>MOVIE POSTER THREAD!!!
MOVIE POSTER THREAD!!!
>MOVIE POSTER THREAD!!!

inb4 bladerunner

She's so qt. if only the movie wasn't garbage

>Sucker Punch
>bad
Nice reddit opinion

Disliking Sucker Punch does not make you Reddit, that movie is disliked by pretty much everyone except weebs and waifu fags

>mexico
>yellow filter
Can this cinememetography die

>he thinks Sucker Punch is shit because the internet told him to
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Watch the director's cut and actually pay attention. That movie is legitimately great. Don't make me link the video analysis.

>Zack's magnum opus
>garbage
You won't get me this time, bait

I'll admit I enjoyed SP but do wish it was more coherent

I saw gary busey in the thumbnail.

If you haven't already, watch "Ed Wood", really interesting movie

>Zack's magnum opus
but thats not Dawn of the Dead 2004

My family really wanted to see this movie in theaters... Holy Christ it was awful.

>be about code-breaking
>go into absolutely no detail about how they broke the code
>spend more time on his stupid gay autist romance with Kiera Knightley

Fuck that movie. Why are directors that boring allowed to make films?

The misdirection is part of its strength. You can totally sit back and enjoy the spectacle... but if you watch it closely (specifically the first 10 minutes), it becomes a COMPLETELY different movie. I saw it drunk with some friends in theaters and didn't take it seriously at the time.

Watched it recently with an open mind. I'm now convinced Snyder is legitimately a misunderstood genius who just comes off as a retard in interviews. SP has depth and I don't mean that ironically.

DotD 04 is fucking fantastic but it's not his opus. Sucker Punch he wrote and directed... it's really his artistic statement in a nutshell.

>Zack snyder and magnum opus in the same sentence
Fucksake, this place really has contrarianized itself straight into the fucking sewer.

haha le 80s nice poster! Have an upvote, friend!!

EDIT: Wow, I did not expect to get gilded! My first gold! Thank you, kind stranger!

Before I saw the first 20 minutes of this I had thought it impossible to deem a film unwatchable.

>No Chasey Lain on the poster

>RT TOLD ME SUCKER PUNCH WAS BAD SO I AGREE

So wait does that mean you liked the new Ghostbusters?

I'm not saying this is you, but when Sucker Punch released half the fucks I talked to on here either thought it was stupid because they missed details or were shitting on it for misogyny. After a lengthy discussion, they usually relented. I maintain its ad campaign missed the mark and gave people the wrong impression.

The tagline and title didn't give away that it wasn't about WWII code breakers, but Turing himself?

You may be a clinical dumb person.

The ad campaign was literally perfect. It suggested a mindless action flick when really it was a commentary on the toxic masculinity of contemporary nerd culture and its commodification of the female body.

>marketed as a flick
>is actually kino
That's the Sucker Punch. It hits you right in the fucking face when you weren't expecting it.

I swear if Chris Nolan had directed it people would call it brilliant. Everyone just thinks Snyder is a retard though so they don't look deeper into his films.

>commentary on the toxic masculinity of contemporary nerd culture and its commodification of the female body

Faggot.

>Behind every code is an enigma
You're right what the fuck was I thinking expecting a movie about Turning to actually feature some code breaking

What a fucking dunce

>female action heroes are actually mental patients being forced to strip for powerful men who exploit their talents and literally rape them

Throw all the insults you like, cunt. Doesn't make me any less right. :)

>The movie is about Turing
>Takes place during the years in which he worked on and eventually succeeded in breaking the "unbreakable" nazi code
>HURRRR WHY WERE YOU EXPECTING THEM TO GO INTO ANY DETAIL AT ALL ABOUT HOW THEY BROKE THE CODE, FAGGOT?!??

You're awful

No, EVERYONE told me sucker punch was terrible and then I had the stupid idea to see for myself. There's 2 hours of my life I'll never get back.

Also, that accusation coming from a guy that uses "Director's Cut" and some idiot's YT video to defend this turd? Fucking priceless.

>Also, that accusation coming from a guy that uses the director's preferred and preserved vision of the film alongside an in-depth analysis posted by someone who put more thought into the film than I've ever put into any film? Fucking priceless.

K.

So, everyone else in the world vs 1 idiot director and a some cunt on YT.
Good odds for ya mate.

KYS fucking faggot

Go back to your containement thread like GOT general or fucking OTNB thread

I'm not sure why you choose to frame it as you do, but when many people are feeling the sucker punch is that the movie was garbage, there is a disconnect. I really enjoyed this movie, tried to get more people to see it, and talked to many. In my anecdotal experience, the campaign did more harm than good.
I'd like to have a conversation about how and why you feel the way you do, but people like who your responding to may have already poisoned that well.

>I give up: the post
K

Kek underrated post

Do you really? Conversation isn't this thread (or this board's really) forte but shoot.

imbecile
cretin and a hypocrite

>from one of the writers of batman begins

Wow.

Absolute kino