I've now had 3 bikes stolen from me in 3 different states. I really love bikes...

I've now had 3 bikes stolen from me in 3 different states. I really love bikes, specifically road bikes but they keep getting stolen. My last one was literally taken from my garage. One of them was over $600, what do I need to do to keep my bikes safe?

get an extra lock and lock it to a pole or something so the bike cant be removed and thiefs wont bother thats what people do in holland so their bikes wont get stolen rhey have allot of bikes there

get one of those u shaped locks they will have a hard time cutting it

You got 2 options:
1. Don't own any bike.
2. Genocide all niggers.

i see you already have one just make sure u lock ur bike on a a pole or something

buy a chain lock instead of that 5 dollar lock

>Holland
inb4 triggered dutchfags

I already use a U-lock, the bike was taken from my garage. My room mate left the door open.

take off front wheel. put U lock thru the frame/ back wheel, and lock your front wheel to it as well. then use a chain lock with a REAL CHAIN and go through your frame and both wheels again and lock it to something other than the U lock is attached to.

Tell your room mate to stop leaving the door open.

and always lock the rear wheel not the front wheel they can remove the front wheel ez

Guide to not having your bike stolen:
>Lock both wheels as well as the frame.
>Always lock it to permanently stuck objects
>Lock it near bikes with cheaper/no locks.
>Don't clean your bike to well.
>Remove all fancy labels.
>Spend 10% of the bikes value on lock(s).
>Don't live in a poorfag area.

I think he understands now, I was kind of pissed off at him.

This is surprisingly good advice. I will definitely do this, I thought I lived in a good area but I guess I was wrong.

This is what people need to do more often. For real fuck bike thieves. Pretty much all bikes at pawn shops are fucking stolen by a certain race of people.

niggerproof

Give your bike a gun, so it can defend itself under the second amendment

don't live in a shitty area.

I love how some of them are literally locking down nothing.

>road bike
>600 lul

or rather, don't live in an area with shitty people

>I've now had 3 bikes stolen from me in 3 different states

Start to using a fucking chain with a lock, and not those queer locks used by kids on their bikes.

> My last one was literally taken from my garage.

Stop living in a ghetto

>but they keep getting stolen

Then stop parking your fucking bike on zones where niggers live.

np

as simple as that

If you can spend 600 on a bike, I'm sure you can afford a car. Buy a car and become an adult.

Bikes are toys for children, or for people to broke to buy a car. You sir meet neither of these criteria.

a gun

also you're full of shit

or its for sports and judging by his bike hes an active man

keep bike inside house or in your room.

Move to a state/country that doesn't have minorities.

I have a care but I love bikes, I work on them and I ride around everywhere. There is no logic in your statement that "bikes are toys for children". I enjoy my hobby, I just don't want people stealing my bikes.

Who are you talking to?

Lmao??

I own two cars. a Tracker 2005 and a Subaru Forester 2011.

I also have three bikes.
What's your excuses?

Having a bike is awesome to go to restraint area. I travel with my bikes in my cars.

Get lost wanna be grown up.

OP, of course

Don't put your bike in garages. It's easy to get into them

In what regards am I full of shit? Is it that weird that my bike was stolen? Is that really so far fetched?

GROW UP, GET A JOB, BUY A CAR, LET LITTLE CHILDREN PLAY WITH BIKES

To keep your bikes safe, you must move to places where niggers do not live.

This guy knows.

reading must be hard for you huh?

This seems to be the case for most things.

You haven't read the thread have you?

Please see Has it always been hard for you being this dumb?