So I've been married to my wife for 9 months, I took her virginity when she was 23...

So I've been married to my wife for 9 months, I took her virginity when she was 23, when she lost it to me she was a fuckin cock hound afterwards, like dripping wet all day every day. after she started on the pill she dried up like a desert. So after a while she got off the pill and shes still dry af UNLESS shes been drinking which makes me think all this shits in her head. Has anyone ever dealt with that? like the fact that I can't get my wife wet again is seriously killing what little self esteem I had. pic not related

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IUD_with_copper#Insertion
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e3/Effectivenessofcontraceptives.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trying pouring water on your body pillow.

BC has been proven to do long term damage to womens repro organs. The rains might return, but don't count on it.

Want wet pussy? Get a girlfriend

my chick doesnt get wet as easily after being on the pill for a couple months. almost not worth it

oh shit u rite. its all in MY head.

Right? like, Im fine with using lube sometimes, but before it was never an issue.

pill dry them out. but condoms are shit, so its worth it

Same problem here, never an issue before. I'm working out more, I'll impress her with my body

It's the pill. How long has she been off it? It takes a few months.

My gf's sex drive tanked after she got the implant, I'm desperately trying to convince her to switch to something else. I love fucking her raw but I would go for pretty much anything to get her off hormonal birth control

Are you going down on her, OP? Go down on her to completion and grease the rails.

I feel ya man, shes been off for about 4 months maybe longer.

Thats my go to for sure, but she doesn't let out a peep when I do it. That makes me feel even more like shit. I know all chicks are different but every chick I've been with has gone crazy when I go down on them. My wife just kinda stares vacantly at the ceiling. Either I'm bad or Im bad.

Though she doesnt make a sound when I finger her either, its just when I give her the D. At this point it feels like she's just doing it for my own benefit. I'm probably taking it way to personally, but just how it seems.

It's fucking awful. She put on weight and is depressed all the time and feels shitty about her sex drive being lower and has trouble getting off now, and that of course stacks very nicely with the depression.

You're probably terrible. Why don't you talk to her about it and ask her to give you guidance? It takes a while to feel comfortable talking about it but once you're in a spot where she's ok telling you what to do things get better quickly.

I have is the sad thing. Im all about admitting if I suck if it fixes whats wrong. all she said is I dont think I enjoy it the way you want me to, it feels good though.

Fucking throw her out she's obviously not into you anymore time to move on op
GET NEW PUSSY

I mean. that's definitely one way to go about it.

I go down on my girl, then she sucks my cock for like five seconds and then we fuck. That's how we get around her not self lubricating well

IUD with copper

non-hormonal and more effective than the pill or regular IUD

Was your girl against sucking you off in the past? I feel like I need to be a bit more demanding on that, shes completely against it. I've tried getting her to when she's been drinking but even then shes says some shit about being scared.

I'm theoretically willing to believe that, but after meeting my gf it's increasingly hard for me to believe. She's pretty gay and she's talked about a) most women are conditioned to prioritize our pleasure b) most women don't know their own bodies and c) unless someone puts in a lot of time and does everything right she still has to work to orgasm from cunnilingus. I can pretty regularly give her screaming orgasms, have given her more than a handful from head, and a single time ever have eaten her pussy and made her come without any effort on her part.

You sound like an insecure child, which is doubly unfortunate since you're most likely old enough that you should know better but are actually a useless fuckup.

Have you sat down and talked about it? Could be she's unhappy with work or friends, and it's having a knock-on effect with the ol' drip.

How's this work? I really want to switch but it's her body and she's scared of the pain when it goes in.

The pill dries out pussy, and it's generally one of the not talked about parts. Kills the sex drive more than anything else.

