So why the fuck can't fucking Atheists fucking define fucking Atheism you fucking bitch ass motherfucker?

So why the fuck can't fucking Atheists fucking define fucking Atheism you fucking bitch ass motherfucker?

Died.

It is easy to define.

Atheism is the belief that no powerful or supernatural being has created and/or controls life, and believes in scientific reasoning.

But here is something no Religious person can answer.

Which God is the real God and why out of all the world's religions, after all several religions older than Christianity exist still today and 2 of them have more than 1 God.

So who is true?

Crucify yourself

Please no swearing this is a Christian image board

Eat my ass

All the gods described by religions are the same on a deep level, there's no religion who have a better understanding of God than another

Eat a horsecock you fuckbag

>on a deep level
You speak like you understand what you're talking about so please explain this.

I SAID NO SWEARING

Atheism is the denial of any form of religion. Got any other question ?

You know it makes me angry these threads by folks who lie claiming to be Christian or worse actually think they are. You do not exhibit the fruits of the spirit. You are not an example of the teachings and love our Lord offered.You do not in fact inspire others to seek God or Truth.
You either convince people that our faith is foolish or worse scare them away from ever seeking the truth or a closer relationship with God.You should be ashamed of yourself.

We can, you fucking religious type are so fucking blinkered and to fucking dumb to fucking understand so you fucking cry to your fucking magical fucking fuckbag in the fucking clouds for fucking forgiveness

All religions agree on several things about God : an everlasting beeing, leaning toward good/love ad not evil/fear. They all agree on the fact that God goes beyond what our imagination, and that in the end you can't really describe God or say anything about him other that "he is"

I will explain on this anons behalf.
In the Bible God said of religion: It is the teachings and traditions of man that make void the word of God.

Christ said to the High Priests "Let he who is with out sin cast the first stone."

The only time Christ became angry and violent was at the merchants who were selling flase offerings and were paying bribes to the preists to keep selling there crap in the temple thus making it a abattoir instead of a temple.

Simply put God wants you to seek him and to love him.
He does not want you to join a church or follow men who steal your tithes and lie to you.

God is.

Religion isn't.

Seek truth and you will find it.

Not to be a dick but:
>God
>Truth
You get to pick one.

>it makes me angry
>You are not an example of the teachings and love our Lord offered.
So neither are you I guess ?

So what about the religions with multiple Gods?

Because all I hear from you is a theory that God is beyond comprehension, and if he is that, then how did someone find out about him/her/it? Or is the beyond comprehension just an excuse not to be able to explain difficult questions?

Gay OP

Ha. Exactly.
It's a belief in nothing like wtf?

So enlight us, what is the truth ?

Not going to lie, this bitch was a childhood crush.

When can anyone prove god?

I understand you doubts and that comment.

But still it is our job to seek truth.
I find that the "golden rule" is as good as it gets.
That is: Love God with all your heart, soul, and mind. Treat all men as brothers. Do unto them as you would have them do unto you. I don't try and muddy the waters with a whole lot of other nonsense. If you think God is "Odin" and treat all men as brothers who am I to dissuade you?

Anything that can be consistently proven.
Since neither of us can prove or disprove god, we cannot put the label of true or untrue on him.
At best he's unverified.

Does anyone know how many years this meme has gone on?? I don't mind it or anyone I'm just curious

Hush child, the retards are talking...

I can't love someone who doesn't make themselves known to me, spends time with me and shows themselves to be lovable people through their actions.
I'm willing to treat anyone with respect until they give me a reason not to and since I believe in being free until the point that you don't negatively affect the freedom of others, doing unto others like I would have them do to me isn't hard. Is two out of three good enough for you?

Well I've been here for about 8 years, as far as I remember it's been here since before me. So at least 8 years.

I am not your Judge brother.

God is.

But if it helps he is not going to judge you by my rules or the rules of some selfish guy in a funny hat who wants you to give him money while selling you bunnies and eggs.

One day you will stand alone before your creator and will have to justify your actions and words.But you will have to justify them to your standards not mine.

So you have as good a shot as any of us.

May peace be with you.

Egyptians had many gods but they believed it was all differents aspects of the same thing. Those gods are simplified representations of the different aspects of life used so people can relate to them. Btw if you believe that people in ancient time were dumb enough to believe that magical animal-headed creature really existed you might be dumb yourself.

