What does this picture tell you?

What does this picture tell you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wSsYw1ZkFsM
youtube.com/watch?v=SWfHO8yQaRY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That it's time to crank?

That somebody's Photoshop skills are novice at best.

people are going to outright object that any kids treated that way in AMerica

Tells me you're trolling

France man

it sets a trend for life

I am the cat in which I shit on you, shit in you

Come to me, sweet 55er. Yo

Do you not in believeing? Kazar!

Lost

Well I've been in the delivery room a few times and the only time the babies were ever separated from the mother was for medicatesting and the like.

Eurofags are just absolutely obsessed with America. It's so fucking pathetic.

the 'USA' baby is in a standard device used to restrain a baby during circumcision.
my son was in one when he was circumcised
the whole process only took 5 minutes and he didnt cry or mind at all
fuck off OP cut cocks are superior

The picture tells me nothing, as mothers hold and nurse their babies everywhere.

>He didn't cry
How do you know? Did you watch get mutilated?

Thanks for the gif

On the contrary, they knew enough to use black text with a white border so it is legible against any background. Despite the content itself being complete nonsense, that's something.

He's drinking his own smegma with a straw?
Absolutely degenerate.

>Did you watch get mutilated?

I think you accidentally a word

Did you watch him get mutilated?

>gyno tits popping through shirt
>tiny penis
>blonde pube patch
Yeah "master race"

HAHAHAHA Jewed dicks ITT

yes i did
>mutilated
fact 1: cut cocks simply look better and cleaner than uncut.
fact 2: cut cocks are cleaner on average than uncut
i actually debated weather or not to circumcise him even though im circumcised.
Pediatrician informed me that when comparing cut vs uncut individuals that are both exposed to HIV or other STD's the uncut person has a 60% HIGHER chance of contracting said disease.

enjoy your aids

French women like kids sucking their tits
Did i got it

Do you feel good knowing that you've made your sons future sex life less pleasurable?

Holy motherfucking shit, you're an idiot. Condoms exists you dumbass. Why didn't you give him the CHOICE to do it when he got older?

You jew masters taught you well

That's a circumcision restraint. Newborns go straight to their mothers skin after they're born in the US unless there's high risk for complications or testing that needs to happen but even then they're stuck skin to skin as soon as humanly possible.

Source: held 3 disgusting and slimy newborns right after they got squeezed out

Uncut penises look disgusting.
t. Gay

See this

fucking fiction and bullshit picture
The German should have a black kid
japan should have a pillow
China should have a kid under a car
france should be a sandnigger
And US women don't birth thousands of Banes per day

Nobody on Earth that is cut wishes they were uncircumcised.

Hundreds of thousands of uncut men wish they were though.

My dick was circumcised and I wish it wasn't. Millions of men feel the same way

and? just cause condoms are there doesnt mean they will be used.
Did your parents give you the CHOICE weather or not to be a whiney faggot? NO its in your DNA

>muh nerve endings. at least he wont be a 2 pump chump

youtube.com/watch?v=wSsYw1ZkFsM

social pressure

Why are Eurofags still shitposting about America in the current year?
It's getting old. Get a life, poorfag.

it's not pathetic. i would be obsessed too

shouldn't that be an Arab in Germany?.. White people don't live there anymore.

also I just had my first kid and the hospital was big on skin to skin, the baby was cleaned off and put on my wifes chest for 1 whole hour after he was born.

the baby never left our room until about 10 hours later when he got a bath for 5 mins.

It tells me that people take pictures of babies then arrange it in way to fit some narrative, then annoyingly ask us to interpret that narrative.

ITT uncut euro fags trying to to convince themselves and the world its better

PRO TIP youre idiots

>Nobody on Earth that is cut wishes they were uncircumcised.
You sure about that
I've seen plenty of people who complain about being circumcised

Those HIV (((studies))) have no relevance in the developed world. They only showed a slight reduction in female to male HIV transmission. If your son turns out to be a faggot then his circumcised dick won't help him avoid HIV

I'm cut and wish I wasn't. It can be hard to come to terms with being cut honestly. I used to be in denial and think it was better too, but the only thing you can really do about it is make sure your kids aren't cut of you have any.

Every guy ik wishes they weren't circumcised

Don't call it "uncut", it's INTACT

That you are a Russian or Chinese operative because you used the state approved image for those two countries.

>uncut person has a 60% HIGHER chance of contracting said disease.
I've seen some bullshit in 7 years on Sup Forums but this tops my list.

>When your circumcision arguments fall flat.

"Stupid euro fags"

HIV is HIV regardless of the hole that oozes it.

uncu /intact either way its ugly

Well then you are retarded.

