Imagine the world without Straight White Males

Imagine the world without Straight White Males

Brazil?

Beautiful.

FPBP

I shudder to imagine such a place, but thankfully I wouldn't be there.

Can I watch down from the heavens as the savage hordes tear each other apart?

Where can we go?I much prefer little land.

Fucking rekt

These places are like this because they have been explored by straight white males

>tumblr
Lmao

I don't even know where to start.

Do you know who discovered penicillin?

>These places are like this because they have been explored by straight white males
Africa's been like this for centuries, m8. Then whites came along and built cities and infrastructure.

You mean these places are like this because they rejected the straight white male's attempts to civilize them.

A black transsexual named Tyron Ottokporus

>pic related

Imagine the world without Zionists and war.

>niggers actually believe this

I'm imagining Brazil...

Mandatory

>Implying implications about Zionism and the Middle East.

If you really wanted to get rid of war, you'd stop practising Islam.

Who do you think that owns brick companies?

Who do you think that knows how to use them?

>Lagos in 2081
>Only 7 skycrapers
>They're all the same

Niggers, folks.

Let them rot. They deserve it. Rhodesia was a paradise compared to the rest of Africa.

Some Brazilian monkey? I don't get it... what's the appeal?

Whitey has bricks too, you know.

Bullshit

>brick companies build houses

No white men = no brick company = no favelas.

They'd have to do with mud huts or something

>all those colors
SO DIVERSE!!

There'd be no white people at all, because white women love their white men, no matter what the shills and the mongs here claim.

>Imagine the world without Straight White Males

"No asshole left behind"

Imagine an all whites planet

It will be beautiful, OP

>2081
>still using internal combustion engines
FUCK MY SHIT UP SENPAI

You mean the white males who gave us every scientific advancement we ever head?

From Archimedes to Einstein without white males niggers like you would still live in caves.

The ancient nuwaubian people (BLACK) had already discovered every single one of those "scientific advancements" while white folks were still in caves.

WOW, dont ever get big again Brazil.

WE WUZ KANGZ

I can imagine it.
And it's terrifyingly depressing to come so close to galactic domination, only to fall into subsentient irrelevance.
Hopefully, either Europe wake up or east asia genocide you all after we collapse.

Letting technological civilisation die is NOT ACCEPTABLE.

So Africa

>not even depicting the pyramids with smooth limestone outsides

the person who drew this clearly does not know history

So a world dominated by Chinks then?

Have fun with that.

BTFO

also dem digits

Your commie-bitch president that you obviously love because you're a faggot just got wrecked. How does it feel to see your leftist dreams die?

Except whites don't build favelas, you fucking monkey. This is your own culture's and people's doing.

are whites this stupid . i thought you were smart . op is just b8ting you idiot fucks

At least it looks kinda nice colourwise.
Just gray cities aren't that beautiful

>BRs think they're white when its convenient
>resort to blaming whitey for their problems
BRs post was bait but most BRs I've met think like this. They also suck at video games

Why don't they tear down these buildings and replace them with something that doesn't look completely awful?

favelas are the most aesthetic ghettos, imo

well, at least when looked from afar

What's funny is chinks love whites. Chinese especially for some fucking reason. If the west falls they will duckin slaughter shot skins while rich whites live in comfort and pay taxes.

Elysium without the fancy space colony, space ships and robots, also no railguns.

I remember this image. This was my very first "redpill".

Because brazil poor as fuck user. Besides you can't just bulldoze your house when it also houses 19 other families.
also this, you guys are poor as shit, but you can into ghettos pretty well. Favelas are basically mini hive worlds from 40k

No, they do not love whites.
They value social order, and recognise that europeans are an orderly people with sparse crime.
But make no mistake, they would not appreciate to have masses of europeans into their countries, they will always prefer their own. As it should be, in fact.
I fear universalism is in europeans' DNA, quite literally. Or at least, we are predisposed to espousing universalism, due to a tendancy to virtue signal.

Who cares in the end, the chinese and japanese have made human genetic engineering legal recently, while we still combat it with redoubled fervor.
Sure, i'm certain we got black ops about it, but who cares when you can't use the result to modify your whole population, like the east asians plan to do ?

I don't know. I don't think europeans will survive as a race. We'll probably follow a cycle of nationalism>internal war>post-war insanity>nationalism etc until extinction.
Maybe if clinical immortality become a thing ?
The old tend to be conservative and value their countries ( keyword tend, old commies aren't unheard of ) and freeze the cycle at nationalism due to the percentage of young people in the population falling.

The giant cake part is absolutely infuriating.

The Zimbabweans deserve to go Marie Antoinette on their asses.

Chinese companies hire white foreigners as business stand ins for meetings. This isn't because they love whites, it's because they love social order like you said. A white man at the business table is nothing more than a puppet that doubles as a status symbol.

Having a white man at your Chinese business meeting is a signal that your company is rich and you have influence within the company.

Those are some saggy titties

Isn't that from "dredd"?

You're absolutely right, pic related is a pygmy tribe in central Africa untainted by the evil corruption of white man, look how far they've come.

Stepping on the sea on the left corner down, there is an heliport station.

It has an "H" to signalize it.

Letter "H" of the Latin alphabet.

Latin alphabet of the European, White people, unique to this people.

So if this city of a world without Straight White Males integrates European letters, said Straight White Males must have existed to build it, otherwise whitout Males and without Straight Males fag males and women of both sexualities could never have been given generation to until this city was built.

Even more, the letter "H" stand shere because it must be recognizable for everyone as a commun symbol, this not only is the Straight White Male still there, but also its civilization is dominant and he's the one who built this city.

You God-damn Brazilian chimp.

fuck off, those look like shitholes, which they are

WE WILZ BE FUTURISTIC N SHIET

Could be they ironed them to protect themselfes from rapists.

I´m not even kidding.

>Einstein

based alberto barbosa

OP fucking rekt

I got a good laugh at that.

Papa Portugal strikes back.

Your flags looks much rarer in low res

Would probably be pretty good since gays don't give a fuck about women and wouldn't let them ruin everything.