Okay...

Okay, which one of you assholes suggested this piece of shit movie on yesterdays "Movies you've watched more than 3 times" thread?

I just watched his trash, 2 and a half hours of bullshit, fuck you user, and fuck your pretentious taste.

Now, can anybody recommend me any GOOD hidden gem movies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=75ADI9p2wHY
cam-x.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this is b you know damn well it was only recommended for the incest

shrek

Trolls

alvin and the chipmunks 2

The Game

What incest, they weren't even brother and sister, and they were dating each other before their got together.

What's worse is I fuckin paid to watch it -_-

How the Grinch stole Christmas

you are fucking stupid than

Primer, pretty decent, kinda slow movie about time travel

harold and the purple crayon

I've seen it on Netflix, I actually enjoyed it.

harold and the purple crayon

the movie is good

Withnail and I

i won't bother you clearly have a pleb taste

Pusher, Pusher2, Pusher3, and NOT the one from 2012

The Emoji Movie is a modern masterpiece. Well worth a visit to the theatre; just be sure to take all those you love and care about too.

the pagemaster. breathtaking story

Filth.

Children of Men
Green Room
Hardcore Henry
Igby Goes Down
Snatch
The Illusionist
12 Monkeys
Bunraku
Dogma
Matchstick Men
Natural Born Killers

just off top

This was a good movie

Why did you even bother with that rubbish? Have some actual kino, user.

why the fuck did you watch the whole 2.5 hours if it was that bad??

Only one on that list I haven't seen is Igby Goes Down

>paying for movies

>PAYING FOR MOVIES!

Six String Samurai

good advice this op is stupid enough to do it if he watches crap he can't stand all the way through

>you are fucking stupid than
>are fucking stupid than
>fucking stupid than
>stupid than
>than

It's like a bad fuck, even if it's not enjoyable you still see it through to the climax, no point in switching it off half way so people can tell me I should have waited for the end before making a judgement

If you like primer, try coherence. I think it's the same director. Plus the movie wasn't really scripted. I think the director had a general idea and then just let some actors improvise. It was pretty good.

Dead man's shoes
In bruges
Snatch
Joe dirt

>actors improvise
gay nigger gtfo

Was that the one with the glow sticks? I liked that one too

American beauty

watch this op. if you like movies that make you think check this out.

you got me beat. I think I made it 30 or 40 minutes into that shit before I turned it off.

then*

he's jesus.

oops, spoiler.

first off you are kind of a douche. second, that doesn't ruin the movies at all.

u have autism

If he turns out to be Jesus, that will ruin the movie, glad he told me, I'm not watching that shit lol

nah just don't waste your time. who cares if someone says that shit to you, it's your time being wasted

>paying for movies
well theres your fuckin porbelm
actually glad you didnt enjoy it, you deserve misery

Timecrimes is another cool time travel movie.

The assassination of jesse james by the coward robert ford

okay whatever, but it doesn't ruin the movie and it isn't even the main point of the movie. you blindly watched a shit movie with jared leto, but you won't try this.

I usually pay for movies that I watch with my gf, because I watch them on my main 80" TV through Amazon video, big TVs are great as long as the quality is good, so fucking around looking for a high quality download or stream that won't look like blurry shit on an 80" screen is sometimes not worth the effort of just paying a couple of £ to watch it there and then in guaranteed HD

youtube.com/watch?v=75ADI9p2wHY

best kinski movie!

Yep it's from that spanish director that now has made Colossal, I like him quite a bit

The trailer for Mr Nobody and the synopsis on Wiki made it look/sound good. That was why I watched it, not just because it was recommended

timebandits is a classic

Scott Pilgrim vs The World. I have watched it 20+ times. Will watch again.

well did you even read the synopsis for the man from earth? if you think its some christ propaganda movie its not at all.

>what the flying fuck is HDOnline.to

>>what the flying fuck is HDOnline.to
Something for poorfags, I don't have a problem paying for movies I think are good, I think it's deserved, some I wish I hadn't bothered with, like Mr Nobody.

It's also got some wincest.

Children of men

nothing wrong with paying for movies you think are good, but if you aren't confident you're gonna get your moneys worth, watch it free first, then buy it to watch again if its good (if you're like me and like to rewatch movies).
seriously ive got a list of movies I watched for free that im gonna buy cause they deserve the cash

Kung Pow

"4" by Ilya Khrzhanovsky
i saw it in 2006 and it immediately became one of my favourite movies of all time

free is the only way to go. fuck paying for movies.

OP you have shit taste. Mr. Nobody was a fucking great movie.

lol, fucking bait.

no movie with jared leto is good, silly shitposter.

Hanna Montana:The Movie

Yeah. Good stuff.

I've spent a lot of money on movies over the years, there's these, and then the digital ones I've bought. I've never watched them free first and then bought them after, just the way I do it I guess, grab a movie I like, if it sucks, the money doesn't bother me, I get more pissed off that people recommend shit movies to me lol

>imb4 what kind of autist colour coordinates his DVDs

This looks too real to be loli cam-x.com

oh of course, theyre not ridiculously expensive so it doesnt really matter. it works for me cause I dont clop up my collection with shit films.

also mr. nobody was great stfu

*clog up
holy shit spaghetti everywhere goddamn

One of the few time travel movies that does it right

> i like to blindly buy things and then get mad when its awful instead of trying it for free first and not getting butthurt

>mr. nobody was great

Visually it was, the story wasn't though, it was clinically clean cut, and I thought it jumped back and forth and between timelines/realities far too frequently instead of letting anything develop, no scenes ever seemed to build to something bigger, and in the last 5 minutes we find out that none of it even mattered anyway and was all some philosophical message about what will be will be, all paths are the right ones... I think it could have been achieved better with a 90 minute runtime.

Like I said, I'm not butthurt over the money, I'd have made this thread if I'd have watched it for free too.

You color coordinate them instead of by title?

Yeah, it looks better lol

>Jared Leto
You watched it even knowing who was in it.

>I just watched his trash, 2 and a half hours of bullshit, fuck you user, and fuck your pretentious taste.

Hue, you sound like the one with a pretentious taste. Mr Nobody is a movie very much so based on the philosophy of choice, Alan Watts explains it pretty well, faster than the movie anyway.

>recommend me any GOOD hidden gem movies?

Well you sound like a twat, and you're OP so clearly a faggot.. what about the new Ghost Busters?

I liked him in that movie where he kills John Lennon, I've only really seen him in that and American Psycho

see

>you sound like the one with a pretentious taste
>it's good because philosophy

>Good because it talks about choice
>Alan Watts explains it better

this has to be bait

There's no point arguing your points there? It moved too quickly for you, boo hoo. The philosophical message was great, you just couldn't enjoy it because you thought if you did you would be edgy.

Such a faggot.

>this has to be bait

You're the only one baiting here, you huge pretentious wank stain.

>It moved too quickly for you

While managing to somehow drag on and and on at the same time, I'll admit that's an impressive feat

I've been watching the old National Lampoon movies.

If you haven't seen Tremors, it's worth the watch, even to this day. If you're

They were all b-rate, even back in the day.

Have you ever seen transformers? I think you should watch it.

Maybe if you didn't have a 2 digit iq you would have enjoyed it

Shrek 3

>hurrr durrr anybody who doesn't like movies I like must not like them because they are stupid, hurr durr

Fuck off

XD you made a funny

samefag

Decent Movie.

genuinely good under-the-radar suggestion
I think I haven't seen that one in like 10 years.
Remember it being relatively funny/quirky with just that brand of early 00's indie comedy vibe