If you live in America (which you probably do, you're circumcised) then you should know EVERY girl here prefers a cut dick.

You just want an ugly dick?

Oh you like watching cut dicks

That America are backwards in their "traditions".

If someone wants to be circumsized later in life, they certainly can. If you circumsize a baby, it has zero choice in the matter and you are mutilating another human without their consent. It can't be undone.

Also
>China caring about infants
Most babies born in China end up in toilets, and if they live more than a year they'll be sure to die in traffic

youtube.com/watch?v=SWfHO8yQaRY

Educate yourself.

oh boy now ive done it

You like watching beautiful cut dicks too

Americans go psychiatry just out of the butt ?

and yet when the exact same surveys are done in countries where circumcision is not widespread, the women prefer uncut.

isnt that weird?

This

How retarded do you have to be to listen to Jews and Mudslimes and chop a piece of your dick off?

Nigga you went full retarded
60% higher chance? And you believed him..... fucking tard bro.

hhnnngggg that looks yummy

>...the uncut person has a 60% HIGHER chance of contracting said disease

Yeah, if you have unprotected sex with somebody that has AIDS. If you either wear a condom, or just don't fuck people with AIDS (preferably both), it's a moot point.

I'm surprised the US one is not a nigger though

I T
I S
U G L Y

>muh muh muh nerves
still ugly
>muh muh muh human rights
still hideous
>muh muh muh baby is being mutilated
still gross

Aesthetic argument trumps all. All that matters is whether or not girls like your dick. If you disagree, you are gay.

Circumcised dicks look objectively better. No debate.

kek

To all those who think circumcised penis is better
Who gives a crap
If you don't live in America you don't need to care about your dick being circumcised
Also cut fags you know that only muslims and jews are required to be circumcised
So you are following a sand nigger tradition proudly
Wtf is wrong with you
Americans preference to cut dicks show how greatly jews are influencing them
That they made Americans believe cutting you kids foreskin makes him beautiful

MD advice vs some uncut shitheal posting on the asshole of the internet.

hmm whos advice is worthwhile?

Americans are good goys

Show me the evidence. The burden of proof is on you. You're the one advocating for the removal of healthy, functional tissue from a non consenting infant.

>muh muh muh Jews
>muh muh muh sand niggers
Still ugly

shit happens man its about giving your kid the best odds

I think you are the kind of guy who watches dick rate threads and when you see a cut dick you go like
Oh my beautiful

America has niggers?

It tells a lot about your subjective view on parenting styles across different a cultures

Yeah you retarded. I didn't say go on Sup Forums and look up sound advice from b tards did i? But to believe 1 doctor who gets paid to cut off parts of dicks what his advice is? He makes profit from it of course hes going to tell you it needs done have you ever been to a mechanic for your car? Holy fuck dude do some research check some other medical journals man. On that note i was cut when i was born and im not jewish so the shit doesn't make any sense to me. Fucking jews.

im not a doctor nor do i claim to be i simply stated what i doctor told me so fuck your burden of proof

cut or uncut i really dont give a shit i was actually leaning towards not doing but i made a decision that would give my son the better odds in that respect based on a professionals recommendation and fyi he wasnt a jew

Kek

My jew doctor who mutilated me

>Hundreds of thousands of uncut men wish they were
Why don't they do it then? Cut can't go back to being uncut, but uncut certainly have an option.

Women prefer cut as well.

>gets paid to cut off parts of dicks
he doesnt do circumcisions
implying i didnt do any other reading on the subject.
just stop bro. your championing being uncircumcised and saying its all the dirty work of the jews and muslims to undermine our sexual pleasure. your the definition of a moron.

It's almost as though as they're choosing a preference without even knowing what the othwe option is like.

They can't do it because he's making that shit up

Once the penis hits puberty, it becomes far to aggressive, and cannot be tamed by the Jew.

id say most men are worried and scared of the procedure and healing. I've heard the pain is higher when youre older and imagine trying to go 2 weeks without accidentally getting hard and ripping your shit open
that being said my grandfather was uncut and got circumcised when he was in his 50's cause he hated being uncut

adult circumcision - fairly common
foreskin restoration - extremely rare in comparison

hmmmmmm

>fairly common
yeeaahhh, ok schlomo

In comparison to the opposite it is

that people will believe anything they see online

If you cut off your kids legs he's 100% less likely to walk in front of an oncoming car?

Perfectly fair analogy

>Millions of men feel the same way
10's of millions really don't care.

>fact 1
posts dogshit
>fact 2
posts dogshit

You are aware this is the board they strap babies to while performing circumcision aren't you?

K E K
E
K