What is it about Frank Zappa that triggers nu-males so much?

What is it about Frank Zappa that triggers nu-males so much?

What is it about race mixing that triggers you so much

nu-males despise people who don't compromise and show even the slightest tendency to have their own view

isnt frank zappa the worlds biggest nu male?

Frank zappa was made for nu males

This

Nobody cares faggot

zappa is like the opposite of what i'm looking for in music
my favorite albums are geogaddi and endtroducing by the way.

He was honest and didn't take shit from anyone.
That's the exact opposite of nu-males, dishonest and take shit from everyone they can.

>He was honest and didn't take shit from anyone.

It's a mixture of this, his satirical attitude towards everything and everything, and his musical complexity, something which always triggers nu-males because they have really simplified notions of what music should be.

>I'm not black, but there's a whole lot of times I wish I could say i'm not white.

Frank Zappa is nu-male music 101. Saw a faggot at my university wearing a Hot Rats shirt.

yellow snow! dog doo snow cone! haha!xD

using nu-male as an insult is more indicative of the person 2bh.

fedora

>this triggers nu-males

yeah, the means of production is probably the thing they most want to own lol

Dude's literally the epitome of nu male though. Have you seen the kind of people that like his music.

>Edgelordcore

nu-male here
Zappa is one of my favorite artists

He's right though
Nu-males listen to trap and bland indie-whatever
Zappa has done some crazy shit, him and the mothers. Especially the late mothers lineup. That was wild.

Nu-males listen everything
You are nu-male
I am nu-male
Everyone itt is nu-male
They should all kiss

nu-males listen to frank zappa and king crimson.

>calling somebody a nu-male
y'all honkies some nu-males fo' real word up

t. proto nu-male
Nu-males listen rap and country

>Nu-males listen to trap and bland indie-whatever

It's not just that they listen to these genres, but they'll go on and on about how it doesn't matter that they're musically simple, what matters is that it has "heart" or something. If you get ready to explain how trivial they are using knowledge of music theory, you'll be the enemy for not "getting what music is about, man," and get called names like "pseud," or "fedora."

people who lecture people on music theory can often be pretentious. that's not really debatable.

>that /nu/ males so much attraction get triggered

No, that's just numales being overly sensitive to anyone who is smarter than them.

exhibit a

this

ITT

Holy fuck
You can't make this shit up

Numales listen to essential mucore

He could make some nice music, which is why it's sad that he made so much shit. He never outgrew college humour.