Self-defense

What is Sup Forumss way of fighting out-manned?
>no weapons
Preferably nothing that would get me killed if I did.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u1Fl_l9SUfs
youtube.com/watch?v=SQbHgD65_8E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>pack of nogs

just whip this out

>no weapons
Look at your flag. Why is this even an option?

If you dont have the upper hand you retreat. Even the US military teaches this. DUMBASS

>no weapons

You're going to die. Get a CCW, idiot.

Regardless, the answer to your question is obvious

>BJJ
>Boxing
>assorted martial arts for niche techniques

In that order.

But you're fucked if you go to the ground outmanned. Just strike and run away

>fighting

Avoid this and you're set. Never participate in a fight where you are even remotely likely to lose.

In the event where all other options fail, strike fast and hard. Don't gradually escalate, take them by surprise. If you act like a little bitch at first, they'll let their guard down. Wait for the opportunity and go for the eyes/nuts/throat or wherever you can.

Then run while they are still distracted.

going to different Londistan.

what if I see someone abusing the white womenz?

/k/ has numerous tutorials on homemade firearms. If I could find I'd post 'em. Many require ammo, but some would work with black powder.

That's why the police exist. Document and report. If you interfere, you are just asking for a lawsuit.

>stay calm
>don't get angry
>don't be afraid to take a hit
>keep center of gravity low
>go for joints, liver, and balls
>keep attackers between one another as best you can
>bite bare flesh(but not clothing, you'll lose your teeth)

Are there any that work with black cum?

I am a free man, I do not need someone to tell me not to fight. It is not in my interests. The prison system is not for the Britain's interests, neither is it punishing the prisoner enough. Calling for help is backing down from your duty to represent who you are in the face of danger.

>Cut 2 -4
>Cut joints, liver
>Add blunt object lying around

Always go for the balls. Even if they just look funny at you. Just ask, whats up, if no answer hit between the legs, as said, best with a blunt object.

Yes. But the only infographic I've got is only visible to Sup Forums Cuck accounts.

>fighting out-manned? Preferably nothing that would get me killed if I did.

Use the technique of 1000 steps

Works every time

checked!!
That seems too skin-head for me. I'm talking about self-defense and defending others from a group, from their words.

LMAO, useful,

As draconian as the legal system may be, the alternative is lawless violence. Choosing to be part of society entails you agree that violence is the least preferential option. If someone else chooses to viokate this fundamental piece of the social contract, don't lower yourself to their level.

Instead, utilize the tools of society to correct or eliminate the infringement. We are not savages.

*violate

ur a shit fighter and I'll rek u m8

That's why they left 'Nam

>If you interfere, you are just asking for a lawsuit.

States with Stand Your Ground laws make the defender immune from civil litigation. That's why Zimmerman was never sued by Trayvon's family.

Better judged by 12 than carried by six.

Pussified liberals are why we left 'Nam. People have a pretty stupid idealized version of war in their heads that has no basis in reality. When SHTF and real war starts going down we get these "unpopular" wars everyone bitches about.

I really wish we could've waged full war in 'Nam but when you're fighting public opinion in a democratic system, you tend to lose.

OP said he is going to the UK.

Dude just shit on the floor.

guns dummy

It is the least preferential option, but using the law system is supposed to be a civil suit. I do not see this as a civil suit because I do not see the savages of the desert as citizens..

in london

Ok? I'm just letting everyone else know that's not the case in some areas.

They are still humans, and recognized as such. Ignore this fact at your own peril.

>implying it is about the fight
No one asks a loser how he lost, except for other victims.

Gun.

>Defending from words
Ignore, as you never know if someone like me is in between those provoking, just waiting to hit you in the nuts and kick you in the head.

I still don't understand why that execution of a Vietcong suspect helped end the war. Weren't the Vietcong the enemies?

Reminder that I am just talking about fighting, not killing.
But I think you should watch this on Netflix ASAP.
"The Act of Killing: Theatrical Cut"

As someone who has been in a lot of fights where I've been out numbered and actually won more of them than I've lost you should never let yourself get surrounded, keep everyone in front of you even if you have to back yourself against a wall and be very aggressive; hit as hard and as fast as you can, bite noses off, jam your thumbs into eyes, punches to the throat, headbutts etc. It's reasonable to assume that you can die in an encounter like that so you need to fight for your life.

