I have just been through a marathon of like 30+ 9/11 conspiracy videos, and i have to ask/say this

I have just been through a marathon of like 30+ 9/11 conspiracy videos, and i have to ask/say this

Does any retard on this planet actually believe that that was not a controllled demolition,its so fucking obvious, i know its a meme that its an "inside job" but no memes here, its so obvious that it was a planned, controlled demolition, and a half-assed cover up, your thoughts Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pqhr_f7MTjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xGAofwkAOlo
youtube.com/watch?v=u5IgqJXyLbg
youtu.be/QQbTPsaT9ls
youtube.com/watch?v=D7Rm6ZFROmc
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/1559151.stm
911myths.com/index.php?title=The_Black_Boxes
911myths.com/index.php?title=The_Hijackers
youtu.be/uSuV-tgeXd8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes

yes

Yes you're a retard

Mt thoughts are that you're a faggot

Jesus christ are you retards trolling me or are you seriously that retarded? kys faggots

Not even close to america, nice try faggot

Yawn this stupidity bores us.

You're a fucking retard. Arabs jacked planes and flew them into buildings

GUYS I JUST WATCHED A BUNCHA VIDEOS WHO'S CONCLUSION WAS THAT 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB...AND SINCE IM RETARDED I AGREED!

Just go look at how the building collapsed you subhuman retard

>inside job
>happened outside in broad daylight
DURRR

The thing is mate, nobody cares anymore.

The proof is there, you probably voted for hillary huh? fucking retard

My thoughts are that u gonna meet Van Darkholme

All three collapses were inconsistent with controlled demolition.

why are you showing interest by replying you nigger?

Proof

youtube.com/watch?v=Pqhr_f7MTjQ

Kek

People believe it's fake because it didn't tip over
ITS NOT FUCKING JENGA YOU DUMB FUCKS!

Op is really desperate for attention. C'mon bros let's help the little guy out

Explain

What is your evidence besides "it's so fucking obvious" ?

I have also been looking into this recently, but, I can't say that you are wrong, or right either. We will never know for sure, but I am more on the side that it wasn't a controlled demolition

The reasons are that there is no footage of any explosions

The way the building was constructed made it susceptible to that kind of collapse, most sky scrapers are built to taper off towards the top. but this one exactly the same floor space all the way to the top.

It is at the very least, possible for the official story to be true, and also possible for the conspiracies to be true.

Planes definitely hit the towers though, anyone who denies that is a fucking retard.

oh shit!!
9/11's rule 34

i never knew i 'd see this some day

>The reasons are that there is no footage of any explosions
youtube.com/watch?v=xGAofwkAOlo

Every expert that says something about it says it definitely was a controlled demolition

just because you watched 30 videos about something doesnt mean youre not a moron

Twas the Jews! Israel planned the whole thing and bush supported it for the riches of war

Everybody knows videos are proof.
youtu.be/QQbTPsaT9ls

It's a slippery slope, user. Next you'll be watching chemtrail videos. Then you'll be watching flat earth videos. By then it will be too late.

>have just binged 30+ conspiracy videos
>now tottaly believe whatever they were pushin

Do some fucking critical thinking for yourself faggot

Youre quite a special retard, arent you?

Not true. Everybody who says it was definitely a controlled demolition calls themselves an "expert". The real scientific consensus is different.

why didn't you finish the 31st video?

That video had no explosions or even a sound of explosion. That seems very fishy for the controlled demolition theory

If anyone believes that a building like that can collapse because of fire that lasted less than an hour is a subhuman nigger retard

The building starts to collapse before the clouds billow out. If you're talking about the sudden expulsion of clouds and fire, that's easily explained by the video you just posted.

As the structural steel gave way and the floors started to collapse you had an entire floor get pancaked. All the air between the ground and the ceiling gets expelled. Along with smoke and fire that's there due to the plane crash.

That video doesn't show an explosion

what you are looking at is the atmosphere around the central fires becoming compressed and being forced out of the air space it was in.

The top of the tower begins falling before this point.

Not every expert says it is a controlled demolition, that is not true.

