It really makes you think.

family guy already did that

wow...
on behalf of all white people. I'm sorry for white people

>being such a pathetic hack you rip off Family Guy

FUCKING

FAMILY

GUY

Does it make you think about building walls?

family guy funny moments

this from a country that exceeds afghanistan in murders per day.

It is pretty shameful

We really need James Cameron to raise that damn bar already

Top 10 Best Family Guy Episodes

>implying you wouldn't already know he's black from the indignant shrieking
>WUT I DO HUH? WUT?

THAT FUCKING WANKER!!! This is a blood libel against the wonderful people of Arizona, the most Based state in the union.

rly makes u think...

This is incredibly inaccurate.

When I was a cop, I would make sure to kill at LEAST 2 niggers a month in much subtler ways than bullets at traffic stops.

I mean first off, 2 is a lucky number, but not so high as to draw suspicion.

Now you may be thinking "Liar, you couldn't do that cuz you'd get fired!"

Well you'd be wrong lads, and this old flatfoot is here to lace you with strategies to take down wild game.

What I used to do when I was on the force was scrape the corrosion of my patrol cars battery with my pocket knife at start of watch.

You know the white or green flaky crust that builds up around the leads? I'd just put it in a little paper I would fold up.

Then I'd start my night patrol. Now this was Oakland back in the early 80's and Heroin and coke were both huge, and crack hadn't been there yet.

By 1-2am I'd eventually roll up on some dope fiends with a bags full of coke or heroin. I'd pocket the dope and give the piece of shits a warning.

Then I'd pull over somewhere else and put some leather gloves on and make a few hot shots up.

I'd take the battery acid gunk and rub it into the ball if it was heron, or just dump it into the bag and shake it if it was coke.

Then I'd drive down to the 20's or Sobrante Park or West Oakland BART station and toss the "hot" baggies onto the sidewalks in front of the usual drug spots at the end of my shift.

Sometimes I'd wait and watch from a distance to see who picked it up. Sometimes I'd leave as fast as I could filled with glee.

By that time I was already back at home, comfy as fuck, listening to the emergency response on my scanner.

You could easily hotshot 3 pavement apes a month without raising suspicions.

Those were the days.

What? I hate America now!!!

Thank you for your service!

Where do you retards get the idea that Family Guy came up with this funy funy epik joke?

Not really, why is he driving in the wilderness where there are no roads, kind of suspicious.

It's true

>Mexican flag
>Mexiacn driver
>crossing illegally, not even on el roado
>suspicious as fuck, at least drunk
>trunk full of coco

I would have drawn down in this border hopping coke dealer too to be quite honest Famalam

>dark skin humans commit drastically higher crime
>bitch when they get checked and pulled over more

Fucking deal with it

>dachshund
>not schäferhund
the jews did this

Do people really believe justice system works like this? I mean, surely there are genuinely racist police officers who do this shit, but to claim that this is what the whole justice system is about is extremely dishonest. It's racebaiting.