Where can i buy rough diamonds for a cheap price that look decently real?

where can i buy rough diamonds for a cheap price that look decently real?

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/250-Diamonds-per-Carat-Natural-Raw-Loose-Uncut-Rough-Jewelry-Diamant-Brut-Roh-1-/182021843581?var=&hash=item2a6158ea7d:m:mhcap1sVUd1k3TRobYSbhdQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dollar store

>that look decently real

so you're looking to buy genuine fake diamonds? wut?

Congo or Sierra Leone.

nah they only cut glass diamonds, i need the diamonds to look like i pulled them straight out of ground or from the hands of african child soldier

how "real".. like for a movie? to pass a detector? to trick a girl?

nah just looking for diamonds that can fool someone if they don't inspect them probably

real enough to trick someone that doesn't look at them right, so i guess..."movie quality"

here have some real ones

ebay.com/itm/250-Diamonds-per-Carat-Natural-Raw-Loose-Uncut-Rough-Jewelry-Diamant-Brut-Roh-1-/182021843581?var=&hash=item2a6158ea7d:m:mhcap1sVUd1k3TRobYSbhdQ

i live in south africa dude. I am not flying there to get me glass diamonds i can order off of amazon

Lego is more valuble than diamonds.

holy shit thanks dude

herkimer diamonds

no problem man. hope debeers doesnt send a hitsquad after you

true, and legos are more fun than diamonds
Legos aren't going to let me make some payments

kek, yeah i know better not to fuck with those guys.

if they are real to begin with, why would you have to fool someone?

i think what you might be looking for is zircon.

i don't want to pay that much money for real diamonds if i can get fake diamonds for under 10 USD

DeBeers? As in Blaine DeBeers?

Why do you need diamonds? Just use cash.

debeers as in the diamonds company that jewed the world into buying worthless shiny rocks for thousands of dollars

i'm still confused, what kind of person who professionally deals with diamonds would not instantly notice you're trying to pass off a fake? that's like painting a fake mona lisa and taking it to an art gallery and demanding millions of dollars for it, the people who deal with art will know it's a fraud.

and who are you trying to pass this off to? people with the capital and collateral for diamonds are always on the lookout for this shit, you can't just sell loose fake diamonds to someone on the street, no one has the money for it. what are you thinking?

"hey guys i'm selling these totally real and certainly not fake diamonds for pennies on the dollar! it's completely legit and certainly not a scam!"

>Just use cash.
I mostly have South African Rand which is basically worthless
I have USA dollars but i am not wasting it for my future plans

though you could use cash for what i plan to use the diamonds for, I feel like not actually wasting money and just jewing some people by using fake diamonds for petty payments

I am not a bad guy, i am just bending the rules to save some money

heveans no, I am not using diamonds as payments to smart people in the diamond industry. I need to do some deals with some local sub 50 IQ ogga booga

the only thing that can go wrong with this, is if they are smarter than i think and they kill me on the spot for trying to rip them off

honestly at this point, i didn't know i can by REAL american un cut diamonds for like 5 USD

so i might do that, but i worry about the quality might not be good enough compared to shiny glass fake ones

oh, well then proceed. still, the best 'fake' diamonds are cubic zirconia. they look identical to the naked eye, but on close inspection you can tell they are synthetic. they can also scratch easy. so just hope they don't try to do the 'cut the glass' test with one, they won't do it. and unless they know exactly what to look for, they are completely indistinguishable from a real diamond, however, zircon is heavier than diamond, and that is a telltale sign. but you could probably use this to your advantage by also getting a couple of glass or other material diamonds that are even heavier than zircon, and make them compare between them. it's most likely they don't know anything about this shit.

i'm not promoting illegal activity or scamming by the way, just throwing out some ideas.

thanks dude, that info helps me out a lot

don't worry, nothing i am doing is illegal

oh also, don't do some silly shit like having big ass 7, 8, 9+ carat stones. no one would just casually have that shit. go with little ones, they are more believable for people to have. even try to say they were pulled from rings and other things and that they can be set into new jewelry.

i think i'm spending too much time helping you scam some nogs, but hey, there you go.

>but hey, there you go.
thanks man i really do appreciate it