It helps to have some sort of fighting training, I used to box when I was younger and from that I can throw a really good punch and can block/parry incoming punches which has probably saved my life on a few ocassions. I instinctively parried a knife once, it went through my hand but it would have got me in the throat otherwise.

The best thing to do is avoid fights though.

Shit happens. If you've ever been in a warzone you know this is pretty much the universal truth. When the situation becomes true war, people just start doing crazy shit for no goddamn reason. Doesn't matter if your a combatant, bystander, or anything in between, everyone is a fucking retard deep down.

If you've never seen it in action, I can't really explain it better than that.

Shit happens.

Whether or not they die doesn't determine whether uncontrolled dispensation of violence is justified. Either trust the authorities or do everything in your power to replace them, but don't stoop to the level of the common beast.

But sometimes, the lion has to show others
WHY he's the KING of the jungle.

Lest they forget..

>The best thing to do is avoid fights though.

told someone that earlier
Every time I've ever been in a fight whether I win or lose I feel like a scumbag for a week afterwards.
I've never been proud of myself for hurting someone.

>Canada on a proxy
I've never been in a fight, the only fight I've witnessed I felt compelled to push them apart before it began.
There is a worth cause to fight for which is for your people against theirs. Don't blind yourself to racial-consciousness. Know that other races are strong, and universalism cannot overcome that.

>Feel bad after fight
>Whity detected
Iam sorry for that guilt meme that the yid implanted in your minds.

strongly unified I should say.
>group interests
>group defensiveness
>pushing themselves away from all else any chance they get.

Works in Detroit.

It has nothing to do with race. Most of the fights I've been in were because I was drunk and ended up running into someone who was out looking for a fight. In which case if you kill the other person you're automatically guilty.
tl;dr don't talk to strangers they'll try to kill you

You are responsible for your country and her image. No one else. The Government? Dictated by you. What ever the country evolves into is your fault or success.

Not so much feeling guilty just feel like I'm stooping down to their level. I don't want people to see me as some trailer trash tough guy.
If you've been in a ton of fights you would know the feeling.

You have never seen real world war. People like you are some of the basest form of human life. What does beating some ghetto rat's ass prove? All it proves is that you can beat his ass.

Building nations and advancing the human race proves your superiority. Violence for its own sake is just retarded animal logic. Even the "allahu akbar" guys have better justification than you.

Spend a few weeks in Central Africa and you'll see exactly where that line of thinking eventually leads.

>But you're fucked if you go to the ground outmanned. Just strike and run away
Grappling doesn't always mean going to the ground. Throwing one attacker into another is a great tactic with multiple attackers.

Yes, when people see what war actually means most of them don't want anything to do with it. And there's a name for the rest of them - psychos.

At best war can be a necessary evil. If we're actually invaded of course we have to defend ourselves. But there was no necessity for us to become a colonial power, it's bad for us and it's bad for them and it results in a lot of unnecessary bloodshed and losses on both sides. The only people that benefit at all are those with stock in companies like Boeing and Raytheon.

Pic related.

Ideological warfare is pretty much the only kind I see as logical. True ideological warfare, not nations using it as an excuse for a slugfest.

If your ideas are more sound they'll create a more functional society that is better suited to winning against others. When competing with other philosophies concrete realities like military dominance are pretty much the only way to move forward. There is only so much world after all.

I do not condone or endorse war, but I can see it as a necessary evil of the human condition. Doesn't make it any less of a fucking tragedy, though. That being said, we should've wrecked those commies when we had the chance.

it's a lot easier to just shit on the floor, pick it up, and hold it like a gun

It's for when people step out of line. If you represent the Country as trash, you're stepping out of line. It's not to prove anything, it is to invoke change. Change for the better. Civil liberties means that society has to kowtow to the degenerate ways. I am not for that.
And if you are for that then I can't see you as an American brother, because you are clearly accessing the world through your mind in a restrictive manner that has no place in the Country of Free men.

That definitely works in Detroit too.

