Did you know that polish people are so savage that they burned rainbow monument 6 times until it was permanently...

Did you know that polish people are so savage that they burned rainbow monument 6 times until it was permanently removed. And it's just because they thought it resembles gay flag?
Here is the video youtu.be/kJBM164E1n0

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tęcza_(Warsaw)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't get why are people so mad about bears.

I should movie to Poland

>rainbow burning
that's pretty poetic
and poetry is gay
so in a way this is the most gay thing they could have done

Nothing wrong with that, the rainbow was shit.

Keep crying faggot

>Argentina
>white

Mongols aren't white either

Yet people still voted for an openly gay mayor Ivan. Just because we don't like that fucking stupid fag culture doesn't mean we hate homos themselves.

Poles are subhuman

interesting perspective

Says fucking americunt.

Shut the fuck up, you come from a nation of toilet cleaners and prostitutes
Do the world a favor and kill yourself

Kosciuszko and Pułaski fought for your shit nation of jewish puppets go fucking get shot by a nigger you piece of shit.

sounds dumb but i dont really care either way

t. actual homo

the live in iowa.. they go to school in iowa.. there's no good uni in iowa

fuck off chink,no commies allowed

poland bfto

WTF I love Poland now

so again with some analysis

in this case this isn't about being against gay movement since they weren't even interested in finding out about the rainbow en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tęcza_(Warsaw)

but what poles saw themselves as

as long as there is the reasonable fear of something to exist in their "prestine" society it seems to poles this gives them the ideological permission to do great damage to this object in question including its destruction

all kinds of similarity happened with visiting foreigners, they would be singularity targeted and beaten up to demonstrate their threat to polish purity
yet they have no idea what they are standing for or are against

so this can be seen as the freudian thanatic impulse to balance their identity of themselves and the be able to violently act against something that would be individualistically taboo

to be able to enjoy the ideology of the west and at the same time to display their own hatred openly

Based Poland. This emblem of faggotry (and it is, it had 6 colors, like the gay flag, normally artistically represented rainbows have 7) was put right in front of a Church. Whoever burned this did the right thing.

Made me think.

I remember this got to the front page of reddit and they deleted it because they realized how terrible the website looked for making fun of retarded people

take that back, poles are very modern and open

They too shall burn. One day...

same)))

This is literally a seating section for special needs children

Or in other words, where all of Poland would be sitting

>B-BUT MUH RAINBOW FAGGOTRY?!!?!!!11

fuck off, faggots

>faggot sodom rainbow placed next to a fucking church
>people wonder why turbocatholics get butthurt about it

hmmmmm

>hidden catofaggotry got butthurt
>openly homogay pervs got butthurt