vocaroo.com/i/s0tmyPskK1xa
vocaroo.com/i/s0Z6EnXKl5eh
vocaroo.com/i/s05YjNHo2ycQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5cR-WiGKZtg
vocaroo.com/i/s0Ng8p9vQNyY
vocaroo.com/i/s0OkhxfIsLwl
vocaroo.com/i/s1tMvPhywoeA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Triple dubs declare it to be a good thread!
vocaroo.com/i/s0Cv3VsBrNae

Don't be gay, user.

Yuri bump

6th for superior aerodynamics

So how's life been treating you Rev?
Meant to ask in the last thread but got carried away with the buddyposting.

Hi I'd love to hear "My daddy is the biggest fucking asshole. I love how he busts little cunt holes wide open so he can spit deep inside their little drone holes" or something similar.

Thanks.

vocaroo.com/i/s0OTY1zEpxZy

vocaroo.com/i/s0R07QLO8AoJ

Not being buried in stressors is a good thing, glad to hear life is good.

Overall breddy gud, been playing with a blues band, making gainz, got offered a job the other day.

What is your job exactly? Can't remember if I've already asked that or not.

>entire schematic is in Cyrillic
How have I not noticed this yet

Hahaha! Insectoid!! Was sure not how it sounds in my head but I didn't hate it. Lol my bf likes to think of girls as little sex drones, thought it would be fun to surprise him at work with your sexy voice calling him an asshole and talking nasty about some gaping slut.

vocaroo.com/i/s0bEVXfuDDri
Where are you from, btw?

Like robot drones? I could work with that. Kek
Feel free to request more

More like mindless sexy bimbos

Bummer, I've been fucked over by corporate before too.
Fortunately, I work for myself, so no company shenanigans.

Also, Atlanta, born and raised.

And seeing as how this is a request thread, and I have yet to actually request anything, say this:

That's the life, man. I hope to be self employed too in the next year or two. (Also I've got family in Atlanta. It's a very unique city)
vocaroo.com/i/s0qQOv8RNDIR
(What is this from? Was blanking on tone)

Ah that makes sense.
What would you call that.. a judgement kink? Either way I dig it

It has it's faults, but it's a great city. Also has a severely underrated rap scene, OutKast is God tier.

Also it's from the game Ace Combat Zero: The Belkan War. You got the tone actually pretty spot on with this one.

>blues band
>appreciates rap
>planes
You're a pretty cool motherfucker. I didn't know about the rap scene there.
Once my fear of public speaking reaches zero I want to learn to freestyle better.

These dubs command you to moan and say "fuck my tight ass"

"Daddy, can you please turn it off? I had three cum-cums and I don't wanna cum any more..."

vocaroo.com/i/s0mPAqWQUY1W
Triple dubs grant all requests

vocaroo.com/i/s0o65wuqyNtO

Why must you get on at the worst times, FUCK i want to be in this for hours but cant nigga

>vocaroo.com/i/s0Cv3VsBrNae

When you gonna be back my nigga? I don't work again until Thursday.

THANK YOU! I'm super glad you're reading more degenerate shit now :>

Really I'm okay with incesty stuff, and loli, it's just legit implied pedophilia and trauma mixed that turns me off. I could probably get through a recording but I wouldn't enjoy it.

Back in the late 80's and early 90's, the heavy hitters of rap were L.A. and NYC, so when Atlanta really tried to make it's first foray in the rap scene, it was seen as upstarts and basically illegitimate, which led to a lot of animosity on Atlanta's part. OutKast actually won the Best New Rap Group award in 1995, and at the awards show, Big Boi, the other member of OutKast, got up on stage to accept the award, and said at the podium 'The South got something to say." Which pissed off all the 'purist' types, and he got drowned un boos. Listen to any of their stuff and you'll hear references to landmarks and areas around Atlanta, which really shows how desperate for an identity they were before OutKast set it apart.
For example, this track is called 'Decatur Psalm', Decatur being a little town north of Altanta. Been to it a million and a half times, so it's cool to hear it mentioned in famous music like this.
youtube.com/watch?v=bGuK1x6THiY

/blogpost

Dumping r34 because i want

Im not sure going to head to a friends spot for a session what about you

Check out that vape vid?

monarchy

Ancap 12

Ancaps 15

Monarch to 8

Ancaps 12 motherfucker

monarchy 8

Kek. I think it was an accident.

