I'm 34 and never did pot in my life. What's it like?

I'm 34 and never did pot in my life. What's it like?

Other urls found in this thread:

cam-x.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's a gateway drug to worst things. Don't do it.

like being buzzed from drinking. it depends. not too crazy

it gets you all relaxed, and your first few times you won't be able to hold in your laughter. It makes you sleep easily and near the end of your high you'll be super hungry

Did it at 18
Meh it was crap

It was effective with one drag
But then What's the point
I gain nothing

Its like someone kicked you in the head for few hours, after that its like you've worked in a coal mine for 16 hours

good fun

Sound advice I tried the pot once and it drove me to long term drug addiction now I'm hooked on injecting crack in my dick

Be careful.
If you smoke a whole joint you'll hallucinate for 12 hours and probably shit yourself.

Checked

check em

had a friend tried it once,hes ded.

This happened to my cousin except he injects LSD now.

I tried it couple time, it's kind of makes you calm than really angry once I got so angry I knocked out my friend and stabed a random homeless guy. I think he died the next day in hospital. The calm part was cool.

best just going straight for the heroin, bro

all in moderation.I smoke everyday. I'm a busy man though so really just at night before bed for a few hours.

Get a dry herb vape and you'll do no damage to your lungs....save the used weed from a vape and make butter. Then you can make ediables.

its just smart.

getting high isn't for everyone. Just remember even with a thing like weed, set and setting are important...have snacks ready beforehand and get some funny content to watch.

It's a lot different then drinking but if you prefer it, like I said, moderation is key.

It does different things to different people. To me it feels like getting drunk without getting sick and dizzy

it's a little like being drunk but not nearly as sloppy, like you don't lose control of your body or yell or have mood swings so much, you mostly stay on the "happy" side of things though you can get anxious or paranoid if you get uncomfortably high. You can have some "psychedelic" thought patterns, like free association, you might think of things in new ways or recognize patterns where they don't really exist, and think they're REALLY funny.. till you sober up and think "wtf, that doesn't even make any sense", and you kind of just feel... dumb.. you start thinking you can relate to Patrick from Spongebob Squarepants kind of dumb.

this is actually kind of true even though it was propaganda. All the druggies I ever met either started with weed or have smoked it..including myself.

Don't a shit ton of other drugs. After years of all that though I enjoy weed most and it's the only substance I do now.

Gives me extremely bad panic attacks and makes me very anxious. Makes it feel like the world is about to end or something very bad ia about to happen and all I think about is my problems in life except they seem 100x worse than they actually are. Wasnt like that the first year I started smoking though.

You feel like you are retarded and annoying to others which is true. Its fun when you're a teen. You'll come across as an annoying loser if your over 20 and smoke which would probably be true.

All druggies I ever met started with alcohol

This is the best advice I've seen on Sup Forums about anything.

I have some bad news for you. Weed sometimes lets you hear what your subconscious thinks. All these thoughts are running in the back of your head but you could only hear them because you were under influence.
Or maybe it's just not for you. What do I know

The curse of addiction takes many forms user

Where do you live where you can get booze at like 12. Everyone i know thats a drugnigger today started with cigarettes then weed and branched off from there.

i smoke about once a month, its like being really relaxed and lethargic. just sitting back and chatting with your mates for hours is bliss

makes your eyes feel weird, hands tingly

Eastern europe

I grew up in Cali where bud was everywhere and readily accessible. First time I smoked was 8. My brother offered it to me .

Same for me as The first few times I did it and i was around with friends we just had a awesome time and pretty much laughed for about 20 mins straight
But I never really started to smoke on a regular basis (right now its maybe once every few months maybe on a party) which means that the impact/effect is still pretty good

Bullshit, I'll bet all of them had alcohol or tobacco before Marijuana.

For me it's a lot different from alcohol. It puts me in a different type of place than I was when I wasn't high. I'm not "tripping bawlz" because weed cannot do that, but I am in a noticeably different state of being. I start thinking more in my head. Lights seem to flicker or I could actually be noticing my blinking. Last time I went outside at night to grab a drink out of my car and I thought I could hear someone yelling "help" but I think I was just hearing the music from inside the house. Was kind of weird. You may find yourself zoning out on objects, listening to music and hearing words from the beats. My second time smoking was a cavicone and I was seeing things that were going fast in stop motion like flashes but cavicones are very very strong. Weed does not just "relax" if you want that get a massage or take a bubblebath, but weed will relax you but not just relax you. Find some friends you like and smoke some with them if you want to smoke. Be with true friends your first few times and not people that would fuck with you like I did.

I enjoy it more than drinking, helps put my ass out before bed.

I honestly didn't drink until I was 18. In the US you need to be 21. I went to my first party and got drunk off of brown jose cuervo of all things.

I gained nothing from reading this comment

That's classic drug psychosis and it can happen to any weed smoker even years after they started. I've been smoking on and off for about 30 years and it's happened about a dozen times to me. Bad trips are part of the recreational drug experience- even though few lol weed XD dudes admit to it

I want you to be real.