You literally just explained why we have laws. You are not judge, jury, and prosecutor. In a democracy we agree on what is acceptable and what is not. You talk of freedom, yet seek to impose your will on others through force.

That is not the spirit of freedom, that is the root of despotism.

that is one steep railroad

>your rules
Wrestling and/or boxing
>real world rules
Gun

You can spot societal negatives (meaning people) just by looking at them.
If you can do something to improve the situation of the Country, but do not do so, you are not free.

And a high-fireball. Those work in Detroit too.

Had black belt tae kwon do as a kid but I lost my lean(?) over the years so I think about taking krav maga lessons. Sounds way more practical

If ever get attacked by a group of people (say 3+) I'm going to try and pull some Batman shit like he does where he jumps around the room, uppercutting people then jumping off their backs with a drop kick on the next person. Of course I'll it'll look extremely autistic and I'll probably die within the first minute but oh well

This makes me think of that bronx jackie chan movie haha

Trying is never wrong, there is a small chance that you will succeed and it will look bad ass

This system makes sense if all citizens are rational actors utilizing perfect information. What we've learned is that people (the masses) are dumb as shit. That's why we set the rules and a method of enforcing them. You are not that method of enforcement. If you wish to be, become a law enforcement official.

Allowing everyone to administer justice means allowing everyone to enforce their own ideas on everyone else. In this system, those who are strongest dominate all others.

I understand the tyranny of the mob, but tyranny of the elite is your alternative. That's why you can't just beat people up for doing bad things.

Self defense is different, but violent intervention (intervention backed by violence anyway) is only allowed for people who are sworn to uphold the law of the land.

My thoughts exactly. Maybe if one were to pull it off somebody will catch it on camera or something and they can get a job as a stuntman

Against a group of London thugs I would just make sure that my laces are properly tried so I'm ready to run off.
If you try and fight them they'll just stab you.
Even if some how you manage to giving them a beating, your night has still been ruined because you have to go to the hospital for stitches.

This is actually the best advice. Nobody will risk messing with you if you seems to be certifiably crazy especially if you are covered in your own shit. Getting cleaned up after would be almost as inconvenient as a trip to the hospital though.

TL;DR Don't fight foreigners in a strange town you mong. Focus on staying clear of trouble.

I'd prefer to have neither guns or immigrants in my country.
This solves the problem.

>Geoff thompson
>Lee morrison

>youtube.com/watch?v=u1Fl_l9SUfs

>youtube.com/watch?v=SQbHgD65_8E

Law enforcement are restricted in how they are allowed to act. They can't say "Stop doing this or we'll kidnap you and drop you off in Latin America"
That is what needs to happen to people who care nothing for the American society and only serve to bring us down.

You have to identify the instigator and make an example.

If you fuck up the alpha male the others will usually cower.

Learn a fighting sport. I take boxing classes, much more useful for real world fights than ju jitsu.

So how about we send a bunch of women to the front line? Would that help?

Hork loogies at them while fighting. Also, utilize the finger-in-eyes and boots-on-nuts techniques to quickly incapacitate them.

Biting can also work but these are nigs, so you might get AIDS. If nigs are gonna fight dirty in packs, there's no reason you can't fight dirty either.

Also try to rip off pieces of their flesh with your bare hands and toss it at them. It's easier than you think.

>Also try to rip off pieces of their flesh with your bare hands and toss it at them

That's literally impossible

In fact most of these dirty tactics don't work as well as people think. You can't remove peoples eyes and biting chunks off people is difficult because of how small the mouth is. You'll only manage small bits of flesh and it's like chewing a tough steak.

Are you proposing mob justice? The rule of emotional appeal is your answer to limitations on the police? Why not just murder me in cold-blood while you're at it since I'm apparently advocating for the destruction of America?

It's not that hard to admit that there are reasons laws are the way they are. We vote in representatives who create the laws and if we don't like the laws, we get new representatives or become them oursleves. Sure, some are draconian, some are useless, some do more harm than good, but if we decide to pick and choose what laws to follow, we may as well do away with them entirely.

I thought this was common knowledge, but I guess not.

Quit projecting how weak you are. Gross.

The frontline isn't where the war is decided anyways. Might as well send in some well-trained monkeys at this point.

Ask them who's child that is behind them