Receiving the Medal of Honor from a man of no honor

Receiving the Medal of Honor from a man of no honor.

Oh, the priceless irony.

remember as a kid, when your parents told you "hey dont smoke cigarettes or drink beer or jump on the bed or whatever". What did you do? the opposite.

the more you idiots bad mouth trump for whatever your autistic reasons are, you are ensuring he will win 8 years. He has my vote already.

Talk for yourself and your shit parents.

But you have to be 18 to vote, user.

How are you goling to get around that?

still mad about that election huh kid?

sad, bitter losers.

>thank you for your service in Vietnam
>I had bone spurs or I would have been there fighting beside you. Damn my five deferments

Pretty sure more normal people don't vote based on "LOLCRYMORE LIBTARDS"
They vote based on what the persons going to do, what their policies are, and what their record is, and Trump's record is getting more and more ridiculous by the day

sad bitter little man detected

It's a damn travesty of my generation.

thinks the cunt was the better choice.

your generation is the travesty.

Leave trump alone he's not that little and he totally had bone spurs, can't remember which foot. That means he's a bigger war hero than that POW McCain.

Hahaha you totally fucking burned them, bro! High five. Sup Forums is the best

I know. :/
Now if you will excuse me
>gif related

Stop Replying, Stop Replying, Stop Replying, Stop Replying, Stop Replying, Stop Replying, Stop Replying, Stop Replying, Stop Replying, Stop Replying, Stop Replying, Stop Replying, Stop Replying, Stop Replying, Stop Replying, Stop Replying, Stop Replying, Stop Replying, Stop Replying, Stop Replying, Stop Replying, Stop Replying, Stop Replying, Stop Replying, Stop Replying, Stop Replying, Stop Replying, Stop Replying, Stop Replying, Stop Replying, Stop Replying, Stop Replying, Stop Replying, Stop Replying, Stop Replying, Stop Replying, Stop Replying, Stop Replying, Stop Replying, Stop Replying, Stop Replying, Stop Replying, Stop Replying, Stop Replying, Stop Replying, Stop Replying, Stop Replying, Stop Replying, Stop Replying, Stop Replying, Stop Replying, Stop Replying, Stop Replying, Stop Replying, Stop Replying, Stop Replying, Stop Replying, Stop Replying, Stop Replying, Stop Replying, Stop Replying, Stop Replying, Stop Replying.
You Bozos

Can't get much worse. Even Hillary would have to try extra hard to make the White House this much of an incompetent clusterfuck

russian lap dog

Good idea

there's also something called the "presidential medal of fitness award" that kids compete for while hes afraid to exercise or it will use up all his energy

Oh you don't like Trump? What a courageous and unique stance to take in this day and age

who implied it was?

sure kid. stay mad.

You. When you made this thread.

Really, has anything in your day to day life changed at all since he became president?

aww did I hurt someone's feelings?

welp, the clothed asian spam guy is back.

we need to reinstate the draft.

Whoop! Dere it go!

maybe he doesn't like you.

you would get more appraisal if you posted nudes.

way to show off your stupidity Cletus

nah, he always does this whenever a topic about hillary/trump shows up.

lmao someone get this trumptard bot a girl friend so he doesn't stay on Sup Forums all day

Tfw 90% of Trump supporters are just casual trolls

I almost feel bad for Trump

aside from being chinese, shes perfect, who is she?

sad, bitter loser. am I forgetting anything?

I didn't make this thread, and I don't see how OP making a thread means he believes the content is unique and courageous. quite the leap in logic.

So Russian propaganda succeeded if you voted for either? Liberal logic.

the fact that I'm correct.

implying he works for trump.

Hes literally going to sage the thread to max with this

sad

That's quite obviously a Korean bitch

Asians have Down syndrome faces go back to dog shitting. I'd rather fuck down shit than a retarded Asian bitch.

sure kid. thanks for the laugh.

over half of the people in this country don't or can't vote, those are counted here.

Be nice to get the diseased spot off.

Shame not even a down syndrome kid would agree to fuck you let alone an asian

sad

learn to read

wtf i love koreans now

There there, little fella. 7 1/2 years will go by before you know it.