It certainly looks like a controlled demolition, that is clear, but there is no actual evidence to suggest that it was anything other than a weakened structure collapsing under it's own weight.

Amazing job, OP. You must be a genius or something. Now Google "how to make an exit bag" and kill yourself for wasting everyone's time.

youtube.com/watch?v=D7Rm6ZFROmc

if this is not enough then you people are beyond help

you literally wouldnt need demolition materials. planes hit the building, right? the weight of the floors collapsing on the bottom floors is more than enough to bring the whole building down.

what more needs to be said? hitting a building with a fucking plane works

>cause of a fire
Yeah let's just forget about other destabilizing factors. Such as a jet smashing into the towers, the explosion that would follow such an event and only focus on the fire because it fits our retarded theory.
Fucking kek

Politics and crime – they are the same thing.
– Commendatore Michael Corleone

NO NO NO!
You stop saying bad thing bout muh guberment!
They protect and keep me warm and fuzzy at night!
They would nevar hurt people excep[t for ugly people who are not Amerkan!

NO NO NO!
I CAN'T HEAR YOU! I CAN'T HEAR YOU! LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA!!!!!!!

…and then, miraculously, survived.

The government says the building collapsed due to fire

I don't think there is anyone suggesting it doesn't look like a controlled demolition

Nobody disagrees with you on this point.

But covering yourself in yellow feathers doesn't make you big bird.

Where is your

>EVIDENCE

not some shady video of a guy telling us his opinion

not more footage of the buildings collapsing, we know they collapsed, we have seen this

where is your actual evidence?

wut

Clever Arabs! First time they ever flew birds that big and yet managed to fly at twice the maximum airspeed possible for that altitude.

It was a conspiracy and definitely a cover up (See redacted pages of 9-11 commission report) but I don't see anything that convinces me there were definitely explosive charges supplementing the jet-plane bombings.

The physics actually aren't that crazy when you look at the shitty design of the towers.
Furthermore whenever I watch the collapses it appears they are falling from the top down, like "the pancake effect" theory, not the whole structure collapsing altogether like the controlled demolitions I've watched for comparison.

Your daily existence is bathed in a sense of intellecual inferiority, caused by your intellectual inferiority. In your pain you ascribe this incomperhensible act to actors of that state which has always done things that were incomprehensible to you, thus causing you pain.

Not to mention, that 4 black boxes, which are deemd so fucking strond and sturdy, were destroyed, yet FBI found 2 passports made out of PAPER, hmmmm?

BBC will get the news before it happens!

What most people aren't aware of is the the N.Y. attack was a distraction from the actual target which was a rocket fired at the pentagon to show that 'no one is untouchable'

Honestly, the most classified info you will ever hear in your lifetime.
THIS is where the majority of the 'coverup' actually stems from.

So where are the reports of these multiple blasts?

Sauce?

I watched the towers fall several times, look at the debris, looked at the conspiracies, looked at the towers before they fell, watched the planes impact and explode, I even went through the trouble of looking at how the towers were built. It may as well be a meme. Even if it was a controlled demolition, planes went in, and didn't come out. If they went in and didn't come back out, all pieces of the plane accounted for, then pieces of the planes, if not the majority of the planes, went somewhere. Somewhere inside the building. Obviously, through it. Maybe even down it.

Regarding a controlled demolition: the outer beams were allegedly built to withstand more stress and damage than the inner structure, and anything remotely close to a staggered detonation near or around the outside of the building's frame would be immediately visible. Pieces of the building would've flown off
>up
and out from the alleged detonations, instead of scenes where you could see pieces of steel beams exposed on the face of the outside of the first falling tower bucking, and them shearing moments before it fell. As to the reason the building itself fell, if the framework was meant to be so good? The temperatures, fueled by all kinds of things that burn well, probably didn't melt anything keeping the structure standing. But it more than likely made the inner portion of the structure soft and shitty. On top of an entire plane flying into it; it's a big flying tube of aluminum and smaller moving pieces of assorted harder metals, turned into flying scrap after impact, pieces of it probably becoming shrapnel after the volatile fuel combusted.

