You wake up tomorrow with all superman's powers. wut do?

you wake up tomorrow with all superman's powers. wut do?

I wouldn't notice and nothing would change

Force Trump to suck my cock every time he says Hillary or Obama.

Grab TRUMP by the neck and Fly him to Jupiter and leave his retarded ass there.

Wake up pissed off with the downgrade

1. Look at every girl's tits with my x-ray vision.

2. Kill General Zod.

I like Batman.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE!

I would fly my wife with our unborn child to see the stars

since superman can do everything, do nothing. fuck that

Truth

strip down.
reach behind and goatse it.
fly around skyscrapers showing it off.

become the best mma fighting champion of all time

have sex with a girl

Lazer TRUMP and his whole family with my eyes!

Dispense with evil doers.

The American government is hereby dissolved. All your elected leaders are fired. The bureaucracy and military report to me now, all those who oppose me get tossed into space.

Look for a Kryptonite bullet and kill myself.

Superman has heat vision not laser vision.

Fly to antartica to learn my powers before I try anything. i dont want to get one shotted by a laser cannon or some shit and captured by the govt for the rest of my days.

Thanks still FUCK TRUMP!

MASS ANAL RAPE!!!

Rule as an immortal god until I get bored and throw Earth into the sun.

1. Go and sleep in the Sun for 800 thousand years
2. Become a literal God
3. ??????
4. Profit

Become Supergirl

Lock my Krypronite collection in a lead vault.

Send FOX news Alex Jones , rush limbaugh and the who Trump family of crazies space.

>unimaginative liberal trash detected

General Zod, would you care to step outside?

Do the world a favor and get rid of the Trump administration!

Be all sad and write a song

Fuck it. I'll go explore the cosmos. With that much power, who would give a fuck about this mud ball.

Kill all niggers

Spend a year in the center of the sun, come back, have everone worship me as god.

>Whoops I accidentally into a solar system with a red star
>Dies

Tell my wife to get me my chair

According to science not (REPUBLICANS OR TRUMP) The world should be ending 2100 so enjoy the next 80 years . Temperatures globally going to go up 2 degrees nothing we can do we are f*&cked

Works for me.

Nigger fuck your idea stealing shit

Commit petty crimes, let myself be "arrested" and then just walk through the jail walls. Never be violent, but simply refuse to remain imprisoned, until they get frustrated and just give up. Then go commit more petty crimes for my amusement.

It'll be worth it still. Beats staying here. Also, to clarify, he said
>All superman's powers
but none of the weaknesses, so...

Use my super speed and perception to read up on all of the things I find interesting in the world.
Learn at least one new skill each day.
Fly somewhere were you can buy plots to look for gold or other precious resources, use my x-ray vision to find a rich plot and purchase that plot.
Uncover all of the riches in one day and sell them to the highest bidder.
Buy a plot of land large enough for me and a bunch of my friends to be self-sufficient in energy, food, weed, living arrangements and so on.
I'll probably end up doing the same job as Superman, because I'm empathetic and will now be able to hear the suffering of all people in the world.
Live my life truly free because there is no army or government in the world that can beat me.

Sure I'm with ya all the way.

Get journalism degree.

start punching toddlers.
Thats it.
No one could stop me from punching their kids across miles of corn fields.
Fuck yea.

Woops didnt see it was already done

there'll be a lot of lonely white women in the world if you did that

How could I know? Everything I do I do because I'm mortal and because I think it's the most valuable use of my time. If you take that away I have no idea how I'd structure my life. I'd probably just peace out and go to outer space.

Would you care to get tossed into the Sun or for me to order a nuclear strike on your home?

It's okay doggo. I lacked the fancy picture so we're even.

Lots of empty jails too.

TOP KEK!

Ayyy lmao

Both problems endemic to America

Republitard trash detected! Go watch Alex Jones and Fox news retard!

Start rounding up brown people and start moving them back to their homelands.

True but you were a bit closer on timeframes, i think superman was in the sun for like 15 thousand years? Something like that i dont remember.

>Buy a plot of land large enough for me and a bunch of my friends to be self-sufficient in energy, food, weed, living arrangements and so on.

