Get MAD logfags!!!

Get MAD logfags!!!
Dani Filth and the golden stream reign supreme!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rg0gp8oCfYc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bwahahaaa

This is a great thread

I'd rather have a piss pop

Me too or some cereal

Get fucked poop fags

i honestly dont understand what the fuck this thread is about

It's all about Sixx getting exactly what he deserves, the pissless idiot

It's all about extortionate p&p I do believe

This forced meme gets worse

youtube.com/watch?v=rg0gp8oCfYc

well here's a forced song sliding down your throat

I didn't slide the log, the log slided me

Context?

Listen pisster.There are way over 6 or 7 pisspics by this time. Day by day new piss streams are invented. Tell me- how do you cope with sadness of not embracing a piss stream?How do you even live with yourself knowing that you are cucked from piss streams everyday. You- not glugging dreamy steamy stream of piss. GLUGGING DOWN MY THROAT EVERY MOMENT OF MY EXISTANCE. It is really dreamy feeling which you will never experience. I feel pity for you. Pissless shill detected...

DO NOT feign ignorance over the great and fearless Dani Filth you troll

I honestly don't know what's happening :(

Well nobody does user. That Andy Sixx guy, famous for his logs, once had a mishap and now guess what? He's done it again. Pic related is the first incident and if you look carefully at OP's pic it appears as if it's even the same location. Some Filth streamers are trying to claim it's all the work of their guy, but really who knows?

seriously, how the fuck did the logging came to dani fucking filth?

He's jealous of the Hollywood attention I guess?

UK celeb famous for some early 90's black metal to shitty gothfuck jealous of some avenged faggotfold sounding shitfuck? fuck

Yes isn't it silly?

silly af. used to love cloggin logs up my throat. now i dont know what to do even. dani pisses on me? nah, fuck dat son.