Why is nature so cruel ?

Why is nature so cruel ?

got to eat, im guessing. better another animal tho

Because it doesn't give a fuck about what humans think is "cruel."

to kill faggots like you

Because evolution is the epitome of perfection. If it's not perfect, it will not survive.

Someday, robots will be created by humans and explore, harvest other planets and evolution will have reached its maximum potential.

Until then, this is a necessity.

And, also, as a bonus the robotic AI may wipe out human existence.

That'd be cool with me, too.

Cause we're imprisoned in a material universe created by evil. The Demiurgus made this place, and we fell into it.

because there are no Animal Police. If there were, more animals would behave better

well, they dont have welfare like the didn-dus, so they have to WORK for their food.

This fucking picture man. Wow.

Because things that kill, or fear death, and pain, survive. It's just the way reality works.

Nature isn't cruel, you percieve it as cruel because your ancestors were cruel enough to put you in a place where you can perceive things as cruel.

Have to eat something, user. You think it's just gonna wait..
>oh you finish birthing, I'll wait till you're done. I got all day

Nature is cruel. Be cruel back.

It's not. You're just a pussy.

/thread

I always kill the bunnies in skyrim

it is not cruel neither good
it is what it is

Fucking dumbasses. We don't define what hurts. Let's see if you can change what you "think" after I shove a nail in your toe to negate the pain. Good luck.

This kills the crab.

they just eat each other alive, don't even care about killing their prey first, why should they though?

I love evolution, but it is not perfection. Evolution does the best it can with what it's given. Us humans have fucked up backs because the spine is still better suited to be supported by 4 legs.

why do you need such a sophisticated rifle to hunt rabbit

but I'm still alive :(

>hurt/pain=cruel/morality
Wow man, you're really fucking smart!
At least have a basis for your counter-argument before you go name-calling, dumbass.

its not about being perfect, its about surviving, there are plenty of weird ass things in nature that arent optimal, but they dont stop a species from surviving.

evolution is neither intelligent nor perfect, it is simply a consequence of selective pressures exuded upon a reproductive group
genes are not chosen to be passed down. If they were we would not have sickle-cell anemia or turner syndrome, etc.

stop treating it like some incredible magical entity

Life feeds on life.

replied to the wrong people

>I wake up in the morning im triggered
>take a shower in the morning im triggered
>brush my teeth im triggered

"Cruelty: callous indifference to or pleasure in causing pain and suffering/behavior that causes pain or suffering to a person or animal."

We're not just "perceiving" it as cruel. It IS cruel, by definition. I hate people who promote relativistic bullshit like this.

This is an incorrect statement.

Evolution does not imply perfection, or any form of absolute objectivity at all. Many species have successfully evolved useless or vestigial traits that haven't affected their ability to survive.

Evolution is simply a process of random events that is subject to selection pressures. It is, for the most part, a series of lucky mutations.

>by definition
Yeah you really aren't worth half of my time. Up your perspective game noob.

>oh no, words

It is what life is. Pain and avoidness of pain. It is the warp and weave of your, and every thing that is alive's basis. It is what has driven the very first slime mold from a billion years ago into YOU.

Hey man, a word to the wise. Thats an easy meal in any survival situation. That deer ain't going to be able to respond to shit after a birth like that. And the babies defenseless, and tender. Super easy.

I don't, but the AK is fun and it lets me confirm that my red dot is dialed in properly

So what you're saying is, animals had a grip on what is "cruel" or "indifferent" before humans existed to slap that lable on the natural circle of life?

Very sneaky how the biggest pleasure of sex keeps the whole thing in motion for all living things.

Funny thing about hyenas. It's actually a matriarcal species. Females rule the pack, males must remain submissive to them or else they risk their life... It's although a species with one the most powerful jaws ever in the animal reign. They can break a fucking femur with it...

> to a fucking rabbit

You made me cringe.

Pleasure and pain I always say. Just look at any druggie.

It's a bunny idiot

you're a faggot for putting all of that shit on an AK.

Ultimaks are for maggots that hate their optics. Be a man and get an RS regulate mount.

I'm glad you're so triggered

two for one. doge is just enjoying the lords bounty.

wat

The difference is you're not a starving animal going by on instinct to survive. You just wanna show how much of a flaming faggot you are by wanting to torture someone over your disdain of simple laws of nature.

TL;DR you're a fucking idiot.
Don't anthropomorphize animals.

