Hey Sup Forums, who's ready to fuck with some emos? Why nobody has raided this dumbass yet is beyond me...

Hey Sup Forums, who's ready to fuck with some emos? Why nobody has raided this dumbass yet is beyond me, but Social Repose has has a raid coming for quite some time.

BUMP

bump

Jaclyn Glenn's weird bf lol

BUMP

Husband*

dude, that's not how it works

How does it work then? Because as far as I see, this has potential to be funny as hell.

Not op but how DOES it work?

Raids are literally the gayest thing ever. You could creampie a dude and itd still be less gay

nah

BUMP

Meh sounds kinda boring.

stop

BUMP

Fuck off, kid. The adults are talking.

no u

has has
for how long?

Ye nah it does if its for the lulz faggot

14 year olds aren't allowed on here. Beat it.

Newfag

Exactly, this is for the lulz

His content isn't even that bad dude.

Emo confirmed

eh, who cares, just let him and his shifty fanbase be a bunch of fags. doesnt affect us. what do you plan on doing anyway?

Fag spotted

emos still exist? i thought they killed themselves off

shitty*

Make 4chain Raid Again. Why not pull a Tumblr 2014 and really fuck him up? We need to start messing with people for the lulz again.

4chain

>/b

>4chain
at least spell it right you jackass

I agree this board has gone to shit with all the bullshit trap/fap/cock tribute threads.

This would be a perfect comeback for Sup Forums

B U M P
U
M
P

Raiding is gay lol jk

Dubs of truth

You say that cause you've done it right? How does it feel to fart and have a cum bubbles pop between your cheeks beta faggot?

Follow Your Bliss

Fuck that guy I'm in

God, since when did Sup Forums become a bunch of pussies?

Ok, to make this actually happen, you will need some kind of operations picture mocking up, with the target, the reason why and the resulting lulz that can be milked from this, also, you will need to link some of his most faggy content in order for people to take an interest. You will also need to set up some kind of chat/irc/discord, to plan operations, because this thread will 404 soon and everyone will scatter and forget. When you have people interested in the chat, make lot's of recruitment threads to advertise, with OP image, link to chat and targets faggy content, rinse and repeat until numbers are built up and a steady, non fail plan is implemented. This is the way invasions used to be done.

>bunch of pussies
>says the one trying to start an unprovoked raid

Raiding is useless buttfaggery

Also, be quick because this thread will get deleted very soon.

see

Faggot

^This

MODS
MODS
MODS

Fuck sake

new targ? Surgit
He's an emo fag talking about killing himself, elt's make him an hero

bump

bump, seems like it has potential

Bump for interest

All for the raid man. just that Sup Forums is full of pussy's who don't wanna do shit.