Today, B will write my tinder Ice breaker/pickup line one word at a time

Today, B will write my tinder Ice breaker/pickup line one word at a time.
And go!

Hey, tell me sometng about yourself.

You need to not be Autistic to continue after she replies though.

Love

ONE WORD FAG
Mine is: Sup

Traps

OP will not post proof, sage goes in all fields.

don't

suck

Bet, faggot.

hemorrhoids

You've ruined the thread you ducking dope.

HEY Sup Forums!! This piece of shit just ruined an entire thread with his autistic retardation.

Close your laptop, turn off your phone and throw that sorry excuse for a PC out the window because you have just been permabanned from the internet, guy.

It's time to buck up and look at yourself in the mirror. If you think you can become a master then think again buddy. Your life is about to get waay more difficult because I am on my way to find you and teach you a lesson. When I get to you I will release the skills that I've honed for the past 3 and a half years. I've become a black belt in 27 different martial arts. Some that haven't even been discovered by modern science yet. That's right I've ascended past the normal level of power that regular humans can achieve. And now it's time to put it to use. Watch your back buddy because you won't have it for much longer.

What do you wana bet? Nigger.

I got YLYL for days bitch, show'em if you got 'em.

Bet, faggot.

pasta

immunoelectrophoretically

is

good

for

You've ruined the thread you ducking dope.

HEY Sup Forums!! This piece of shit just ruined an entire thread with his autistic retardation.

Close your laptop, turn off your phone and throw that sorry excuse for a PC out the window because you have just been permabanned from the internet, guy.

It's time to buck up and look at yourself in the mirror. If you think you can become a master then think again buddy. Your life is about to get waay more difficult because I am on my way to find you and teach you a lesson. When I get to you I will release the skills that I've honed for the past 3 and a half years. I've become a black belt in 27 different martial arts. Some that haven't even been discovered by modern science yet. That's right I've ascended past the normal level of power that regular humans can achieve. And now it's time to put it to use. Watch your back buddy because you won't have it for much longer.

your

Drano.

asshole

Herpes

rape

Embryo.

Chainsaw

Lapband.

abortion

Toothpaste

CP.

And

I

fucked

cats

This is stupid. That's like a child typing random words on his phone. These threads are about the play, not the obvious kiddo shit

girls like children

FAGGOT

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

fuck tinder ive went through like 300 girls and no matches i mean im ugly but not that ugly

Loving

Post your bio so we can laugh at you.