Why does Sup Forums suck its dick so much? It's not bad but their debut is better

Why does Sup Forums suck its dick so much? It's not bad but their debut is better

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/groupphotos/infirmary
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

their debut is worse though

Agreed
There are some tasty tracks like The Gift but imo Sister Ray is vastly overrated

White Light White Heat (1967) contains Sister Ray, which probably remains the ultimate, definitive masterpiece of rock music, an epic piece that rivals Beethoven's symphonies and John Coltrane's metaphysical improvisations

I know what you mean, user. It's a deafening black mass, an incantation of voices and instruments in a trance, perhaps the greatest masterpiece in all of rock music. This epic snake slithers for seventeen minutes without a moment's pause, with a throbbing beat (Maureen Tucker has every the right to list herself among the best drummers in rock history), with distorted and hissing guitar phrasing comprised of vehement assaults and soft whispers in counterpoint, with the continuous electric martyrdom of Cale, and with the acutely spirited voice of a stuttering Reed, epileptic and possessed. The tremendous accelerating beat and the spasms of emotional neurosis that shatter it from top to bottom reach sound levels and emotional intensity never before accomplished in music. The snake unfolds like a long sabbath, a ritualistic dance, a happening of collective self-destruction in a continuous eruption of gasps, psychopathic spasms, perverse violence, and obsessive delirium - a pulsating heap of sounds that explode in every direction, a dissonant hurricane of such violence as to uproot the entire civilization of music, a dramatic jubilation of enraged anguish, a mystical anarchic liberation of primordial instincts, a psychoanalytic session of automatic writing, an expansion of consciousness, an ode to the chaos of the metropolis, an anthem to universal insanity.

wlwh > tvu+nico > tvu >> loaded > squeeze

SUCKIN' ON MAH DING DONG

This is a meme right?
Nobody actually thinks it's that great do they?

this, but just switch tvu&nico with tvu

>the ultimate, definitive masterpiece of rock music
>She busy sucking on my ding-dong

yall like music?

soundcloud.com/groupphotos/infirmary

I'd rather listen to the average Ariana Grande or Selena Gomez song than The Gift or Sister Ray.

Squeeze is the only BAD VU record. Everything from their debut up to Loaded is GOAT.

this but unironically

get some taste

Squeeze isn't a bad album by any means. It doesn't fit with their previous aesthetic (which makes sense, given that it's the same band in name only) and not as good as any of their albums but it's not awful. If any other band had released Squeeze it would have a 3.2 to 3.5 rating on rym.

I LIKE Selena Gomez.
She's HILARIOUS and her PMVs are HAWT!

Like you said. VU in name only. That's why I think it sucks.

But you do have a point. If it had been any other band I might look upon it more favorably

wl/wh >>>>>>>>> tvu&n >>>>>>>>>>>.>>>>>>>>>> tv&u >> loaded = squeeze

Squeeze isn't a VU record

I like the 3rd, 4th and 6th track a lot but I can understand why somebody doesn't like the album as much the debut.
imo it'd be better than the debut if the debut didn't have the last two tracks. Those make the album a 10/10 from an 8/10 album at best.

Frankly, a lot of the TVUs tracks on this album that are /impressive/ aren't actually all that /enjoyable/ to listen to for me and it's not as impressive as actual avant-garde music. I like songs like Heroin, Femme Fatale and whatnot for what they are, but I find no reason to listen to The Gift or Sister Ray.