It was a building that stood for longer than it should have. If it took that long, the heat probably helped finish what an entire jet started.

If anything, you should be thinking that the government/s at the time could've stopped 9/11, and didn't, as this event could've been what they needed to start the war/s to destroy those "weapons of mass destruction".

jet fuel probably spread out over a large area and simply burned itself off quickly, it doesnt matter how hot it burns, it takes time to burn through a tree

Papers from WTC were fluttering all over town, unburnt.

In the century that steel skyscrapers have been in use, only three have come down from mishap. All three fell on 9/11 and all three belonged to Lucky Larry.
Meanwhile, in London, jet fuel doesn't melt steel beams.

You have to much faith in the competency of government.

NY Fire Dept, expected WTC7 to collapse hour before it happened.

You didn't need a demolition you stupid faggot, just fly cunting jumbo jets into the cunting thing. Why do conspiracy theorists do this shit? They had fucking planes, they wouldn't need christing demolitions you stupid nut fuck.

>30+ 9/11 conspiracy videos
So did you watch the videos debunking those videos? How about the many sites dedicated to debunking them?

Sand nigger or truly just fucking dumb?

Not every floor was consumed by fire and death. It's highly likely that debris from the plane got shot out before it had a chance to burn. That's how
happened. I guarantee there were probably a lot of unburnt objects in the rubble.

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/1559151.stm

911myths.com/index.php?title=The_Black_Boxes

I suggest watching 30+ debunking videos and see if you feel the same way. And if you do, please kill yourself immediately so we can get rid of your iq destroying genes.

>jet fuel probably spread out over a large area and simply burned itself off quickly.
>Ignoring the details of the photo showing virtually nothing but two trees were charred.
>takes time to burn through tree
>implying takes more time than to melt steel beams

People who believe 9/11 was an inside job do so to protect their belief that Muslims are harmless.

911myths.com/index.php?title=The_Hijackers

Oh okay.. Sure they do faggot.

Its common fucking knowledge that planes where crashed into the towers. And Its pretty fucking basic that this would have a destabilizing effects on the towers structural integrity.

ayy lmao

The truth is that Arab jihadists do hate us and wish to kill us. That's what they did on this day.

Thank you for helping me fight these retards off, jesus christ fucking subhumans

>implying the same amount of fuel was released
>implying fuel doesn't soak Into soil
>implying when a forest fire happens all trees are burnt to the ground
>implying a fire in a building doesn't act like an oven

Im a christian, hate muslims, i just believe in it cause there is so much evidence that even a child can connect the dots

Useful idiots aren't necessarily harmless. That's what they are to the government, going back to the 1970's when they allied with and funded Bin Laden, to present time when they've armed more jihadists in the Middle East

The earth's flat

You believe in an orchestrated conspiracy because you watched a fucking YouTube video. You are possibly the dumbest man on Sup Forums right now.

>to protect their belief that Muslims are harmless
Which they probably should as the majority of the perception that Muslims were responsible stems from Israeli covert agenda of CREATING the illusion that Islam and Muslims are/is an enemy religion and people of the United States.

When in fact Islam and Muslims are the enemy of Israel, who are responsible for 9/11.

If, by "us", you mean MuriKKKans, I got a news-flash for you. Jews just might be more unpopular than you lot, but I wouldn't put that to a vote if I were you.

You actually believe the official stories, leave please

>Im a christian, hate muslims,
You are breaking one of Christ's most important commandments. Shame on you.
>John 13:34
>John 15:12

Please explain greenfell tower then faggot? 13+hours of burning and it was still standing

youtu.be/uSuV-tgeXd8

And let's not forget the Dancing Israelis.

Is this a joke? Do you people not understand that conspiracy videos are purposely made in such a way that it causes hysteria?
If the videos were not made this way unfortunately they would not receive as many views. Do you people not know that you are being fed a product? Please learn about marketing and its effects specifically in this case of media marketing, and also the structure of youtube would quite possibly help

Ohh I don't know the difference, perhaps it was the fact of the materials it was made of?
Or quite possibly because a fucking passenger jet didn't fly directly into it!?

Grenfell Tower wasn't packed with nanothermite.