It will mellow you out and cause you to be less judgmental about yourself and others, at least to an extent.
If it is very strong, it can be mildly psychedelic, but nothing wild.
It will let you entertain notions for a longer time before dismissing them, which both means that you might get into some bad ideas, but it will also enable you to start out with a bad idea and ruminate on it long enough to turn it into a good idea.
The physical sensations can be a sort of full body buzzing, a sensation of being in a rollercoaster if you get really high and close your eyes, cottonmouth and hunger.
It can also be a sense of euphoria, mixed with feeling content.
Always keep in mind that you're in an altered state and that it will stop again at some point, so there is no reason to feel scared or anxious.

never did english either

I live in Montana. I raided my aunt's liquor cabinet with some friends while she was at work after school because she almost never drinks so she wouldn't even notice we drank Jim Beam and coke, we were 12. My friends that got into weed early either started with cigarettes or alcohol and then cigarettes. Nobody who was like 14-15 that I knew just up and started smoking weed, most of them were curious but didn't like the idea of smoking but back then there were no vapes, and there weren't edibles in stores, so if you wanted to try it, you just had to smoke it and that turned off anyone who wasn't already smoking cigarettes.

I went from alcohol, to codeine cough syrup, to percosets and vicodins, to Magic Mushrooms to LSD to Ecstasy (all by 16) and then one time when I was really drunk I smoked some weed when I was 18. After the cat had been out of the bag about the whole "I don't smoke" thing well then shit why not, I smoked from time to time. Being shitfaced drunk also got me to smoke meth once (just once, but even then I was like "hey I think I need more" which was like red flags and alarm bells in my head because doing something once never made me crave more that fast). Everything else especially the shrooms and LSD, I felt like I needed a solid month break before I touched those again, but most the time I at least wanted a week or so before touching something again. Weed.. well, I smoked it with friends casually/socially like I drank socially/casually, then I wanted to join the military so I dropped it cold turkey, so much for addiction. I served 5 years, got out, was in college, started smoking again. got into my internship program 4 years later, dropped weed cold turkey again, this time for 6 years. I only picked it up again because I developed an autoimmune disease that causes a lot of pain, I was on vicodin and then MS contin for 2 years, then my state's laws on medical marijuana improved so we switched to MMJ and I haven't looked back.

so for me, Alcohol is the gateway drug, and Weed was an offramp from opioids.

Physical:
Your blood pressure drops due to dilation of your blood vessels causing your heart to respond by beating faster. Your eyes become red due to blood vessel expansion. Your body slowly begins to compensate for the lack of pressure by dumping water into the blood vessels. Your eyes become dry and you might get thirsty.

Mental:
Mildly psychedelic, which is something you have to experience to actually understand. Time is perceived differently. You might feel disoriented if the feeling is new for you, but most people adjust to it. Meaningful attention to conversation or movies might become impossible.

You may get really horny in the short term. Long term use increases overall estrogen and lowers libido.

Youre actually gay if you think about it

weed does provide the best faps, and even better fucks.

Shit. Does it suck living there? Can you describe a normal day for you

trips never lies

Kek

when you're drunk you can barely feel anything.
on weed your legs will tremble.

no i can actually walk normally when im high but that might be due to the fact that i smoke at least 3 times a week

You know know when you get read drunk you lose some control over your actions? Well you don't get that with weed. It's kinda jus like drinking, just not as stong or dangerous & makes you sleepy & hungry. Music sounds better, food tastes better

Like a nag of sand

He meant during sex.

oh i forgot

Overrated.

It's different for different people, but for me it was pretty shit, I've tried hash and weed once on my own and once with friends and I smoked the entire joint , don't know if that matters, anyway for me the feeling with both was that all my muscles just relaxed / went to sleep or started pulling and everything felt like it was in 10fps, also gives you bad weed breath and it was pretty hard to focus on anything, I legit had a friend talking to me for 10 minutes but I was too deep in Futurama that was on TV. Didn't even notice him sitting next to me. Hash is pretty chill though, legit all that happened is that i got really sleepy.

You've ruined the thread you ducking dope.

HEY Sup Forums!! This piece of shit just ruined an entire thread with his autistic retardation.

Close your laptop, turn off your phone and throw that sorry excuse for a PC out the window because you have just been permabanned from the internet, guy.

It's time to buck up and look at yourself in the mirror. If you think you can become a master then think again buddy. Your life is about to get waay more difficult because I am on my way to find you and teach you a lesson. When I get to you I will release the skills that I've honed for the past 3 and a half years. I've become a black belt in 27 different martial arts. Some that haven't even been discovered by modern science yet. That's right I've ascended past the normal level of power that regular humans can achieve. And now it's time to put it to use. Watch your back buddy because you won't have it for much longer.

It's like realizing that money really does grow on trees

If this is supposed to be a new pasta, it isn't a good one.

Another side effect of smoking weed, temporary short term memory loss.

its good fun for two months.

Been high three times in my life. I felt heavy af. Couldnt move my legs. Overall relaxed and the munchies are real.

like salty milk and coins

yea i smoked last night, but tomorrow i'll be fine

>You mean this

than*

you know the confused, floaty feeling you get just before you passout/fall asleep. its like that. pretty lame

I'd like a warm apple pie

this
it's nice to do, but, like everything, in moderation.
also if you feel yourself getting "high" dont go into the moment, just keep on doing what you're doing or you might go bad. friend of mine had that once; he thought he was going to go bad, then he tried to think: im not gonna go bad, not gonna go bad etc. just dont think about it, do something you like. get some snacks like user said before and you'll have a great time

I inject 6 marijuana's a day now user

This looks too real to be loli cam-x.com