Is Alex Jones, David Duke, and Stefan Molyneux racist?

Is Alex Jones, David Duke, and Stefan Molyneux racist?

Not an argument.

>Alex Jones
Probably not
>David Duke
Probably
>Molly
No. Or at least not yet.

I'm pretty impressed by Jones. His crazy ranting always made him and his website a laughing stock, but with the power of meme magic he's been able to ingratiate himself into the younger crowd, bringing himself into relevancy.

Pic related. It's a meme brought to you by Infowars.com.

>Are

>Probably
>Probably
>Not an argument

How did the debate go? Should I watch it?

Since Stefan believes in racial IQ and other characteristics he matches the dictionary definition of a racist. Which is why I hate the word, it's so anti-science.

beat me to it

Yes.
Is racism when based on science a bad thing?

They agreed probaby because they both are white, they should have some diversity to have a more open and inclusive conversation

Don't know and don't care, everyone is racist. I don't think Alex Jones is though.

In the sense of White Supremacy, no, Dr. Duke is NOT racist. I'm sure he believes in evolutionary differences between the races, but he does not believe that makes one inherently above all others.

They lack the moral character and refined ideology of based Bill Whittle.

What do you guys think of Will Whittle? Is he red pilled?

It was good and ferocious. Time well spent imo

Not an argument.

boring mid-life crisis dad shill

Not at all, but Western Civilization's rampant "progressivism" is the greatest stumbling block on racial science research. Not university or group out there would allow or fund any IQ Racial studies.

It is so jarring watching Alex Jones give 30 minutes of good info on the elections and then have him rant for 10 minutes about chem trails and vaccinations and shit.

who fucking cares faggot who goes around and wonder if x is racist

Racism is the root of all evil so kinda important

I don't like the dictionary definition of the word races. Yes, some races are superior to others. This is just a fact. I think what most people mean by racist is a hatred or contempt to individuals solely because of their membership of a particular race, which is irrational bigotry and rightly criticised.

of the word *racist, not races

*Are Alex Jones, David Duke and Stefan Molyneux racist(s)?

You burgers should have been colonized for a little bit longer - your English is atrocious.

>brought to you by Infowars.com.
They just came up with the footage, they did not come up with "AIDS Skrillex" and "Carl the Cuck" and all the associated memes and the magic they conjured up.