Sup Forums is being hit hard with slide threads

Sup Forums is being hit hard with slide threads.

The mainstream media and DNC are trying to cover up the fact that Seth Rich was murdered by pushing a fake news story.

Twitter is censoring any tweets that dont fit the narrative.

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/tv/trump-approved-fabricated-fox-news-story-seth-rich-135011652.html
youtube.com/watch?v=bXXq9mzpCZ0
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-08-01/trump-worked-with-fox-news-in-dnc-staffer-story-suit-claims
foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/23/statement-on-coverage-seth-rich-murder-investigation.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Literally fake news from the president

yahoo.com/tv/trump-approved-fabricated-fox-news-story-seth-rich-135011652.html

Yes but that's from the MSM and we all know they're fake news

Yet they provide no proof.

You can literally make up anything in a lawsuit and not get hit with libel/slander charges.

The private investigator who filed the lawsuit was the one who approached Fox news with the "evidence" and he was still investigating up until last week.

He has obviously been threatened

That's why I only get my news from blogs run by schizophrenics selling protein powder.

>Twitter is censoring any tweets that dont fit the narrative.

do you ever think it's just because your schizophrenic alt-right trash doesn't get many followers?

Usually evidence is brought up in trial, which there will be.
The proof will be presented to a judge

Killery and Podesta..

I know, I'm waiting for the scene, together. WHAnon.

1). Not from MSM
2). Not from Alex "The Frogs Are Gay" Jones
3). It's an actual lawsuit, not a "fake" lawsuit,wh atever that means.

fox JUST retracted the story. many will be fired.

and trump's being sued for forcing the story.

fucking retards.

she feels something poking her

>fake news

No seth rich was a real person who was really murdered when he was really a dnc staffer that was leaking to Wikileaks

He died under mysterious circumstances

It's a real news story, more real than "Russian collusion" which the news still doesn't clarify what Russian collusion is, looks like, or why it's a problem

>Imagine still taking American politics seriously and not just enjoying the memes.

dude, read the fucking news story at

All made up and the story was literally pushed by Trump for Fox News.

Wrong, you fucking sub human pieces of shit will burn soon, and your desperation is palpable.

We know you killed him, and the four witnesses in the voter fraud case. Both of which are being headed up by Debbie's fucking brother. You won't get away with this, and it's obvious as well your lot are guilty. Some of them even treasonous. The penalty for which, is possible capitol punishment.

Prepare the tombstone for DWS.

Trump is now telling Fox News what fake news to cover to draw attention away from Russia.

Are you people insinuating that rich wasn't actually murdered and wasn't actually working for the dnc and they don't know who did it

Because that is all very true weather trump pushed it or not

Quit shilling

Holy fuck you're stupid.

Holy fuck you are stupid

White House administrations push and ask to withhold stories all the time

Kennedy was famous for it

I'm sorry you are 14 and just learning how things work

This Zimmerman biatch is probably done

>Wheeler challenges Zimmerman over the letter in a three-way phone conversation that also included Butowsky. The Fox News producer defends herself: "That's the email that Fox asked me to send him. They wrote it for me."

>Wheeler replies: "That's not accurate, though, because much, much of the information did not come from me."

>"Not about the emails. Not the part about, I mean, the connection to WikiLeaks," Zimmerman acknowledges. "But the rest of the quotes in the story did."

>Butowsky weighs in: "One day you're going to win an award for having said those things you didn't say." Later, according to the recordings transcribed in the suit, Butowsky acknowledges Wheeler hadn't made any claims of personal knowledge about emails between Rich and WikiLeaks. "I know that's not true," Butowsky says. "If I'm under oath, I would say I never heard him say that."

Why will trump push a fake news story to take pressure off of Putin?
Why does he lie to the people who elected him to protect Russia?
He pushed a fake conspiracy about a US citizen so that you would doubt what all the intelligence agencies concluded.
He values his relationship with Putin over US citizens, why do you support that?

Well that doesn't make much sense. Why censor something just because it "doesn't get many followers"? With all the schizophrenic tweets and twitter accounts, why target specifically what some would call "alt-right trash"?

Gotta love the irony. They scream "FAKE NEWS" constantly and now they are exposed for concocting fake news to distract from Trump-Russia story. Wonder how Hannity will react to this?

I literally voted for trump because they had funnier memes.
Could you imagine how shitty the memes would be if the left had won?

