So I recently started taking adderall...

So I recently started taking adderall. Does anyone else get this nervous butterflies-in-the-stomach type feeling from it? Kinda feels like when you're on a rollercoaster or a turbulent plane ride.
WOULD LOVE TO KNOW IF OTHER PEOPLE FEEL THESE THINGS

You lucky bastardo.

i use street amphetamines, but yeah i get that all the time, especially after a tolerance break. sometimes the butterflies-in-stomach feeling almost feels like i'm horny, but also sometimes feels like i'm just really excited and wanna just exert energy. most times i can't tell the difference between the two

like, it's a good feeling but it's just straaaaaange y'kno

Normal reaction. Thats why people like to move around on it or have sex

No it's not normal reaction. It means you either shouldn't be taking it or at least definitely you should get a lower dose. Neuroscientist here

AJ having an undergrad degree in neuroscience doesn't make you a neuroscientist.

this is exactly why i went from 15mg to 30mg of IR a day. GETCHA JOLT ON

i take vyvanse and ya thats a pretty normal feeling sometimes

street amphetamines, how much do i get for $40?

like three fifdy

QUAAAADS

I experienced that when I took it recreationally

here in canada i get a pill for $5 each, so 8

let me re-state my question im looking for meth and $40 worth i have had $100 so i know how much that would look like.

on a scale how much would $40 get me?

i love adderall and opioids/kratom. idk what the interaction is specifically but it feels like my opioid highs are potentiated

Yea OP I used to get these feelings when I took them they slowly go away, don't get to dependent on them withdrawals from them are hell, I shit myself for a week straight

That would be the feeling of dopamine flooding your brain's dopamine receptors as the amphetamines breach the oh-so-beloved blood-brain barrier. Its the god damn bees knees, i'll tell you what. Just remember... your body only creates and stores so much dopamine at one time, so this feeling will fade slowly over time. This is where tolerance breaks come in to play to both detox your body of any leftover amphetamines and restore dopamine. My lizard vapes(or as most refer to as smokes) methamphetamine of the crystal variety just about daily and can see the difference from even just a 1 or 2 day break.

Hard to say... street prices vary all over due to dealers being able to set the price to what ever people are willing to pay. If you just so happened to run across my lizard on the street however, he would sell you .5 grams for $40.

How do you get a prescription from these? I know you have to visit a psychologist to get approval. Can you just list the symptoms of ADHD? Anything I should know before trying?

This is technically correct. Assuming you're being treated for ADD, that would mean your dose is a bit too high. You might want to try methylphenidate instead of amphetamines. It has a higher success rate for ADD. In my experience, it didn't make me feel so tweaky, which I prefer for daily meds.

If you're just trying to get high then great! Enjoy the tweaky amphetamine feeling. I always enjoyed smoking cigarettes on amphetamines more than usual.

Just peruse the wiki page and then take the adult adhd self report test. Score high but not too high. Drink a bunch of coffee before your appointment. Don't be retarded and it should be fine. Think of your symptoms, read what people with ADD have written about their experience and rephrase their anecdotes. You gotta be able to improvise on the fly so do your research.

It can be pretty hard to get an appointment because so many people are trying to get drugs, in addition to the actual people with ADD.

Go see your doctor, you dummy.

thats just the fine ass feeling for doing central stimulants, no worries.

it's just strong anxiety retards