I think i'm slowly becoming a German

So, i'm getting kinda worried. This week i worked 50 hours (i'm a mason). At the start of this weekend i went to a tool shop looking for kewl tewls to buy.. Didnt fucking need any of them btw. And now, i'm pretty sure i've spent around 10+ hours of my free time looking up fucking work videos on how to do XXX on Youtube.

One vid on a subject isnt enough btw, i have to check out how they do the same job in a different country, so now i have to use Google translate so i can search for how they build houses in Krotatia or how they lay tile in Italy.

I've always wanted to gas the kikes, but this is getting ridiculous!

How do OG Germans cope with this bullshit, help pls.

Carry on the flame, Johan.

Pretty german.

german = autistic

But Hansen, you are a German. Embrace it. Why else would Kaiser Wilhelm of Germany be a Norgesvenn?

Fuck the germs.

cuckolded slavic rape babies by now, turn your fucking gaze at our neighbour because they will need paramilitary assistance in a few year.

Our armies wont do shit, its down to us.

there are no real germans left OP just mixed mongrels that hate their own history, at least sweden got a bunch of angry nationalists.

Germs got hipster right wingers, just as weak and useless as the left.

Have you started digging holes in beaches yet?

you say you are turning int o a german, yet you did not state you converted to islam??????

he means he turns into a nazi :^)

I work as a train driver and in my spare time I play a train simulator. Get to my level.

that's so 20th century german.
nowadays it's almost as hard to find a tüchtigen Deutschen in Germany as finding a conservative german in Bremen

Are Germans becoming Americans?

Kek

>So, i'm getting kinda worried. This week i worked 50 hours (i'm a mason). At the start of this weekend i went to a tool shop looking for kewl tewls to buy.. Didnt fucking need any of them btw. And now, i'm pretty sure i've spent around 10+ hours of my free time looking up fucking work videos on how to do XXX on Youtube.
>One vid on a subject isnt enough btw, i have to check out how they do the same job in a different country, so now i have to use Google translate so i can search for how they build houses in Krotatia or how they lay tile in Italy.

Isn't that normal? I mean, everyone does that, right?

Some people just do their work and then do not think about it outside of work.

So you'll be the perfect slave for the NWO

Working yourself to death and not breeding

Excellent

>not having children
Typical German.

Hahaha. Good one.

Not a joke, people like that actually exist.

Wellkommen im klub meine Freund
Arbeite macht Frei Simulator 2016

Norwegians are Germanic. So perhaps you're not necessarily becoming German but rather you are channeling you're Germanic blood. Either way, there's nothing wrong with being Norwegian.

but with more welfare

Even worse.

Turning into a german in these days means being a cuckholded muslim loving wife sharing weak man.

You are just following our norwegian tradition of hard work and desire to learn skills. My dad makes woodpackaging and labeling machines in factories, and when there is something wrong in the factory, the foreigners accuse his machines of being faulty, but after testing it always shows that its their machines and their shitty job thats the problem.

I'm the same. I can't stop coding Haskell. God help me now I'm writing point-free functions with only typeclasses for type annotation.

So you're telling me you go to your job, do your job and then you go home and POOF your job is completely out of your head until tomorrow?

How does that even work? Don't you research how other people do your job, how they solve problems or maybe if there is a novel way of solving the problem? And don't tell me there are no problems, there always are.

It does not make sense to me at all but there are people actually like that. It is like they do not care about raising their own efficiency for maximum output and delivery of service.