>how did someone find out about him/her/it?
Because everything is a part of God and you can find him within yourself. People found it while seeking their true nature/the truth within themselves.
It is beyond our comprehension because you can't imagine what God is with your mind, you have to feel it with your whole self. God can't be described other than "the one who is", if you say "God is" then you can't add anything past this sentence (or maybe just "God is love").
The thing is you have to find him within yourself, you can't share it with others, the day you'll find it you'll just see : it is. People around you will ask you "what is", but you won't be able to explain it to them because it just is, there's no other way do describe it.

God doesn't judge, people judge themselves

Bullshit, if anything i started seeing it at the end of 2012 or during 2013, can't even be sure

Athiesm.

The belief that gods and the divine do not exist. Done.

That seems more accurate... I knew it was relatively recent

Meh I'm a stoner and prone to misremember things. If your recollection is more accurate, I'll defer to that.

This is now an eyebrow thread

Man these ylyl threads really need to be labeled if you are gonna start one

Incorrect. But thanks for trying.

When you decide what atheism is and no one can tell you different

Glad you pixellated out the piss flaps, otherwise that pic would be highly offensive.

But Atheism is easily defined? The belief that no God exists. Theists are people whose belief is that A God DOES exist. Agnostics are not sure and basically act like Athiests but will then turn around and be Theists if convinced well enough

The word itself tells us the definition:
a = without
theism = belief in god(s)
It does not mean belief that god(s) do not exist. It is simply an absence of belief.

The definition is literally in the name.

A-Theism. The rejection of theism in all forms.

OP is a retard.

Wrong again. Moron or christfag?

ATHEISM IS A THEISM CONTAINING NO GOD, THUS NO NEED FOR A PREFIX. FOR A LAUGH, THE FOUNDING FATHERS OF THE WORD ATHEISM DECIDED THEY'D HAVE A LAUGH AND CALL IT "ATHEISM" INSTEAD OF "A THEISM, MEANING OF OR REFERRING TO AN INDIVIDUAL THEISM'

Neither. Athiest. I have no proof of a God therefore I don't belive in a God. I can personally observe the science that made the universe. God didn't do it. Athiest. Done. Next question, denialfag?

Triggered christfag shouting at clouds

Given that you twice failed to spell atheist correctly, I'm going with moron.

Atheism was a word invented by theists, to describe people who do not believe in god.
Before that, they were just people who didn't believe.

The more I see that child, the more I want to skull fuck her.

what is this, a thread for bothered people? caps lock is one button & i dont really care about the subject just being a douche canoe for a laugh youre the autist

Last time and then we never speak again.

THE BURDEN OF PROOF FOR YOUR GOD CLAIM LIES SOLELY ON YOU.

Either provide PROOF of your bullshit god or admit you are an atheist and god is superstitious nonsense.

THIS IS ALL ON YOU.

I think that when I see Atreyu.

atheism isnt a beleif, its a lack of one.

hence the a-

Still triggered, still shouting

make your mind up, its either a beleif that god doesnt exist or its the lack of a beleif that there is a god.

its the difference between innocent and not guilty. you dont go to court to prove someone is innocent, you simply have to find them not guilty.

You know I really hate these threads.
I often enter them to rebuke the OP as a Christian I think they damage the faith.

But your options or choices suck.

Certainly I can not prove God exists to you.
But that does not make me an atheist. Nor does it prove YOUR particular claims.

sorry, what was that? all i could hear was "REEEEEE"

>I often enter them to rebuke the OP as a Christian I think they damage the faith.

The non-existence of your favourite god is more damaging to your faith. 2000 years of searching and still not a scrap of evidence. Just like the other 10,000 gods. Your god is fake, champ.

BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT

Nope he ISRAEL.
But JEW will never know it.

ralph pls go

Next question?

You already have your answer.

The disbelief in god? The idea even if god is real, we have no need for him. Name the last miracle that happend after humans started recording history? You cant, its a fairy tale and even if it was true, there haven't been any more miracles, so what do i need him for?

I've been browsing Sup Forums for almost 10 years and I can tell you these "muh atheist" cancer threads are relatively recent, i'd say like 3-4 years ago, which is an unbelievably long time for this kind of shit...

HEY GUYS
ITS THE NEVERENDING SHITPOST
AGAIN!!!