As a black person who is still feeling the effects of slavery...

As a black person who is still feeling the effects of slavery... Why the fuck won't you apologise for what your people did?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Mauritania
globalresearch.ca/the-irish-slave-trade-the-forgotten-white-slaves/31076
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Im feeling the pain of slavery, too.

My wrist is still sore from the cat o nine work I had to do yesterday.

As a black person who is still feeling the effects of slavery... Why the fuck aren't you fighting to stop the CURRENT slavery that still exists in African countries like Mauritania? Yes, niggers slavering niggers.
Aren't you that worried?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Mauritania

Fuck you nigger. Go back to Africa.

be specific.

I apologize for what was done in the past by my people.

Now please start behaving and stop actin a fool.

This bait is strong.

You want us to apologize forever, for something the current generation had no hand in and almost 90% modern people oppose.

Get a job, nigger.

My people only enslaved their own. Fuck off back to Africa.

>for what your people did?
my people never had slaves, yours most likely did.

I'm sorry.

We good?

You deserved it you fucking coon

niggers took the first slaves and started the whole shit

fuck off if you are too retarded to know history, retarded nigger

sage in options

And they still do.

Black people have been doing more slavery than the rest of the world combined.

Because I'm still subsidizing their stay here.

I'm mostly of Spaniard descent. I'm only sorry my ancestors got lazy and didn't finish the job in south/central America. I'm sorry for Mexicans. The entire western hemisphere could be an extension of Europe if we followed through on the genocide.

Not really sure what you want. What's the alternative you seek? If whites are so evil, want to move to Africa, where they STILL own slaves?

Sure, if niggers apologize for destroying every civilization they touch.

canada neve had slaves

we fucked around with natives but they were never considered property or forced to work for free.

so nope.

if Africans want to claim Egypt as their heritage
then thats fine with me it just means they cant bitch about slavery anymore since egyptians were downright famous for their slavery
if it is all true that means not only did africans enslave the jewish people it means they also enslaved their own people

sure let them have that it only means they cant bitch about slavery anymore

As a white person that's still feeling the effects of slavery, I want to apologize for what my people did.

We never should have freed your nigger asses.

We're so goddamn sorry,

- The North

>feeling the effects of slavery
Explain.

Jew here. Apparently we're the ones responsible for slavery.

I'm not sorry, you still owe me shekkels for every one of your baboon family members running free around London.

Pay debts you fucking ape.

>kicking white EVIL man out of africa
>muh economics shit
>going back to EVIL white man in EU and US
>want apologize

all you had is one job BUILT UP FOR FUCKING COUNTRY/ CONTINENT

Don't blame us.
Blame the black African warlords who sold your asses to us.

>apology denied

I'm sorry.
Bring g slaves to America is the single greatest mistake we as a nation have done.

I am sorry, i apologize on behalf of my ancestors. Now...
[unloads magazine]

i'm sorry.

now pls stop being niggers. be productive members of society.

>As a black person who is still feeling the effects of slavery... Why the fuck won't you apologise for what your people did?
Why don't Arabs apologize to us? Why don't your African brothers apologize to you for selling you to us? Why did humans ever practice slavery since prehistory? Why ask why? Drink bud dry.

You're not american but this answer seems to apply anyway.

Because after watching you destroy, burn down, loot, and ravage your own neighborhoods as a means to striking at the white man, I'm convinced you're complacent and complicit in your own poverty. You dont want to change. You don't want to give it up. You just want the excuse to exist so you don't have to accept you've failed yourself and when anyone who does try to change acts, you destroy their lives. You refuse to allow others who would succeed to do so because if they do, it shows you to be the failure you are. So the ones who DO succeed have begun playing the race and slavery card not just as a means of advancing themselves but also to keep you from pulling them back down. If they don't spend their lives in constant appeasement to the failures of their race, you attempt to destroy them and shackle them to their race. Like a fate they cannot escape and at this point I don't think the newer generations do it intentionally but because you would never let them go, the repetition has caused them to fully believe it. That is why we have Ivy League school blacks who complain about white oppression. That is why this insane contradiction exists in out society. Because you destroyed your own race and they will never be free of you.

If not for slavery, you'd be in a mud and shit covered hut in Africa saving your beads for a boat ride to a first world country dreaming of whyte wimmenz and gibmedats. We saved you a lot of trouble. I think you owe us an apology and some fucking gratitude.

Niggers gonna nig.

Blacks should apologize to Whites for the 99 percent of blacks who are niggers.

>still feeling the effects of slavery

L O L

people actually think every shitkicking farmer and hillbilly had a nigger in his fields. less than 2% of whites could feed, clothe and house you monkeys much less afford them at the slave auctions.

Residential Schools.

but honestly that's probably the worst thing Canada's done.

Why are you here nigger fuck off.

I'm sorry you are from an inferior people who are easily subjugated. Now that I've apologized go get a job

Just because I'm white doesn't mean my ancestors owned slaves racist

then complain to Brazil, Brazilians were big on the african slave trade

did it hurt?

>As a black person who is still feeling the effects of slavery

So how many kgs of cottom did you pick today?

