squizos. Even if Trump ignore Venezuela they would create fanfics and fake news telling dumb young people that it's America fault.

They don't give a shit to Venezuelans

>Last time I checked we unlike Asad were actually fighting them.
t. never ever read anything about the syria war but the mainstream media or actually even saw how the war is playing out
Lol, are you stupid? Cuba is the best example against your theory of letting dictators kill themselves due to them being stupid is wrong

Yes, it is the most violent country on the continent. The homicide rate in Caracas exceeds 100 murders per 100,000 inhabitants per year. They can compare that rate with their cities, is the way to standardize the measure.
In fact, the protests have generated fewer deaths than the deaths that are normally there every day. Without protest, we have 3 murders every hour (there were almost 30,000 in 2016). So with protests, homicides are lower, because the logic of cities changes.
Yes, we are crazy.

>a tire, I have to pay $ 70.
shit that's literally what we pay here for cheap tires

>Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, Lebanon all these nowadays stable first world nations
>Libya, Afghanistan
>Ever being close to first world

>Libya
>U.S. even starting it.

>Afghanistan
>Not already having a long civil war and the U.S. just pushing the side that didn't protect Al Qaeda into power after 3,000 people died.

>Lebanon
>Getting annoyed by Israelis and having barracks blown up by Hezbollah is now intervention

I really hope your a troll.

I hope a long long time in jails, like his narco nephews in New York.
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-11-18/venezuelan-president-s-nephews-found-guilty-in-cocaine-case

>american being dumb
why am i surprised?

Vanilla icecream or chocolate icecream?

I didn't have breakfast but already take a lunch. Like a lunch-dinner. It was rice, chicken and salad. I'm not "the" country. I'm only a regular ex middle class person.

no he is not. leave him alone. you can't reason with the commies.

>t. never ever read anything about the syria war but the tin foil websites and actually even saw how the war is playing out

yes, tin foil websites, btw Palmyra was in the hands of ISIS until march
syriancivilwarmap.com/

He clearly rather starve than get an American intervention.

No. Not in my house because we don't have kids and we have a lot of differents jobs... but in the extended family we found some cases. So all of us have lost weight since last year. The people call it "Maduro diet". Even the President has made fun of that. But we are fine.
Now: outside my home, there is people looking in the garbage and fighting for food. Until two years ago I've never seen that in my life.

20%
Remember that in Venezuela we are 30 million and 3 million work for the government. So, we have many people who depend of the state.

Yeah, I see, that's the spirit. Would you starve too?

are you the guy from last thread who is leaving Venezuela and is a paramedic?

>Last time I checked we unlike Asad were actually fighting them.

Assad warned about terrorist groups by the time the US invaded Iraq. Also, have this
youtube.com/watch?v=VBOruXr1vdw

Nobody here wants your burgerland kind of help after Plan Condor.
Now get lost.

Yes... Or we are not yet seeing internal fractures.
In addition to them, Maduro has paramilitaries working for him. They are called "collectives".

>Even the President has made fun of that
president making fun of his starving citizens.
can't make this up.

>So with protests, homicides are lower, because the logic of cities changes.
>Yes, we are crazy.
Doesn't sound crazy at all.

Thank you for sharing, please stay safe, user. Men like you will be needed once this nightmare is over.

>Argentina
>ever starving

Not gonna happen. We're true isolationists tho, not like your orange despot, so we only want to trade. Other than that, leave us alone.

He lost 2/3 of the Parliament. We beat him despite his foul play and his pitfalls. It was beautiful. But now he is killing us.

Clearly not him.

What I meant is that the U.S shouldn't worry about Venezuela, but rather, the U.S should worry about their own problems, see what I mean?

We are kidnapped.

you too stay safe, of course

A Venezuelan woman I work with said pretty much everyone has had close filthy members kidnapped. Is that true?

No. USA is paying the oil to the government of Maduro or Chavez everyday since the beginning.

Is it true that you had never seen people looking for food in the garbage?

It is pretty common in most european countries