How did you score?

How did you score?

I got normalfag.

155. Future doc, naturally going to score high as fuck.

119. I'll take that.

I come in at 93, I'd say nearly bordering normalfag is correct.

86. I'll take it.

93. Sees myself as normalfag.

137...but even though I am successful by all measures, I still am a cynic and view most of the world as completely absurd

has Sup Forums always been normies?

I got 134, but I'm a deadbeat who has been unemployed for over a year.

Fucking 50, I'm gonna recount. I don't even like /r9k/

roll

It doesn't work that way.

132 wtf this is way to easy. Basically if you went to uni/college and aren't a complete chimp you're basically a Chad atleast

63. sounds about right.

>Robot
I avoid physical contacts like the plague so maybe that's it

153. Apparently I'm...successful? I have almost all these things, just missing a couple here and there in the Physical and Bonus Round categories.

Cool, I guess.

And I am a male, before you ask. Didn't score those points.

Fuck off, Cuck

Roll

lol get a load of these fucking retards. Bet they're not anywhere near normalfag...

How’d I get 144... I dropped all my friends and now I lost have like a handful... I still do have my girlfriend who I’ve been going out with for 2 years. I like anime too wtf

Been eating whatever the fuck I want for 6 months after diet+exercise, so, fuck the world. Also, I'm a high-school dropout but I have a successful business, so I I don't know why isn't there a couple of questions regarding business and/or professional accomplishments.

103, mental problems holding me back from Chad status

103. I still don't think I'm a normalfag though, I'm definitely slightly strange. Losing my virginity and having 2 girlfriends in the last 3 years really pads my score.

I'm older. Divorced. Raised my kids alone. I'm still attractive. Dating regularly - young girls too. I have my own place. It's nice and I keep it that way. (if you have a home, work on your damned yard. It's the first thing people see and judge you by.) Good job. Good kids. Educated. I work out at least 4 times each week. My hobbies are music and cycling.

But my hold back is social. I just don't like people that much. Too much bullshit with fake mother fuckers. So I try to avoid. Though I do love my family and we hang out a lot. Me and my brother especially. Really good mates.

6 in physical
1 in mental
2 in social
7 in accomplishment
6 in a bonus round

29 in total
I am a wiards apprentice

fml

Chief?

I got 33. Im with ya buddy

131 fucking how?

I got 118, but I'm a fat, midget pervert.

Should have negative scoring for the complete opposite of whatever the answer is?

tall/very tall +3/+5
short/very short -3/-5

particularly fit/strong +3, particularly unfit/weak -3

Not into fetishes? +5 can't get hard without fetishes? -5.

etc.

88. Sounds about right, but they should probably have factored in more questions about ethics and morality.

71 cyborg
:(

wiards apprentice here
nigger you've got nothing to complain for

132. Perdy gud. Finishing a master's (of science, not some faggy art degree), fucked two chicks, looking for a third, got friends, go out at least once a week to hang out etc.

Sheeeit I'm doing a-o-k compared to some of ya'll but then again I'm in my mid 20's I know that most of you are 18 year old basement dwellers.

Not bad

Call me Chad

Dude what the hell, what's up with all these people with high numbers. I got 79

Why the fuck do you normals keep coming here?At least I'm not a total piece of shit

would be much higher but I have low physical standards and mental takes a little hit

still pretty normalfag though

hahahaaha prepare your anus

Getting laid will take you a long way.
Also, 79 isn't even that bad, calm down.

What does getting laid have to do with normies coming to Sup Forums.

Getting laid brings up the score significantly.
It's a flawed test.

Humans are social creatures, if you fail to be social you fail as a human being. The test is perfectly legitimate

82 slightly Strange .Sounds about right

normies get off my board REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

73, I'll fully admit I'm not entirely 'there' by most people's standards anyway.

64 here

117, so i guess I'm a chad

94...almost made it

exactly 130 lel

rolllll

143. Law student here.

You can't fail as human being without failing to be a human being. Not being social doesn't make you inhuman. It makes you a strange human, but you can't just not be human because you don't do the things most humans do. That's nonsense.

Some of these (i.e. all the social media questions) should be minus points. Awful.

93 good sir

57 robot

Honestly, it's likely because even if you start up your own business or have a well paying job, until you reach "fuck you" monies your just another uneducated fuck as far as the collegefags are concerned.

>You can't fail as a human being without failing as a human being

Jfc

i thought i'd get a higher score than this

My athleticism and looks saved me on this one

Hrhehe i wanna die

It sorta fits

98, normalfag.
Okay then.
Feeling a bit better about myself.

Approaching wizard status, but still scored 98.
Getting laid isn't everything.

ITT
>casuals
>all of them

and 2 wannabe wizards

that's all this thread is, a bunch of normies and casuals

76 so close to a 82 thats all i want. Im so close on banging my close friend. Wish me luck Sup Forums

59. I never assumed id have a chance

Dang, only 84. I guess I'll take my slightly strange and run with it.

I got an even 60. Well, it could be worse I suppose

I only got 62 but a sizeable portion of these don't apply to me yet as i am only 16 ._.

>16
>Sup Forums
You do realise that this is an 18+ board, right?

88. Gotta sort some stuff out.

please leave normie

117. Ill take it especially considering Im still at uni

my mental sucks, everything else except anime is alright.

137 Suck it kiddies!

You get more points for just being an extrovert/socially successful than for anything career oriented.

Mid robot