The new Arcade Fire just leaked

hasitleaked.com/2017/arcade-fire-everything-now/

It's on What.CD, apparently?

Other urls found in this thread:

www59.zippyshare.com/v/2LGhmeaD/file.html
strawpoll.me/13501253
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't follow trackers but I thought what.cd went down last year or something

same here, but hasitleaked prides itself on being legit (which it usually is) so i'm not entirely sure what the deal is here.

>it leaked

I dont know, but tracks 2, 3, 4, and 9 are on soulseek for whoever is interested.

who cares

What is unfortunately dead

who cares about this shitty nu-male band

they will never top Funeral :(

Those are singles that have been out for a while now.

Me.

who cares

it's on redacted

Any chance of sharing for us peons that aren't fortune to be on redacted?

i can grab the v0 copy and upload it gimme a few mins

please do

thanks a lot

Legend. Thank you.

here you go lads www59.zippyshare.com/v/2LGhmeaD/file.html

Many thanks.

irrelevant since the suburbs

but the singles were terrible.

Many thanks.

Flac and V0 are on my slsk ~Florges

Track list is legit, gonna listen to it and confirm if it's real.

Using the same title and three (3) times with Everything Now with just adding an underscore to it is extremely lazy. The first track is decent, though.

this is legit

Lazy? I mean, it's not much harder to name the song something (anything...) different. So obviously they're keeping to a particular style by naming them such.

It is real.
It is pretty shit tho.

>"Anybody that comes back with a double album, to me, needs to pry themselves out of their own asshole," Gallagher complained. "Who has the fucking time, in 2013, to sit through 45 minutes of a single album?" Nor is he a fan of Arcade Fire's dress code. "Everybody's dressed as one of the Three Musketeers on acid. 'What was the gig like?' 'I don't know, everyone was dressed as a teddy bear in the 70s.' 'Yeah, but what was the gig like?' 'Ah, fuck knows, man, I have no idea. I was dressed as a flying saucer.'"

So is there any way to download here without installing your shitty spyware?

retard.

thanks senpai

are you retarded

I'm six songs in and not really feeling it compared to past albums. Definitely their weakest.

based

Nice

So help me out enlightened ones. Which button to click?

*sweet smile*

Holy shit, kys

Get ublock origin, you idiot.

This isn't a good quality rip. It's capped at 16kHz. The beats on Peter Pan sound fucking awful.

it's a vinyl rip

The giant one that says "Download Now". It'll pop up a save window. Choose your location. Click OK. Jesus Christ, man.

We Don't Deserve Love is good shit...

DAMN. still my aoty though, this doesn't come close on first listen

You know, I go about my 4ailchan posting flinging the word retard around like I'm throwing frisbees to anons that I am certain are actually not retarded, but you are an intriguing case, because you may actually, genuinely, unironically be retarded

Chemistry is the worst track so far.

Every single I've heard has been awful, I'm not looking forward to hearing the deep cuts on this

I like Chemistry.

Peter Pan, however...

Download Now. Some other window might pop up. Click Download Now and that's all.

Thank you

It sounds good desu. I think is they're attitude that I don't like, but the album is good.

>I like Chemistry.
Why? It's a way too repetitive dance track, and there are ways to makes dance tracks that aren't and are still good. It's a crutch to me, honestly. Feels like that didn't really have any ideas whenever an artist does that.

Infinite Content has this problem, too, but it's not as bad.

>Search on my music library
>Nothing comes up search
Let me guess, they are some over hyped shitty band.

Cool. You do you.

how is it?

Tis alreet.

Their weakest album by far. Some decent singles, but nothing amazing.

Pretty much this. Creature Comfort and especially Electric Blue are easily the best songs here.

Update: Peter Pan is complete shit.

why does it have vinyl crackles

Vinyl rip from not the best equipment.

well according to redacted the leak is a vinyl rip, so I'd assume that's accurate and that that's why there are crackles

the leak is a vinyl rip

Some sections of Put Your Money On Me is giving me flashbacks to early Arcade Fire. Man...

strawpoll.me/13501253

well?

Yeah, quality is shit. Anyone else out there willing to share 320 now that the album is out?

4/10. There are a couple good tracks, but overall the whole really isn't that good. It's not offensively bad, though. Definitely their weakest album to date, but that's pretty obvious at this point.

>he fell for the vinyl meme

It literally has Advertisement above it.

You should really get an ad blocker, dude...
*cool smirk and winks as he puts on sunglasses and flies off in his cool motorcycle into the sunset, CSI mayami team song plays*

Please, please, please, someone save us.

I genuinely think it's great. It's only their worst album because their first four albums were just *that* good. Taken in isolation, it's an easy 8/10. The only truly weak tracks are Signs of Life and Chemistry.

PUT YOUR MONEY ON ME!

7/10, I'd say.

Fair enough.

This desu

...so...
320 CD rip, anyone?

wew

hands down their worst album by a long shot god damn. wasn't really expecting anything from it but holy shit is it lame

WHERE IS THAT EVERYTHING EVERYTHING LEAK?

EVERY INCH OF SKY'S GOT A STAR
AND EVERY INCH OF SKIN'S GOT A SCAR
I GUESS THAT YOU'VE GOT EVERYTHING NOW

really bad lyrics

>millionaire musicians who tour arenas around the world dressed in bedazzled costumes write lyrics criticizing consumer culture

i mean it would be fine if the lyrics were actually effective but they are really cringeworthy for the most part

INFINITE CONTENT IM INFINITELY CONTENT

Thanks alot

I clicked the ad but in my defense the true download button never loaded for me.