I have a crush on a girl from my Uni...

I have a crush on a girl from my Uni. She's older than me by 5 years because she was dropped out once and started all over again. We meet at some classes, but it's rarely something other than "hi" and "how are you doing". But when we actually talk, I love the way she discusses music and tells about books or just how she behaves. I also find her very pretty and I love how her face is shaped.
I really want to be with her. How do I approach her?
Pic related is her, on the left. Picture is about 5 years old, but she looks the same now. She doesn't have a lot of pictures in her social medias at all.

>I love how her face is shaped
I wouldn't tell her this. She is fucking fine though tbqh. Just tell her you like her, it's really that easy.

That's stupid. Are you 12?

OP, you need to learn how to talk to women the hard way. I'd tell you what to do, but I don't want all these betas on Sup Forums figuring it out and ruining it

>the talking to women is a science meme
virgin detected

Obviously I wouldn't tell her that
I just want to share my feelings wtih you guys

Bruh, this isn't hs. Just be cool, invite her to stuff. She looks alt-enough, so impress her with music and jokes. People will notice if you're a try hard. Also, make sure you're hot. Now gtfo nf

She has almost no pictures of her in social media
Do you think it's a good or bad sign?

This thread again?
Make up some new bait or lurk moar

Ask her if she wants to get coffee sometime. Exchange numbers at the end. Text back and forth for a while. Next ask her out to a bar or restaurant. Offer to drive her home. Repeat the last three steps until it falls apart or she falls for you. It's not a science rocket user you can do it.

Good sign. Fuck posers. Even if they're hot.

>cant tell if OP or not
Meh, if she did then it'd be easier for you to stalk her. She probably has either a reason to not post, or isn't interested. Is she otherwise active?

"Oy Baby. Come here i have to tell you something. I love the shape of your head. Wanna go watch a movie?" It's that simple op just do it.

That's good my son

How many times are you going to post this?

>Is she otherwise active?
Um. Not really. She's pretty quiet.

>It's not a science rocket

post your pic and we will tell your chances

7/10 could use more mentions of having a monster dong

>she's not an attentionwhore, is it good or bad sign?

>quiet
Well, I guess you'll have to fall back on good 'ol human interaction and not cyber sleuthing, dude.

Hey Ricky how bout you make like a tree and fuck off

RAPE
A
P
E

OP, invite her over to a bar. Roofie her. Take her back home and fuck her. Post the vid on /b.

Learn the lesson there is no such thing as love and women are bitches.

last one

Yo, so why her? What do you like about her?
>and are those things you can appeal to?

>love how her face is shaped
what the fuck

Are you into ghosts? Cause she looks old as fuk and like a ghost.

what did you mean by this

Just look at her face bro. Then search on google images for ghost. Compare the two

ghosts are sexy

OP I see you are into GILFs. I can hook you up with my grandma she's in Arlington. What do you say?

>she was dropped out once and started all over again
Are you really on the same level as this slacker? Show some pride, and date a winner instead.

Isn't it a good feeling to care about people who are very successful in life

cyкa блять, dude. Just go for it, or don't, whatever....

I agree

no not the mind probe

Bump!

I'm not sure, but you better act fast. I just found out the girl I really like has been talking to someone else and is totally falling for him. Fucking crazy bitches...