Does anyone remember him? What do you think about him and how did you react to what he did? Do you like or dislike him?

Does anyone remember him? What do you think about him and how did you react to what he did? Do you like or dislike him?

Anton Lundin Pettersson

youtube.com/watch?v=risfv-OlCP4

He is literaly Anakin Skywalker of Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hLmuF-0P4tk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

based mudslime chopper

>be massive loser with no future and dont even try to change anything
>"Its not my fault!! Its the others, why isnt anything going the way I want"
>go to a fucking school to kill people
>even manage to fail with that

ggwp

Lmfao is this the katana guy?

>Go to school with intensions to kill
>Kill 3
>Fail?

How is that fail, he wanted to kill, and he did.

He chopped up a guy who was literally a respected, secularized school teacher. If he was so "brave" he would have sought out _at the very least_ a muslim religious gathering of the sort that attracts disaffected young muslim extremists.

He died an insane murderer. May God have mercy on his soul.

He was a loser. Nothing more.

He wanted to be some badass, but I dont know how attacking a school is "badass". Plenty of other available targets.

He didn't want to be a badass, he wanted to die, dumbcuck. everyone point and laugh at this guy

Just as useless and stupid as the rest of the murderers.

>he wanted to die
Yeah, because he was a loser.

Breivik, McVeigh and even fucking ISIS have some ideas and goals. This is literally just another kid thats always been a loser and decides to take it out on others and hope the cops kills him.

What a warrior. Wow.

>Swede supports ISIS
Your making it to obvious Ahmed

OP is like an American defending the Columbine shooters
>"but they wrote about Hitler in their diary!"

Come on now

The people you should be killing are your "elected" politicians. They're the real traitors.

>sword
>dressed as darth vader
>only kill 3

what a pathetic autist

Exactly.
If you want to go on a fucking killingspree, then don't kill mudshits that will be replaced in an hour with new mudshits.
Go for the big bucks, Bonnier, a top politician, etc etc.

This Star Wars autistic kid completely failed in his task.. shame.

Time for you to succeed where he failed Sven

/thread

Lol at theese people calling him bad, he is litearly 1000 times based than you will ever be, you pussys would never be able to pull of something like him in a million years, fucking keks. shame he didn't kill you guys too

That's just as shitheaded. You don't kill people for having bleeding hearts.

The only truly legitimate targets if you wanna go full turbonigger is other turboniggers, e.g. he should have joined ISIS and then suicide-spreed a barracks full of sleeping sandniggers at first opportunity.

>actually idolizing this fucking guy

A loser admiring another loser, what a surprise.

Atleast the dude who killed Palme made an impact AND got away with it. This dude literally shut down a school for a day and made some relatives cry.

Yeah, totally based.
He did so much for the western white world, his kids will make sure he will live on! Oh wait..

Hell no, I like my life. I want every liberal politician in the western world to piss off. But that's basically it.

you're such a fucking butthurt autist

Hail Darth Swedius!

fucking kek Sven getting triggered hard

Pretty lame.

Why don't these lone wolf faggots target the guys at the top?

Go for Soros or some EU/UN officials.

Something that will actually have an impact.

Soros, that would be a fucking godsend

These are the people who say " we need racewar, preserve the white race" then they proceed to masturbate to anime and hide in their basement from immigrants, fucking pathetic cucks, YOU DISGUST ME!!!!

Pic related, immigrant who would rob all of you saying Anton is bad and then rape your gf, he deserved it and honestly, you deserve a sword thru your fucking stomach too, disgusting retards.

Yeah, choosing a school for your attack - What a cool thing to do.

You remember how that led to the great race war of 2015 and how every immigrant was kicked out? Yeah, me neither. He hade literally no impact, faggot

Maybe because he was the only one with enough balls to do it? He is literaly the only based swede left

an autist in a cape- so based!

fucking faggot

What has happend to Sup Forums ... you guys changed.. im never coming back

every1 here is cucked faggot, bye retards

Based swede

u mad bro? at what age were you diagnosed with autism

Äntligen, någon som håller med mig! Nice rare Antons, har du mer?

just stop, this is embarassing

Det var alla jag hade :(

Har du steam? Vill snacka med dig om Sup Forums ok ? du kan blocka mig sen när vi e klara

>DUDE... WEED.. LIKE OMG.. LITERALLY LMAO

Hahahahha, hur gammal är du egentligen? Tönt, sök hjälp

>
JUST A FUCKING LEAF!!!! FUCK OFF!!!

Look. We, as a nation, have our culture. Part of our culture is that we have a very strong state violence monopoly.

So trying to lead armed insurrection is doomed to failure. You or the police can kill whomever you like if the law says it's okay and _literally no-one cares_ (remember the knife dude they wasted in front of his wife?) but trying to even start a fistfight under other circumstances will have you shunned.

It's not even about the law. Remember that guy that shotgunned those motorcycle bully kids when they advanced on his home? No-one cared even if it went to court.

People think we're pussies but it's not about that. It's about this Prussian-esque attitude towards ganking people. Just as with the "corridor of views", it's the same thing really.

not even canada can outcuck sweden my friend

>hahaha tönt hahaha

KÄFT JÄVLA MES!!

JAG SKOLA KNIFVA DIG DIN STÖFVEL

(It's impossible to express aggression in Swedish. Don't even try.)

youtube.com/watch?v=hLmuF-0P4tk

Sup Forums then. Race war now gas the kikes day of the rope when

Sup Forums now. Nah how dare he attack immigrants he did something to help fix his country how dare he fucking racist, we all know posting trump memes on a weeb image board fixes being culturally enriched