New thread Boxxy/Catie

New thread Boxxy/Catie

Forever Queen

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/Boxxy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who?

Sup bud?

She is not my queen anymore since i have seen her twitter feed and realized that she is just another feminist liberal from California who loves black muslim cock and thinks guys with tits are somehow normal. Fuck this bitch!

ehhh, just working you?

Time off is over?

My cousin met her at a party in Burbank last year. They ended up fucking. He said it was totally sub-par. She got shit all over his dick, and violently queefed at the end.

encyclopediadramatica.se/Boxxy

>sjw

These threads are a conspiracy I fucking know it, cue the nigger dicks next

yeah

That's gotta suck.

I fukken called that shit.

> from her Facebook last week

How's life my friend?

Still no fucking ass shot? I wanna jerk my dick to that Boxxy Booty dammit.

Not bad I guess. You?

You and me both bud.

Sorry. I should be more specific.
life's a shit GMT. It's been a summer of pain.
Some how my CPU ate my normal 1st pic, but you'll know it's me soon enough. I miss you guys and I'm glad you're still here.
Has summer treated you well?

or I'm dumb and mis-filed it

Ah, Mike lol. What's been so bad about your summer?

I can't really complain about mine, things aren't bad.

Aw shit bruv;
my dad has cancer and started chemo
my wife passed out at work and bounced her head off concrete
leak in the roof that requires re-decking and re doing
phone shit the bed last week
A/C motor crapped out, I replaced it, and somethings fucked with the new one
Havent found gainful employment all summer, broke, and school is about to start.
>it's more like what isn't fucked
Still alive though, and I thought I'd bump your thread a few times. Doesn't matter how bad it gets. You, better than most, understand my tenacity.

Jesus, that sounds fucking shit. I hope you have some good luck coming.

How's your wife doing? Is she okay?

>(T
I want to fuck her so badddddddddddd

We all know the feel

She's been dieting, and no drugs, just calorie control. Some how this has led to hypertension (? Loss of blood flow to the brain when standing?), and it's caused some passing out. I had to take a week to babysit her with a serious concussion,
She's good now, thanks for asking. Crazy woman wants to chase pokemon often, and I have to stop her in the heat. We do bike rides in the PM to compensate. Up to 12 miles some nights.
Enough about me, how are you my friend?

4 u

>22
the only reason I love boxxy threads

Glad she's better, that's one good thing at least.

I haven't really got anything to tell. life is the same as always, nothing has changed for me.

Sometimes I envy that so much.
Sometimes I understand I'd fuck shit up if nothing changed.
Today I'm envious, but I understand I do not know how to operate in anything less than chaos. Sometimes I wonder if I create it, but my relationship is healthy and all the chaos comes from things I can't control.
Thank you for the kind words.

It's okay, but it would be nice to have a change now and again. How long do you have left of school?

1.5 years. No summer school, or I'd be whipping it out faster. i don't think I'll stay in this town after, but that's a whole new thread. the work that originates from this town, and is preformed elsewhere pays about half as much. i have to leave, just to be paid average wages (considering electrician wages across the US and averaged). Probably going to have to spend my first year on the road and in motels.
(BOOO)
How are the regulars? Charlie? Dutchie? No disrespect to the rest, it's just been awhile and my head gets full of not bawksie.

Don't think I could deal with living a hectic ass life like that lmao.

Yeah, they're all fine. I know some guys tried to steal Charlie's dad's car the other day.

WTF? Give me the story, as you know it or links to the archive, pls?

Yeah, I feel the same. I couldn't live your life either. I stagnate under still waters, I need rapids and turbulence to preform. I don't enjoy it, but I understand it's what's needed to make me the best me I can be.

Can't remember which thread it was. I know they didn't manage to steal it, but I think they stole some stuff. You'll have to ask him yourself, he might be here later.

Everyone is different. As long as you're happy doing whatever it is you're doing, it's all good.

If not, let him know he's missed, please.

Yeah, the world needs many different people to turn it. I just think sometimes the army broke me and I don't deal well with low stress situations. Watch, when I get my degree I'll be building cell towers or wind towers. Some sort of high stress shit, because I can't cope with different. my fuses have been re wired. I need a high stress, impossible to win, environment to feel normal in.
It's hard to find, and why I struggle with normalacy. IMAO

Well I guess it still beats roofing

PHUCK.
That reminds me, I hate one thing less than roofing, and I left this story off my list.
I had a kitchen drain burst (when my wife was canning) and had to re-do half the basement plumbing. It burst in a storage room and it took 2 trucks worth of shit (ruined stored food, etc.) to the dump. Glad I have the knowledge to fix it. It cost about $100, but would have been $1000 if I had to hire it.
I hate plumbing more than roofing, but it's been 100F here, without being on the roof. I just don't like diggin my hands in years of drain filth, but we've got 2 do what....

Jesus Christ your list of shitty luck lately just keeps on going.

I told you.
If I can not operate in a high stress environment, I will fuck shit up all on my own. Thankfully Zeus has seen fit to bless me with a bunch of fucked up shit, so I don't have to manufacture anything.
I didn't have to blame myself for any of the fucked up shit this summer. I just get to roll with the punches.
THANKFULLY, I did find the first 1-10 wolverine comics I bought as a kid, and they are all still in good/mint condition. I wouldn't have found them without the turmoil. Every cloud has some kind of not shit lining.

You're pretty good at staying positive man, I'll give you that.

I'd slit my own throat by now if not.
No lies, you have helped me be positive when I couldn't. Sometimes you've just given me something to rebel against.
You're owed some credit in that. There is a reason why I show up, still. It's not bouxi, my love or hate. Please know you've influenced lives positively, that you might not ever meet.
I have a truckload of respect for you and our discussions. Never thought it would turn out like this... but it is what it is. I'm going to be honest about it.

Well, glad I helped in some ways I guess lol.

Right now I'm going to hit the sack though. Pretty fucking tired tonight.

Nice talking to you again bud.

Night night.

Too much honesty I guess?
I'll keep it bumped. Have a Kim picture for old times sake.
I really am grateful for our misbegotten (?lack of better words?) friendship, but I am grateful for you and you have been a positive influence on me.
not joking

g'night
almost makes me want 2 fight with you though. You'd stay up 8 hours to fight with me.
Fuck
G'night, just know I've been honest. I've closed the tab, so don't waste time responding. no need to keep you up.