Attila is a popular name in Hungary

>Attila is a popular name in Hungary

exactly, HUNgary

Only an American wouldn't know this

that's not where the name comes from.

Yes it is your stupid Amerifat. That region at the time was called the Hun's empire and now today it's called Hungary.

It's not called Hungry, because of fat people.

yes it is

>magyars are Huns

Lol no. Pretty funny that you think holding this opinion makes you informed, when you're actually spouting a retarded and misleading "fact".

>magyars appropriating a name from a completely unrelated people who existed a thousand years before them
wow white privilege much?

No it's not.

american is right
retards

>thinking Hungary is called Hungary in hungarian
why are you americans so retarded?

>not knowing your own history

top kek famalam

stop memeing jánosik

there is no meme, its Hungaria in Latin because of Huns, the fact that magyars are not huns is irrelevant

It's also popular male name in Turkey. WE WUZ HUNZ N SHIET

i said stop

The ethnonym Ungri is the Latinized form of Medieval Greek Oungroi (Οὔγγροι). According to an explanation, the Greek name was borrowed from Proto-Slavic Ǫgǔri (Ѫгъpи), which was in turn borrowed from Oghur-Turkic On-Ogur (meaning "ten [tribes of the] Ogurs"), the collective name for the tribes which later joined the Bulgar tribal confederacy that ruled the eastern parts of Hungary after the Avars. The Hungarians probably belonged to the Onogur tribal alliance and it is very possible that they became its ethnic majority.[4][10]

yeah now tell me where does the H come from

Did you reply to the wrong post or something

What the fuck are you talking about you crackhead

>white
Hungarians are mongols, just like you.

Why don't you want to be associated with Huns?
Bongs call us Huns; feels good 2bh

HUNgarians are very ashamed of their asian heritage

I actually work with a Hungarian named Attila. Not joking at all. His english is actually really good I think he's loved here for a while.

too many we wuzians around us, gotta have a proper nation around here

But isn't the quintessence of a nation a decent Wewuzianism?

I wish gypsies would be too