Implying weed would have any effect on Superman. lulz.

And a lot of uninhabited land in Africa to be cultivated and colonized
Hmm.

Solve all of the problem I see with the planet and humanity by force.
Then leave Earth and explore the universe.

Before leaving I would threaten humanity to stay the way I left it or face extinction when I get back to allow other life to prosper.

can't wait to hear your scream when he is re-elected

>DUDE WEED LMAO

Ah, a super mental illness is detected

Well, its not on until 7 so.... here is a joke in the meantime.

Whats the best part about about dating a nigger bitch?

Never gotta meet the dad.

Yep 15 thousand. Still we had the best idea of course

Join ISIS.

Whatever you do, don't put me in that molecule chamber in the Fortress of Solitude...

There was that one time Superman got drunk. I think he ingested some red kryponite. I guess it could work for weed as well

Is there a Kryptonite strain?

HAHAHAHHAHAH you mean when he gets impeached ?

Get a load of this Ardra.

I would legit just fuck up the world, use my super speed, go around the world, disable all nuclear bombs, dismantle their payloads, round up every world leader, make them bow to me and if they ever go to war with eachother, ill eliminate their entire countries. World peace through fear.

defeat goku

Finish what hitler couldn't

>HAHAHAHHAHAH
nervous laughter?

Get drunk.
Fly around
Roba homeless guy for his clothes.
Grab a big ass sledgehammer snd then go golfing with every doppler radar tower ball i see. Knock every one of them to the moon.
Go to the redbull flugtag and look like a drunken hobo.
Run straight at the edge of the peir snd then start flying in such a way that it looks like im running on air.
Jump on an imaginary tramponine by hovering unsteadily and them mime jumping while flying straight up and then falling back down over and over.
Go to the local sams club where they have tramponines on display and start jump flying between them bouncing everywhere until someone call the cops then jump one last time and fly strsight up confusing the fuck out of everyone.
Get myself named by the news as "flying bastard"

Ride a horse or something...

Greater good ,man...greater good

Sorry TRUMP is beating you to it...

Or you could be as brave as Hitler and stop Hitler.

Um are you blind you don't read or you are just retarded and only watch right wing propaganda bullshit?

Find some kryptonite, since now its the only way i can become an hero.

Get out of my wheelchair and back on that fucking horse.

2randomXD/10

SODOMISE ALL WHITE MEN WITH A BLACK 10 INCH DILDO!

Yes but what was stopping you before

Force government regime change in places like the USA Somalia and North Korea until evil rulers are a thing of the past.

10 inches?
Lacking ambition.

Rape children.

This guy gets it

Destroy the Jewish race and free humanity from this satanic leecherous cancer. Then just retire because there would be no more major problems in the world....oh and scare niggers back to Africa and Arabs to their sand to each their own..

It would have to be cultivated under a red sun...

Green is supermans weakness, I'll just breed a super strong strain called kryptonite.
It'll basically knock even the heaviest stoner the fuck out, but work fine for me.
Don't forget I have the intelligence of superman as well, I should be able to breed a strain that affects me.

Lol you want someone you hate to suck your knob. Not only are you fucking stupid you're a faggot as well hhahahahahah

Dissolve all national governments.
Legalize weed worldwide.
Make a law that mandates everyone smoking a bowl before brekfast lunch and dinner.
Ban islam.
Burn every koran and melt every mosque
Kill every last muslim on earth and wipe all memory of them from the internet and history books.
If anyone so much as whispers about allah or the koran or muslims or islam at all.
They get burnt to a crisp on the spot.
Dissappear for a few hundred years.
Lay low very very low. But keep killing people that talk about islam in secret.
After about 1000 years people will have forgotten of my existance.
Show back up in a big way. Bring all kinds of wonderful new tech and medicines and cures and make the earth a paradise.
Dissappear again for 2000 years. Show back up again and bring the pain subjugate all world governments. Unite them all under my banner.
Discredit all of them as evil and paint myself as a savior.
Dissappear again for 3000 years.
Come back again quietly. Making things better wherever i go.
Humanity will see me as a loving god.

No! Don't do it! Also underrated af.

Give every chick I see breast cancer.