nice tits

very hot, op

meninanua.
com/novinhas-atrevidas-parte-1/

Nice! More!

Fuck yes. Any from the other side?

Same grill

any nudes out there?

I don't understand my gf, she has sent me a bunch of nudes over snapchat, including vids of her fingering herself, but when we are alone together she barely takes her top off. How do I build her confidence and persuade her to do the same irl?
And yes I do know that asking Sup Forums for relationship advice is like attempting to get advice on getting a job from a nigger

omg what are you doing to that poor girl's asshole? lol

is the user who posted this here?

dig them hairy armpits

very nice

More!

gf buuty

Same boat user. Except mines pretty shy over Snapchat too as in she doesn't send pussy or face. Must just be an insecurity thing is my guess

user posted her in now dead wwyd teen edition thread, are u there? fuckin need moar

all I have, swiped from her phone wen she brought it in for screen repair

Keep t goin.

Yes please!

More from this set user. Love sleeping girls. U take any vids too?

Now the front

I did finger her once, and get her to wrap her hands around my dick and she really enjoyed it at the time, but later over Skype said she regretted it. I have repeatedly told her it is fine, and there is hardly any difference between irl and snapchat, but she doesn't get it.
She has been on holiday with her family for a couple weeks, so when she gets back I'm gonna try a few things with her. What you done with your girl?

moar please

Nice. What's the . Keep posting

obviously she is comfortable sending nudes because she is sending them to other guys as well. she "barely takes her top off" around you because she doesn't want to fuck you.

story*

Love her nipples :)

Post her nudes.

her ass is little but sooo cute

More like this

Damn. Let's see them all!

I have loads of Skype pics and vids, but I am on holiday myself rn, back this weekend. Sorry, user. She is a beauty, I promise

More?

lol I would know if she sends nudes to other guys because she lets me use her phone. Beside, she doesn't have enough time to see anyone else

You have to have something

Yea I love her little butt

anyone got more?

moooore

Don't stop man.

God pls

To the guy with the blonde german girl. Is she a hooker by any chance? i think i know her...

MOODS MOODS WTF MOODS!

hmmmm post all you have of that butt please

do you have her bent over? or laying on the side?

Umm? What the fuck are you babbling on about? I always picture these people like crying children with snot and ginger hair

Need tits.

Denial: the the Thread

There's shit loads of her around.
Most of it is before she was pregnant.
She likes to be cummed on. In as well it seems.

Right on!

Sounds like your still in high school.

where?

>your

somebody failed high school

More nipples from her!

Why did u stop? Keep going with it

I am on a work laptop, on a canal boat. Defuq do you expect me to do?
Her nudes are locked away on an encrypted hidden drive on my desktop PC several hundred miles away. Sometime next week I'll start a thread with her (not that you'll be there or will know it's me)

Ripped from some old laptop