Watch this movie.

This is gonna' sound cringey but
Hack to learn, Not learn to hack.

youtube.com/watch?v=hhvpi3_8VmA

What exactly do you want to do?

okay but i need to get the basics down and i dont know where to go to do that

anything to be honest

Go to twitter and DM Edward Snowden to teach you

You can become a hacker once you're a really good programmer. Start programming in C and then read the art of exploitation.

well i am learning c right now i just started a few days ago

You're going to have to go to facebook and contact the hacker known as Sup Forums. When you do this he will come to you at night and protect you. He will train you and be your sensei, and he will teach you to be an internet hate machine.

You can thank me later.

Good, then, once you write a lot (really, A FUCKING LOT) programs in it, read the book and read articles on phrack where they use C. Read ESR's how to become a hacker to learn why you really want to be a cracker and not hacker. Happy cracking.

Honestly, the work's been done for you. just become a script kiddie. You're too much of a brainlet anyways to learn how to hack if you're asking how

Use GNU/Linux all the time. Start with Ubuntu, learn to use terminal, compile with gcc and use Emacs.

thank you man i shall go do that i appreciate the help

>mfw they'll make an anime with similarities to this

Also this . Kali Linux tutorials. Do them, then understand and learn about technologies they use and exploit. For example, you crack wifi. Then learn as much as you can about wifi, not only how to crack it. Because this knowledge will let you progress.

>Kali Linux

Study code and talk with others. Reverse-engineer tools and understand how they work.
If you can't do any of that, just script kiddie 'til you make it.
God luck.

i have kali linux on my desktop already but its bootable from a flash drive

Listen to ytcracker and dual core youll be ight

omg do you like anime 2???? i like all things anime and japenese! I am so kawaii!!! western civilization so baka!!! When i grow up im going to become a programmer and go to japan and eat bento and work for shigeru miyamoto at nintendo!!!!

^____^

Too bad you don't want to work for Sony, because I could hire you right now.

Buy a mask and a black hoodie, and you are set.

tomagachis

Sorry, desu! I'm a Nintendo fanboi! Death to sony rawrrr! =^____^=