>Apologising for something you didn't do

It doesn't even apply to my country but how can anyone ask people to apologise for something that happened before they were even born? Typical nigger logic

fuck you you are the one that should be apologizing.

Nice bait

Why dont you attack the Jews and muslims instead?

They where enslaving you in higher amounts then the anglos did. They also cutted your balls of. Atleast the anglos let you keep your balls.

Also. It wasnt the anglos who enslaved you. It was other africans. The anglos only bought you from them. It was normal to Do so back in the days.

Fuck you nigger I had nothing to do with it! Go and cry in another corner!

and by say sorry you mean give you everything we worked to create from the dust you lived in

we enslaved the whites.

The blacks brought their own slaves to the African markets to sell to the white guys with the boats.

2 questions for op:

>who owned the slave traders ships OP?
>who sold slaves in the first place?

dont blame the buyer.

Not my fault you dumb nigger

forgot : >was not too often whites went slaving... too busy being all aristocratic n lazy.

As long as you apologize for slavery as well.

globalresearch.ca/the-irish-slave-trade-the-forgotten-white-slaves/31076

>that pic

hahahahahahahaha

Face it Nigger. The only Reason we don't enslave you today is...

Machines work harder, faster, stronger than you.

Still waiting for the romans to apologise. /s

>Africa
>'Empires'

C'mon, the 'empire of kitara' is principality tier

If collective were one person:

A white guy escapes his family who's controlling, so he forcibly lives with his Native American neighbor who he's also a dick to and uses up most of his house and utilities without asking, and takes things from him and breaks stuff. So the American guy goes to the Arab guy and buys an African slave to control in the native American's house. The white guy builds onto the house and makes it better, and provides enough room for everyone. He eventually frees the black guy after whipping him so much. He puts clothes on him and trades with him like a normal person. The black guy, in response, stabs the white guy's son, meanwhile the Jewish guy gets into the house and tries to let the Hispanic guy in. The hispanic guy is complaining about the fence being too high and the doors being locked all the time, but he's only coming in to sell drugs and cause problems. THe black guy has it easy, but continually fucks his own shit up, and starts a movement based on himself. And literally, we have one native American guy who sleeps on the couch in the house that was stolen from him, and he's now irrelavent.

Y'know, shit just happens. If we apologized for slavery, you'd have to give all your stuff back and go back to Africa. You lived here, even after you were freed and given opportunities to go back. I constantly hear shit about "Black lives matter", when I've heard nothing about native Americans. We're told they're pro immigration, but we never hear what they actually believe; we just see some liberal racist charicature of a native crying and saying something like "You're the immigrant, white devil" or something. You're asking for representation and reparation. What about the natives? If we didn't live in a liberal society, without the "freedoms" and "Equalities" that were given to us, then we'd be atoning for our sins. But because we do live in a society that grew to treat all man as equals, NOW you want reparation?

The arabs and the jews enslaved the blacks and the irish. The anglo set em free. The anglo has to pay.

>arabs and blacks still have slaves
>current year

My family wasn't even in the US when slavery was a thing,

The Irish were also enslaved, that must be why I have not achieved my career goals yet,

Stop doing crimes and acting like ghetto trash and you will do a lot better in life.

>whites that aren't me did a bad thing
>why don't you apologize?

>blacks that aren't you are currently murdering, raping and robbing more than any other race, a well documented statistical truth
>w-well t-those blacks a-aren't like me y-you see

kek

>so he forcibly lives with his Native American neighbor

who were stone age Asian migrant "nations" being savages to each other while not cutting the hearts out of human sacrifices.

yeap. but not slavery so, niggers: fuck off.

Giving you civilisation?

>implying the whites were the only slaveowners in history

Today Africa has more slaves than America literally ever had.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahah

It is just so sick how Africans are so inferior they made such a plentiful supply of slaves. Disgusting.

You're feeling the effects of natural inferiority, because it was inferiority that made your race victims in an era where force ruled. Now that force no longer rules and we're in an era of democratic compromise, you can't adjust. You've been told your race has a lot to be proud of, but it doesn't. Your only path to liberation is to free yourself from the confines of your own race and maintain a solemn humility about your limitations.

Kek.

Just as soon as the Negro apologizes and makes restitution to the Jew, held in bondage in Black Egypt, and to Europe, Moorish invasion and enslavement of locals in Portugal and Spain, and to the Native Peoples of the Amazon, killed and enslaved by the descendants of Africans in Brazil, and the slaughter of Native Islanders in Haiti/Dominica, then and only then can the descendants of the original settlers of the United States, from 1788 to 1863, the time in which slavery was allowed in the United States, be held to apologize and make restitution, based on a proven pre -1863 African bloodline, with deductions for non-African DNA in each applicant, and the necessary deductions of 86 years of Welfare, Public Housing, 51 years of Food Stamps and preferential hiring and educational set asides, only living claimants, born in the US would be eligible and all felons would be exempted, with all this in place I think America would be ready

Cos im from Latvia and my people have been butt fucked for a lot longer than yours

>Eat a duck

I too feel the effects of slavery, every time I see a black person post.