He'll deflect.
I'm sure it will be something along the lines of "...but Hillary..." or "...but Obama..."

g0 b4ck 2 Sup Forums f4gg0t

Looks like you have no answer

You're horrible people, or horribly stupid.

The commies have been hit by fake news so much that now, in typical commie fashion, they're crying fake news at everything.

>CTR
pls
This guy getting murdered is old news. The only new news is that the social marxists are now crying fake news.

>Any criticism of the president must be paid propaganda from someone who lost the election 8 months ago

isnt it more of a liberal thing to be talking about conspiracies right now? what exactly are you trying to say OP?

ITT, We argue:
>My conspiracy theory is realer than your fake conspiracy theory

YAHOO has been hacked.

Hullo shill.
GOTCHA

>now all democratic electors have killed seth rich
lol. you know he is

rotfl, trump voters are so fucking stupid

LET'S GET REAL: TRUMP KILLED SETH RICH. He had to cover traces of its campaign connection with russia.

Get back to Sup Forums we don't want you here

Sup Forums on conspiracy spin mode once again

You prefer the traps?

Don't act like you actually care about this man, he just helps your pointless war against those who disagree with you

You're retarded. Isn't there a pizza shop you could be servailing right now?

There's something I don't really understand. Trump is a known liar, he lies even when we have video proof that he is lying. He is known for attacking and slandering his rivals regardless of facts. How can you believe all of this bullshit? Seriously, it doesn't take a genius to see the guy is a con 'artist'.

His final step, will not to accept blame, but to blame the american people, for electing him.

youtube.com/watch?v=bXXq9mzpCZ0

This is the guy who filed the lawsuit...

This doesn't take pressure off Putin you retard. This takes pressure off him.

>We know you killed him, and the four witnesses in the voter fraud case.

OK this is hilarious. Weren't there like 6 million fake votes?

Fuck off Hillary

MY PUSSY KILLED HIM!

because it pisses off liberals and degenrates. it doesn't affect me. and even if somehow it did, i like how putin runs things in russia so sit down and know your fucking place.

gonna proudly tell your grandkids you voted for the worst president in history?

thats a weird way to spell 'best'

>because it pisses off liberals and degenrates.

lets destroy the country because it pisses off liberals

> i like how putin runs things in russia
Go live there then. Freedom doesn't exist in Russia. The only people allowed any sort of wealth in Russia are the ones that Putin allows. Anyone who complains ends up in prison or dead.

This is fucked up. Hopefully Trump steps down and let's Pence govern.

No Sup Forums in Russia. No thank you.

more delicious liberal tears. the only people trump is going to ruin in america are the people who deserve to be ruined. sounds like you're the one who should be leaving, boy. the concept of freedom has been mutated to such a disgusting charicature in america that you all think it means free to be a degenerate crybaby psycho who does nothing and complains about everything. that's not what freedom is and russia knows it. freedom means the freedom to do something productive and worthwhile. but you wouldn't understand either of those concepts so just finish packing and getting the FUCK out. This is our country again. Not yours.

Op get back on your meds or kys

What you're posting is fake news, OP.

Kill yourself and your Russian money.

t. katsap shill

Don Jr killed Seth and Jarod Kushner helped. It's the Jewish conspiracy.

It was a botched robbery. Trump made up the BS story that the Clintons had him killed, and then corroborated with Fox News to get that story out there.

Total fake news tinfoil BS.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-08-01/trump-worked-with-fox-news-in-dnc-staffer-story-suit-claims

Der Führer has gone full Erdogan now

His was killed in #pizzagate my easteuropean source told me

>He has obviously been threatened

foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/23/statement-on-coverage-seth-rich-murder-investigation.html

moron.

I'm not a Hillary Clinton fan, but the fact that she has people murdered actually makes me like her more than I otherwise would

internet political debates in a nutshell

Person A: "Are you aware of this thing that's happening?"
Person B: That's not happening
A: Yes it is! Theyre trying to hide the truth!
B: Okay, give me some evidence
A: Here! Look!
B: This source is untrustworthy. Here look at evidence that says what's really happening
A: THAT source is untrustworthy. Here look at MORE evidence that shows what's really happening!
B: Mine is true
A: No, Mine is true!
B: shill!
A: SHILL!
B: FAGGOT
A: CUCK
Person C: Can someone pass me the popcorn?

Good luck with your arguments everyone. you're retarded.

>fox JUST retracted the story. many will be fired.

No they retracted it like a day or two after it came out.

hmm

fucking this!