Bunch of Chinks are living in the middle of the 100% arab/black cities north of Paris

>bunch of Chinks are living in the middle of the 100% arab/black cities north of Paris
>police doesn't do shit
>the blacks and arabs keep attacking the chinks, last year some woman got killed with a hammer, they get robbed on a regular basis
>they decide it's enough
>5 of them get together
>bust a gang by themselves, capture the monkeys and bring them to the police

Someone send us more Chinese please.

Sorry but we need ours for when the next great chimp out happens. I hear Canada has a surplus you can use.

Links frog?

We need a chink out against the violence, not another chimp out.

It's from Huarenjie the website of expatriate ching-chongs translated by someone for Fdesouche.

Based chinks. The only kind of good immigration (if there has to be any)

>They don't bother anyone, they mind their own business
>All of them come with a job. They rent locals and make businesses out of them
>They don't whine, they never go to the media with their problems
>They're often better manered than the native population

Of course there are plenty of counter parts at an economical level but in terms of coexistence they're the best so far.

Roof Koreans are much better than Chinese.

Retourne sur ton site de facho, françoise sous chienne. Ta soeur aime la bite brune au fait.

F

t. BlackM

I saw a few chinks in the suburbs of paris, where it was mostly shitskins like you said. There were litearlly no white people there

>There were litearlly no white people there

Average day in Paris.

yeah north of Paris is like 80% blacks and arabs, 15% whites, 5% chinks and other

Oh look at that beautiful enrichment.

Gang wars between asians and africans.

Better get more asians!!

It's not as great as you make it out to be Spain bro. Go to China Town nyc and enjoy the diversity.

>smells like garbage and rotting fish
>always screaming at one another
>spitting everywhere
>storefronts with rabbits hanging inside out

See? Just let the problem solve by itself, you'll get rid of chinks, blacks and muslims soon and you'll have to do absolutely nothing.

>smells like garbage and rotting fish
>always screaming at one another
>spitting everywhere

That's just New York in general though.

It depends on the chink. Koreans and Japaneses are extremely hardworking people. Vietnamese are great too. But chinese are the fucking worst, don't let chinese anywhere near you.

Ill take roof Koreans any day of the week.

Don't you guys have actual Chinese police patrolling Paris in order to protect Chinese tourists from the shitskins, since your own police force won't do anything?

And you through it's going to stop when whitey is gone.

Chineses are an exception. They shit everywhere, talk loudly, and eat with their mouth open. It literally is their culture.

I knew spaniards are born with only one neuron, but this is too much.

It may be dirty and smell like rotting shit but iv never been fucking hassled for just walking though there. Try that shit in nignog country. The asians are ok with whitey.

Nice to see you Ahmed.

It's mostly for communication purpose I think but yeah chinks are the primary target of small time arab and black thieves here because they keep cash, and the police has orders to be good to the good bois who dindu nuffin

Asian immigration is best so long as it is from:
Japan
Either Korea
Taiwan
Middle Class and higher Chinese or Filipinos
Vietnamese
Thailand
Finland
Hong Kong
Singapore
Mongolia
Upper class Laotians

There are no China Towns in Spain.

I'm friends with every single chinese person that has a bar or a shop in my nearby area. They're super kind, always helpful and they are super sweet with old people. The ones in the restaurants are rude sometimes but I don't really mind because they're avoidable not like other immigrants.

It's funny because your own post has no intelectual content at all, amebabro. I love Argentinians and it's a shame when I find a knucklehead like you on Sup Forums

Nah fuck off Chinks and Gooks are only good in very very small amounts and even then I'll rather their not here at all

t.Australia, New Zealand and Canada future chink nations

Why are the French too scared to do it themselves?

there are no French left there, those are cities that were left to the commies in the 50's and were basically used to store niggers

They're just trying to fit in with NYC, Chinatown in DC is great

Fucking chinks are yellow indians.

Anyone got the photo of Paris and it says multiculturalism and it has no white person in it?

>the Asspain is real

>Asian immigration
>Finland

Someone give those chinks a pay rise

Still nothing intelligent coming from you, only a smug anime girl :^)

The type of Chinese immigrants you get in Spain are probably the rich ones. Not the trash you get in places like San Fransisco Chinatown or Tokyo.

What's UNSW like? I'm thinking of going there.

Chinks aren't human, they are repulsive flesh robots.

And you keep replying, Abderraman :^)

A bit touched, aren't you?

>Bring them to police
>Chinks get lock down for kidnapping
>Nigger go free, get more tax money and some articles in MSM
>Chinks get raped in prison, their wifes raped by the Niggers

You don't bring arabs or Niggers to the police, you slit their throaths the moment you have the chance

NI HAO CHINESE SAN ! Do i speeku goodu engrishu?

Native.

Also, it's 'Lei Ho' in HK, not 'Ni Hao' lol.

Fuck with Chinks enough and they will fucking snap, I've seen it happen.

Not snap like going apeshit, they will start ploting and planning

It's the same on Buford Highway in Atlanta. Do I care? Fuck no. I'll take that any day over the rest of the bullshit that happens around here. Let them practice their culture in their areas. They always treat me with respect when I go to their farmers market to buy produce. Their English sucks but they try. Can't fault them for that.

But remember, these are Angry Chinks, mobs will form confront the authorities.

Are you perhalps a chinese girl? we have a few of them in my country and they are cute. I like their pudgy faces.

Because I'm winning. I haven't lost my temper at all. I read the thread and suddenly I see you trying to be a troll with low energy and I reply like a kid is sitting on a bench and sees an ant passing by.
The kid may put his finger on the floor to let the ant climb and observe it for a while. Then he will wipe it off when he's tired of it.

The thing is, after this, you're the one who will be butthurt over the time you lost terribly an argument against a spaniard and I'll just move on to my next activity when this stops being entertaining.

>being this mad
>about a comment on a mongolian tapestry forum
Didn't want to bring you to the verge of tears, Tariq.

I'm so sorry.

I don't like Asians because they literally have no souls. But at least they take care of themselves and their property and never ask for help from anyone.

Pic related, Korean roof militias during the LA riots.

Fuck forgot pic

Nah man. I think you'd be hard pressed to find chicks on pol let alone chinese ones.

Asians were ready for race war, why weren't whites? Fuck. It's ogre, but at least race war will happen once whites are now longer in control enforcing laws.

All you do is picturing what's most convenient for you in your head.

You narrate the story you want to hear and that's what it is, a story. But not what's happening at all.

Maybe you're an only son and you're not used to your parents saying no. Or maybe your parents are divorced and the problem is that you don't get enough attention.

Am I getting close? I always heard that argentinians were good psychologists.

Let's play this game. The one that gets the last post before the thread is archived wins. You can keep repeating the same sentence with slightly different words and new smug weabo pics.

Mouloud retourne en afrique macaque.

>bust a gang by themselves, capture the monkeys and bring them to the police

Fuck that, they should have beat the shit out of them, left them in their neighborhood for others to see as a message.

You know they'll just come back and in greater numbers.