I'm freaking out/b/ros

I'm freaking out/b/ros.
I've been a far-left thinker for years now but the recent casting for Domino in Deadpool is bad.
I've been down with diversity the whole way until now. Domino is my favorite marvel character and they're changing her look right down to skin color.

I voiced my concern on YouTube but everyone started calling me a racist. I'm genuinely afraid I might be racist now. Is there ANYONE here who also thinks Domino was miscast?

Other urls found in this thread:

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Ellie_Phimister_(Earth-616)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Let's cast White Man as Martin Luther King and then call Blacks ''racist'' if they don't like it

It's bullshit this Diversity just means less White people

>I voiced my concern on YouTube but everyone started calling me a racist. I'm genuinely afraid I might be racist now.
Stop caring about what others think and stick to your own opinions you fucking beta

Agreed. Fucking stupid. Also no problem with diversity, but part of the reason she is called Domino is bc of her black hair white skin, blah blah blah....

Maybe if the woman had really dark skin and a white patch on her eye, that would have been a clever way to mix it up, but...just more sj tryhard hollywood bs.

I'm cool with it. Though I wish they would have kept the hair the same at the very least.

THE JEWS WILL REPLACE WHITE PEOPLE WITH PEOPLE OF OTHER CULTURES

Ripe for a red pill.... "it isn't that type of pill, pull down you pants bend over and spread your cheeks boy..."

You and anyone else getting mad at this dumb shit is getting baited. Its a deadpool movie. I'll bet a scene happens that inverses her colors and you will jerk off in the theater over it

WTF? kinda bullshit is this? Domino is a white character. All they did was put her in blackface. Lets get a white actor cast as Black panther and see the shitstorm that ensures.

Fuck this gay earth.

How dare you try to diminish her blackness. you fucking white supremacist pig.

I bet Deadpool will say some 4th wall shit about her being black in the movie.

I fucking saw this shit coming from the minute the started production of Deadpool 2. I knew they would pull this dumb shit and I hoped they'd at least make her skin pale like in the comics. Buuuut noooooooo...she has to be..this..Nothing like the comics. Just gotta suck it up and hope everything will be ok..

Also the white domino around her eye is just a big "FUCK YOU" to the people who love and hoped for comic accuracy..

>they completely change Negasonic Teenage Warhead
>not even the same powers as in the comics
>no problems here

>they make Domino black
>OH MY GOD HOW CAN THEY DO THIS BOYCOTT MARVEL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Negasonic wasn't a drastic change at all. What the hell are you talking about?

>far-left thinker
>until now
>changing her look right down to skin color
>genuinely afraid I might be racist now
Be this much of a cuck somewhere else or pull your head out of your ass.

Im surprised they didnt cast a nigger actor to play Cable

I'd have to see the movie. They still might just use makeup who knows.

I will say I felt Mary Jane in the new Spider-Man was miscast. Not because of skin color, but because the character would have been better off being her own character. And had she just had dyed red hair I'd be fine.

Also look at it this way- superhero movies are never going away. They portray Domino the wrong way this time, they can get it right the next time. After all we've had four Batman.

>They still might just use makeup who knows.

If they do that then the SJWs and black lives matter people will go batshit.

I tolerate the brown skin but I fucking hate the afro.

Also, that's not Mary Jane. She's a new character who just calls herself MJ.

Domino is a mis-cast. She'd look better if the spot was pure white and her hair wasn't poofy (a huge afro doesn't work well for an assassin).

As it stands, Domino's look is Iconic. She's named DOMINO - stark white, pitch black spot. If they actually just flipped her look it'd be okay.

I can't wait to have a white actor play Luke Cage, Black Panther, and Storm.

Oh wait, that will never happen. No one will ever dare do that.

"We need more diversity" = less whites and more blacks.

Just remake Blade with Ryan Reynolds as Blade. If you dislike it, you're a racist!

Take the red pill son, DO IT!!!!!!

I am not happy with this either, this Domino is not the sexy pale biotch I like.(I'm black by the way)
She should be recasted.

Yeah, but but I think that can be ignored. All kinds of actors have but on wacky makeup, and race shouldn't be a factor for those roles.

I'll agree the Afro is silly. But given its deadpool that might be the point. Keep in mind the made colossus cartoonishlly large on purpose.
You'll have the right to complain when black leading roles are more than 1/5th and white leading roles are less than 1/2.

Shows what you know retard
marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Ellie_Phimister_(Earth-616)

It's just a mixed race mutt, user. You're taking comics too seriously.

Racism is nature.
Distrust and or hatred of people unlike yours is a survival mechanism.
All you need to do is look at our history. How many times have tribs and races and nations destroyed others.
Too many to count.
Racism is natural and healthy.

>tribes, races, nations destroyed by racism
>healthy