It's not about labels, or what animals were thinking -- if anything at all. We came along later to put a name to things that cause pain. Doesn't mean things weren't "cruel" before the word existed. That's like saying the universe didn't exist a billion years ago because the word "universe" didn't exist yet.

and lose the 100 series folding stock being able to fold? Fuck that.

fucker got a 2 for one special

one animal dies so the other can survive. whats your point?
hyaenas dont wear guns.

not i don't give a fuck that you're a massive faggot

Intention to be cruel isn't necessary to be cruel. I'm not anthropomorphizing anything. Animals feel pain, so they can be subject to impersonal cruelty just as much as we can.

Ayyy lmao.
Them feels.

I'll agree to disagree with you user, I like you. Let's fuck?

There's no such thing as cruelty in their world since they're not sentient beings. They don't have morals. They're not even doing it to be cruel in the first place and there's no such thing as politeness to begin with in their brain.

For the glory of Allahu SALLAMA HOODINE ASALAMA

>this
Thanks for doing the thing I'm way too fucking high to do

Depends. Are you hot?

>animals arent sentient

Umm...you should probably learn the definition of sentient. Any mammal with a moderately advanced central nervous system would qualify as sentient.

Relative to what exactly? ;)

Is it any surprise that humanity was birthed from such a place? At the end we're not all that different from them. We just have the ability to think that we're not.

Oh nevermind. That 100 series is sex on a stick. What about a TWS dogleg?

GEOTAGGED PICTURE. iAMAFAg

Only beings that can think subjectively and are capable of questioning their existence and coming with things such as God and evolution are considered sentient.

And that's why it's ok to shoot a deer and eat it.

>hurr durr I'm edgy (and smart)
Look fucka the hairy cunts and the fishy cunts and the flying cunts all feel pain, and they are constantly being killed (in pain) which is cruel, k?
Get tricken' real, kid.

Learn to shoot iron sights better. That is so tacticool and totally unnecessary for what you are doing

What makes you think we're so special as to be the only sentient beings on this planet? What's different about an elephant, for instance, that makes it non-sentient? And it doesn't matter whether or not they are capable of moral judgment. All that's required for cruelty is the presence of pain, which any sane person would say most mammals experience.

i think user is trying to say that causing animals pain is cruelty, not anything about morals or whatever

>DUDE WEED LMAO
thanks for the update on ur lyf

Geotagged? Lol. Noob. Lol.

I'll do what I want, thanks for your opinion! Idiot

Happy hunting akfag

Considered sentient to who? Who are you to say that a dolphin doesn't know it exists? In fact, we have good reasons to think they do. What does it matter anyway? They still experience pain.

>Buzzwords and low IQ babble

You're welcome, newfaggot.

Hmmmm, viel...

Yeah, but pro-lifers have changed the meaning of the word. Now a fetus is sentient and a deer, or insect or even a jellyfish by default.

Yeah man smoke another bong and let everyone know, faggot.

Lol nice argument

Fucker. I concede.

Awwwww, look!

Sweetie-pie just made his first internet argument with semantics!

Who's a cute little rascal who's winning arguments?

You are! :D

YOU are! :D

(neck yourself you shitfuck, you know what he meant even though the proper term is "sapient")

>low IQ
You neckbeards hate getting REKT (is that a buzzword?) By people who sound dumber than you LOL
yv been REKT bruv

Despite the horrible English, user has a point.

i thought this was going to be a rekt thread.
Good thing it isn't. but instead we just got massive faggots debating about "animals and their morals"

The elephant doesn't understand cruelty and politeness. You can look up every scientific research if you want. Cruelty is a human term, sure we can say it looks cruel, but that's just our perspective, and we are projecting our own human abilities into them, when they don't even have the capability to be cruel.

I appreciate that is nature but it is still horrible, such is life

>reads "fishy cunts"
>assumes user is being 100% serious

Because by being a little faster, and a little stronger, organisms started getting their energy by preying on other animals. This made it so that they don't need to spend 90% of their time awake eating plants to get the energy they needed. This extra free time let them do things other than eat, and was a necessary step in the evolution of society and humanity. Simply put, we can live a better life by being cruel.

The irony is that you're the only one being edgy. You might be mad as hell too. Calm down, manchild.

he's correct about the animal world, but when it comes to us we have the moral obligation to treat them well

Having another go are we?
LOL

If you reply like a total sperg, people will laugh at you in real life. You haven't rekt anyone, sorry.

what do you mean by cruel? Hes just helping her give birth