Name a more exciting, hardcore, demanding or skillful sport than motogp

Name a more exciting, hardcore, demanding or skillful sport than motogp.

Protip: You can't. Seriously it just doesn't exist so don't even try. All the replies to this thread will just be part of a motogp gif dump because no other sport can come close to competing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dgawikwoWCs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>sport
Nope

I don't disagree.

>racing
>sport

> Sport: an activity involving physical exertion and skill in which an individual or team competes against another or others for entertainment.

Plz don't embarrass yourself m8. Just enjoy the .gifs

Not mutually exclusive friendo.

Casey,

is it you?

>exciting
all motorsports have the problem that as the individual machines get faster, the sport gets worse, because passing becomes nearly impossible. the race is decided in qualifying, and qualifying is boring, no matter what they do to it.

>riding a motorized bicycle
>more demanding than caber toss

I won't deny that it is sport, but it's not a particularly demanding one.

cycling

Glad to hear it mate. :) have a cool .gif. check it out! He's basically on a fucking unicycle going over 200km/h

Not motogp matey. Narrow as fuck so passing happens all the time.

id say yes to car racing but with motorcycles there's so much more dependent on body and wheels that identical bikes vary a lot.

>slowrenzo and rosshit both crash out handing marquez the title
breddy gud finish last season desu

World Superbike
World Supersport

Sprint Cars are the objectively best sport on the planet though
>900+hp
>On dirt ovals
>You literally drift every turn (so they're turning left and right)
>No assists other than power steering

You are absolutely right. Very comparable. Plus isle of man TT. But since motogp are the best of the best riders I'm calling that most skillful.

Don't have the moving bodies and leaning though so not as skillful soz m8. Very very good though.

>leaning
>hard
Most natural thing in the world my friend

Is it Moto GP season? I might get into this since Foozball season is over.

I agree except I don't hate those guys. Very talanted all of them. Rossi was way out of line tho when he purposefully crashed into maquez. Deserved to lose the championship over it.

Inb4 thise gifs aren't motogp
I know the motogp ones were too big so here's some isle of man.

World Superbike Championship

isle of man, impressive as it is, is ridiculously unsafe and as much as i enjoy watching it, i don't think it's a good idea to keep doing it much longer as it's pretty much guaranteed to kill skilled riders that would much better serve themselves on proper road courses.

yup

anyway i'm so far out of 2 wheel racing, what happened with the 600 class that replaced the 2 smokes? it was bloody the first year and i haven't seen it since.

Not far away. first race is 26 march.
Get a motogp 2016 full torrent and binge it till then. It was an incredible season.

My father used to be a pilot (not for motogp though)
Last year we crossed the Atlantic to watch the Le Mans race and it was great.
I also watched the Assen superbike race live.

Good times, loved it, I think we will cross the ocean again this season to watch Austrian and Czech gp

How can you think motogp is better than this?
youtube.com/watch?v=dgawikwoWCs
MotoGP riders have it easier with world class paved surfaces and the most advanced bike tires out there.

Definitely way easier than motogp. Way way way easier. These guys couldn't even take a motogp bike for one lap at a leisurely pace. The same can't be said for a motogp rider in one of these. Basically just a car.

Good stuff mate. Yeah I say go for it. I'm going to do a massive motorcycle trip across italy and spain in 3/4 years to watch 4 motogp races then hopefully get a go on the tracks before/afterwards on a regular superbike.

well
how do I get into it? where do I go to find out who's who?

can't deny there is a cool factor

Yeah I agree. Didn't like 6 people die last year? Very incredible but just horrific in a way.

MotoGP, V8SC and Endurance racing are the best forms of racing on the planet at the current moment

>caber toss

More like fedora the sport

Go onto the pirate bay and search motogp 2016

Find a massive torrent with the whole season. You'll learn who's who fast enough. There is also a documentary on netflix called fastest which follows a few of the top guys and a bit of the history. Very entertaining culture around it.

The old legend atm is valentino rossi. This is who fastest follows. He's 35 ish so is getting slightly slower though. Still top 3.

Isle is much more taxing due to accounting for inconsistent traction constantly. I say this as a person that drives a liter.

I like rally better than v8sc desu.

Motorcycle racing is the only sport where I don't care at all about the outcome where I get nervous just watching it. I don't know how people can do it. It just looks terrifying.

Goofy ass 3rd world sports.

Rally is pretty based, I am hyped for Dirt 4

>2 wheels
Hahahahahahaha

>driving a bike
>sport
pick one

also mma is the best sport
if you don't enjoy fighting you're not a man

totally worth it,amazing project you have there, user

Nice, thanks

>not particularly demanding

confirmed for having never tracked a supersport

You have a much higher chance of dying in TT than fighting in MMA.

Find me your definition of a sport that wouldn't include motogp so we can laugh you out of the thread.

>thinking you can just hop into something with almost 1000hp with literally no transmission (all that power is direct drive to the diff)
wew

I bet I can
Gimme the horsepower, nerd

True. That.

You can pretend you're hard all you want by punching another squishy meatbag but until you're willing to risk flying into a brick wall at 300km/h it's hard to look down on others for not being as many as you.

No disrespect to MMA, it's definitely a sport. I don't like it that much though sorry I don't share your opinion. Just not quite as exciting.

If you don't have to balance it it's ezpz.

I don't get it. Part of what makes it so interesting. Also makes overtaking more of a thing than in all 4 wheel racing sports.

Tyvm. Will cost an arm and a leg but in return I am expecting a whole lot more in value. That or I'll die on the roads lol.

this shit is just triggering me

I know what you mean

I think I'd sooner go skydiving than do this

TT road racing is the craziest most dangerous sport there is. 200mph down narrow roads with houses, trees, walls all around you waiting for you to make the slightest mistake.

Why are you triggered? Because it's so insanely risky and skillful? I knowrite isdabes

Yeah bro check the gifs. I think 200

... mph is an exaggeration but they're definitely going insanely fast. Most of the time over 200km/h

>2017
>still calling heads or tails to decide things based solely on chance

why is this bullshit still allowed? the underdog should get dibs.

wait how the fuck is olivia munn still famous?