*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

What do you do Sup Forums?

Punch each one in the mouth with each one of my fists. Get the fuck off my property you hoe.

Fuck them out of my way

Say "Excuse me, I'd like to pass." with a small innocuous smile so as not to become a creeper.

Block their ass path with my semen stick.

*blocks your path again*

Tip my fedora and whisk a smile with a shimmer of light shining upon my hazy green eyes in turn flooding their clams with feminine juices out of desire to reproduce with me - in turn having them both follow me inside and not block my path anymore.

-I do not have my dai-katana on me at the time.

*slightly bigger smile*
*slightly louder but still polite*
"Excuse me, please."

"Out of my way, Vagina. I've a boy to fuck"

"Did you just assume my genitals"

Deliberately block? Glare and walk around.
I'm 6'0" and broad shouldered, and can look very unfriendly. I doubt they'd try to pick a fight.

Try not to be awkward. Be polite and say excuse me. End up being awkward anyways. Hate myself for the rest of the day.

the answer is always anal.
regardless of the question.

believe it or not that hapened to me when we were 15 in my class

Ask them for their dirty thongs

>y-you too

Turn 360 and walk away

Well if you were to turn 360 degrees, all you would be doing is a simple spin in front of them. I think you are trying to stress that you would turn 180° (positioning you away from the females) and then walk briskly in the opposite direction.

Begone thot

throw a mirror in one direction then run in the other...

Touch butts and invite in.

I think meant he was going to do a 360 and walk away, kind of like a Michael Jackson spin that flows into a moonwalk. Nothing says get outta my way like a little dance.