I have too much censored nip' shit

make slurping noises as if you were sucking dick

Hey revy guy that likes edgy characters here...could you do this in a loud angry tone please

INFERNO DIVIDER

also

You (you in low tone) IDIOT....OUT OF MY WAY

Meant to make a new thread
Thread here

vocaroo.com/i/s0mEE2B2AMFp

FUCK GIVE ME THAT REVY DOUJIN YOU POSTED A WHILE BACK

Grt plz

Reroll

say "reply to this post or your mom will die in her sleep tonight"
loli voice

Aw

At all events, the error and the illusion are the same in both socioeconomic ideologies, namely the serious assumption that existential misery can be reduced to suffering in one way or another from material want, and to impoverishment due to a given socioeconomic system. They assume that misery is greater among the disinherited or the proletariat than among those living in prosperous or privileged economic conditions, and that it will consequently diminish with the "freedom from want" and the general advance of the material conditions of existence. The truth of the matter is that the meaning of existence can be lacking as much in one group as in the other, and that there is no correlation between material and spiritual misery. Only to the lowest and dullest levels of society can one preach the formula for all human happiness and wholeness as the well-named "animal ideal," a well-being that is little better than bovine.

Google that shit. Black lagoon Azasuke. He has a lot of goooood shit

Spit and drool in your hand, suck your saliva back and drool again, basically plain with it in the palm of your hand with your mouth hole and moan at the same time

That's in the OP

vocaroo.com/i/s0tmyPskK1xa

I heard you say you were looking for work, have you ever actually done paid voice work before?

Also, is there a portfolio of work we can see, not to mention a method of contact to actually ask about paid work?

say
"innervates behind you heh nothing personnel kid"

If dubs we get to se OPs tits

That's interesting, thanks for the insight. It's hard to gauge what you'd consider traumatic vs me, you know? Especially considering irl any loli sexual stuff would create trauma of some kind.

Maybe just read loli scripts as ddlg play?

Thanks again!

rollin

vocaroo.com/i/s0Z6EnXKl5eh
Right now I just have the email. To be honest I was a novice before I started these threads but I'm open to any suggestion. I plan on assembling something more professional soon.

roll

spank your ass

Hey revy!
Been a while since i've seen one of your threads. What's up
As usual, i have a few requests, just lemmie type'em down

Rollin

re

Got some aviation related requests lined up for ya.

'Faggot, I bet your planefu doesn't even have BVR engagement capability.'

post boypucci op

winrar

Dubs get

Hey, I wish ya the best of luck if you do consider going professional!

Have you considered getting a more profession mic, like a freestanding one. It's totally worth it. Think of it as an investment.

Are you able to post your email or not, since ya know, last time ya got banned.

Sup Destiny Bro

Have a schematic

Doing this one. Giving it a take or two
vocaroo.com/i/s05YjNHo2ycQ

I do plan to get a better mic, probably soon. My little brother is living with me so I can't do lewd requests on PC until he goes back to school. Lol

"Crimson-black blaze, king of myriad worlds,
though I promulgate the laws of nature,
I am the alias of destruction incarnate
in accordance with the principles of all creation.
Let the hammer of eternity descend unto me!
Explosion!"
Please say that in a mighty, powerfull voice.
Hey aviation buddy.
Thanks, have a spaceship

Also i just say my email is
revyshittalks at outlook dot com

Roll

Destiny is shit

Destiny 2 is garbage that "beta" was awful

Thanks revy! Almost missed it with your lewd posting

I don't play Destiny, I just recognized the buddy that does from the other threads.

Ok.

Thanks for the fun request.

"Mm fuck me, daddy crow!" and then "CAWW" like a crow for a bit

kek

Hey, actually what is your opinion about mig-21? I've had a little discussion about them recently, i'm just curious what you think about them

Another post forgotten geez...almost forgot I had this open

Yell "RAMPAGE!" like Archer: youtube.com/watch?v=5cR-WiGKZtg

Oh damn. Sorry. Shit usually blows up all at once. I'm high, thats my excuse
I pretty much just went on a bike ride and took a nap since last time. I have it screenshotted

Would you kindly bark and pant like a dog and then make some licking sound and then "cum for me daddy, cum for your slut puppy" and a final cute bark!

ty

How about:

"You're a pedophile, mister. Normal guys *don't* come that fast..."

Also that pic was my wallpaper for like 3 months

vocaroo.com/i/s0Ng8p9vQNyY

Personally I think it's a piece of shit, but it's historical significance is because of it's numbers, and that it was at the expense of the MiG-21 that the F-4 was able to hone A2A engagement doctrine. There's a reason the F-4 is nicknamed 'The world's leading distributor of MiG parts'.

I'd bike ride more, but I just don't like riding. I much prefer running or swimming.

Did you did it yet?

vocaroo.com/i/s0OkhxfIsLwl

vocaroo.com/i/s1tMvPhywoeA

>Requesting "just had a drink, thanks. You sure had a lot in you"

No no, thanks for doing them

If its not so much to ask could you do these as well, going to splice and choose one as a text notification

You little bitch! Piss off!

Why the hell…are you so stupid?!