No she's always been happy to. Tell her you need her to for the lubrication

Ive only gotten her to be audible ( the only real sign I feel like I've done things right) one time while going down and that was after we both went out drinking. I don't think I'm perfect. I guess next time we drink and she's feeling honest I'll try and get her to talk more. She started off extremely religious because its what she relied on during hard times due to her family being batshit crazy. Not the stereotypical religious of turning into a complete freak. But enough that she waited as long as she did. She thinks (and I had a feeling when I first met her) that someone molested her or raped her in the past but she doesnt remember. I assumed that was the cause of alot of this (even though she started off 100% ready to go) but when she saw her therapist, she said when things started to get really deep she shut down- which was around a time when we just stopped having sex.

Thank you for the recommendation, she's been talking about going back on bc since she (literally just recently) decided we shouldnt have a kid yet.

The only real sign you can rely on is her cunt swelling and tightening up and pulsing as she loses her mind and starts screaming or babbling incoherently.... Good luck with that, especially if she's processing sexual trauma.

Seeing a shrink is gonna be critical, but you should encourage her to masturbate both alone and when you're around. It'll depend on her denomination, but there are a ton of biblical parts that actively encourage both fucking and fucking well enough that you both enjoy it.

She used to masturbate ALOT according to her, she doesn't do it at all supposedly now. but yeah I can try and get her to be more open

Do anything but the pill/implant. IUDs can hurt going in and can get fucked up, but if that happens you just switch to something else.

Hormonal BC will fuck with her head in bad ways.

Birth control fucking sucks, no matter what type it is. If you're over 25 and employed, just rawdog fertile women. It's way better and fuk it, kids can be cool.

how long has it been? That shit stays in your system for fuck long time, specially if you used it for a few yrs.

Sex was a method of control. A tool of acquistion. Sure, she was a cock whore for a bit as she came to understand it - but then again she was molested.

Welcome to the average relationship OP. She's got the ring, what you going to do? Give her half and split? (that's what's in her mind. Life accomplished. Now to get fat and eat bad food)

tell her to get your dick wet with her suck hole or it's going in dry.
after tearing her up a few times, she'll get with the program

she wasnt on for a full year and shes been off it for roughly 4 months.I mean, I'm sure some people are like that, but people don't just decide to get turned on to get married, and if thats what she was looking for, she chose the wrong guy, I'm not all that financially successful. half of nothing is still nothing.

Jesus Christ you redpill fags are embarrassing. You're less of a man than an extended abortion.

She's a woman. Of corse it's all in her head.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IUD_with_copper#Insertion

Insertion takes a few minutes and would only involve a little pain or cramping.

>It can keep working up to ten years with no maintenance other than making sure it doesn't come out of the uterus (which is pretty rare).

>It works by killing the sperm before it reaches the egg.

>Since it's non-hormonal she would still get periods, some women menstruate more blood during their periods after getting the copper iud.

Depending on which country you live in the cost of the copper IUD varies, all insurances have to cover it in the US as long as obamacare law remains in effect(might not be for long depending on the political situation). out of pocket it can cost a couple hundred dollars but even then it's a cheaper one time cost than pills or condoms over 10 years.

Are you trying to say that sex isn't a form of control? If so you are utterly retarded.

lol

TRP is full of dumbasses

That does not mean some of the things they say aren't within the ranges of what the average American woman will do.

I've watched it countless times. Woman gets married. That wears off. Woman gets fat. Husband either resigns himself to it or they divorce.

If they divorce she gets thin and sexy again. Until she's married and bored again.

Exceptions? Obviously. Obviously. That said, this happens more often than not. You'll understand when you are in your later 30's and your wife's a huge fucking cow

I'm saying that if you think a horny 23 year old's sex drive is going to shut down because she got a ring, you're a fucking retard and I have a bridge to sell you.

That's amazing dudeeeeee

Oh OK.

yeah thats what I was thinking lololol

I have the body type GF inbetween fat and skinny.
Half white half asian.
I told her she has to keep fit if she wants to keep me later into years.
We are both 20.
Started out as FWB, she caught feelings, i held it as long as possible before I had to give into ship or nothing.
Took her virginity and first kiss (a week within each other).
She goes running every 2-3 days. Butt workouts (no weights) almost every day.

