Tfw i work and work and work and my girlfriend only cares about what it can get her and the baby...

tfw i work and work and work and my girlfriend only cares about what it can get her and the baby. there is no thanks for working 50 hours a week and only getting enough to to masturbate only once.

So go find some new sliss, you whiny beta pos.

you are pathetic go kys

this is what being a man is OP.

grow some fuckin balls and deal with it

And you know she's got to be banging other men. Life of the slut queen and her enslaved worker bee.

>GIRLFRIEND with BABY
>Not making her an honest woman by getting married.
You deserve all of it OP, fucking poorfag loser motherfucker.

Fuck these fags op

Become a deadbeat like me. If I had to live like that no doubt I would lose it and murder everyone involved, including myself. I'm about to just from the thought. The only escape is a life without these soul draining cunts

I just want to spend my money on my computer, move in with my mom, and play video games until I kill myself.

plz do, stop breeding

>having a baby with someone you hate
great job op

it's never too late for an abortion, for both the baby and your girlfriend

is the baby yours?

I feel you op , except I'm already a NEET, I'd just like a shot at becoming an actual independent adult before having to take care of a kid.

I hate bitches

Being such a loser probably not.

>3dpd
let this be a lesson to never EVER

school should teach boys from an early age that bitches aint shit but hoes ant tricks

Unfortunately, yes.

I work 70 hours a week, pull in a phat wage and have a happy life with my loving gf..... Jelly?

man i wish i was working 70 hours a week

Yeah fuck that man, 40 is enough

does your girlfriend work?

t. Girlfriend gets fucked by niggers while he's at work