Advice/warnings?

Stay off the pill, have her do a light weightlifting routine, find out if she has any BDSM interests

I mean, as long as shes fine with the ultimatum and doesn't see you as a dick for giving one- which clearly she doesn't, start working out with her too. also depending on who decides dinner and stuff like that just plan ahead. If you want her to be fit, dont go piling on mash potatoes and gravy and wondering why those hips arent shrinking. -- I don't actually support the ultimatum, but whats the point in fighting someone elses relationship

Ex was BDSM

She likes the occasional pain (spanking).
Loves tie up and being dominated.

I said give the pill a try because she has BAD cramps. Said it might help. She wants to get her tubes tied ASAP as she fears children. Told her to get some eggs frozen because she will regret it later in life.

Light weightlifting = squat bar?
She has minor Scoliosis. followed the proper technique and said her back hurt for the rest of the day.

The ultimatum was a bit dicky but i told her it was expectations both ways that we should be motivating each other to keep physically healthy.
I'm more of a stir fry kind of guy. Rare mashed potatoes with bacon bits, red peppers, etc is fine for me.

freezing eggs isnt a super reliable route- something like only a 15% chance of producing a kid that way- just so you know.

if it works both ways then no hate here.

I know this, I also know the answer isn't always the one you can blame away on little white pills.

ironically, the implant is actually more effective at preventing pregnancies than getting her tubes tied.

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e3/Effectivenessofcontraceptives.png

So she went on the pill, had great sex with someone who isn't a filthy sack of shit that drools on her, and now she can't get excited over you. It's divorce time.

She's a squeem with needles and anything medical + she loves to WebMD everything.

Implant is not a good idea.

IK about the tubes tied suprise pregnancy. Happened to my good buddy and his ex. Man that was a shitshow
>ended with her getting an abortion and a tattoo of the 'babies' name in Phillipino with the abortion date

Mines the opposite. Shes on the pill, and her sex drive is through the roof. Wants to bang everywhere we are. I think the best way is to sit down with her, have a good, honest talk about it, ask her to talk to her gyno, and either change the brand / get implant. Her hormones got fucked, basically, so she might need to take hormone suplements too. Theres ton of shit that can happen outside of the pill that fucked up her hormones too. Also, if its her head... theres always a shrink to try and fix that shit.
Also, try lubes. Heck man, its not the end of the world if shes not as wet as before. As long as you see shes good to you, faithful and loves you, all the other shit can be fixed with stuff. Same goes to you.

It's not in her head, the pill is notorious for that shit. My gf was the exact same. We used to fuck multiple times a day, she couldn't get enough. Took the pill and she just wasn't herself. Super dry, low libido, complete change. Had to start buying lube etc,

She got off and the effects lasted for a while, but she eventually pinged back to where she was. Took a while, but your girl might come back.

Lemme chime in here from a personal experience. Yes it's supposed to be pain free etc, but that was the direct opposite of the experience my gf had. She said it was the worst thing she ever used, would never get a copper iud again.

get her a copper IUD then. it does have to be inserted into her uterus once every 10 years but it's better having that in her uterus rather than a baby. it doesn't require cutting or injecting anything, the doctor just dilates the cervix and pops it in, it might cause a little cramping but just have her take an aleve or advil beforehand

pain is more common in virgins or women who have never had children for some reason. sometimes extra pain can be caused by an improper insertion. there are smaller models available in many countries that can prevent IUD pain in women who have never had children, but they are not available in the US.

best advice.

This seems pretty solid.
Only thing that might make her a bit afraid is the 1 in 100 pelvic infection and discharge/spotting

Do you happen to know about if there is smaller versions in the UK?

In my experience, women dry up as they get older, in general. Keep em under 21 and they'll cover ur cock in creamy pussy juice every time.