>be me
>19
>The only 2 women who have seen my penis after puberty said I have a baby dick

[Pic related]

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/4619491
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If that's hard then they're right.

What do you mean 'if' 'im hard? I obviously am.

Gr8 b8 m8, that dick is huge...

Coulda been a semi.

Better get rich

Soft

Date a dom chick who's into SPH.

Meant to send the non blurry one

God damn I feel so much better.

God damnit, here we go

Are you fat? Try losing weight.

No!

oh man, this is terrible.

OP you have made me feel better of my size, for that I leave a fedora

I really feel sorry for you OP.

Normally people worry about their size when they are just slightly below average - but i truly don't think you could pleasure a woman with a cock that size its just way too small.

Lol yup, thanks for the confidence boost, OP!
Still a fag though

Just learn how to eat pussy really good.

This

Damn OP mine looks like that soft

Are your fingers longer?

This. I'm sure there's some type of woman out there for you, OP. Don't give up. Use the internet.

>Lose the weight
>laser off the fur
>become a sissy trap

It's your only hope OP

Jesus I'm thirteen and got a 5 ln hard

Lose weight. The reason its "turtled" while soft is your weight. Fat deposits in your pelvis is basically choking what you've got. Sort it out now or in a few decades time your fat and skin will fuse to the cartilage in your dick and require surgery to correct it is a common enough thing to happen to Asians.

Mod-
Ah, fuck it.

this

Nigger you're getting banned MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

is that hard

I'm sorry dude. That's even worse than mine. In heaven, 72 virgins will fight over it.

I don't believe you. post with time stamp

∑ ╬ ‡

Dude you'll be fine. much of the time it is just psychological and societal issue - there is a pretty good documentary about a guy with a micropenis that might be helpful for you to watch: vimeo.com/4619491 - hope everything turns alright man you'll be fine, good luck

Be trap

nah don't feel bad that's an average white dick

That, and he's a grown ass man with an 8 year olds dick. She ain't going to know it's even in.

*praying for OP*

worst bait

Yeah it's a baby dick sorry user

Nothing being a millionaire won't fix. Of course she'll still joke about it with her friends when you aren't around

my dick was twice that size when i was 10, thats what you get for jacking off so early, it kills you T

You know what's hotter than a big dick? Confidence. I shit you not. My dick is just a tad larger than yours. There have been multiple times I take my pants off, a girl comments on my size, and I reply with something dominant, grab their hair, and flip them over. "I thought you would've been bigger..." "I thought this was the part you shut the fuck up and take it." Like, if you establish you're the one in control? If you have good social skills and are able to wave away comments like that, drowning in pussy is no problem.

Protip: Get good at giving head. A convo I had about a week ago "You sure five and a half inches is enough to make me cum?" "Yeah, and if that's not enough, good luck surviving ten minutes of my tongue." Made her cum. It's simple shit dude. Fake confidence till you have it.

Whats it like erect op?

How early is too early? I started jerking off at 12 and have an over 7" dick.

this

If someone said that to me after I said something like "your dick is small" I'd probably die from laughing

Sure you do user

>Sure you do user
I do, 7" isn't even that big. If I was gonna lie I'd say it was 10".

I'm sure confidence is hot, but my dick is bigger than his when it's flaccid. Your post also reads of parts autism.

I feel bad for you OP, because I'm looking down right now and I just don't get it. That's some fucked up shit. I'm sorry.

Faggot here.

I would love to have a tiny dick, but sadly my dick is not tiny.

7" is in the top 5 percentile

Most people who claim 7" (or any size really) either exaggerate their size or don't measure it correctly (look at any self-reported size study)

I wouldn't believe you unless you backed it up with evidence.

Ask your mom. She can vouch

bump

OP, learn to lick pussy. And be willing to hang out down there without getting much in return. Most people are lazy anyway.

She'd vouch that you're probably a dicklet looking to boost your ego online by going
>hurr durr i'm 7 inchez lol!!11
At every opportunity you get

Seriously, this shit right here.
Learn to make that bitch think you can breath through your fucking ears.

dumb faggot i started jerking off at 8-10 and i have a 20cm dick

lol

my god is this what a circumcised dick looks like?

the only way for you to go is using your mind to make a girl addicted to you, if she loves you she will love your dick, and theres plenty to fulfill a womans vagina & ass

Your dad wishes it was a fiver. He bit that pillow hard

Which parts sound autistic?

The anxiety of the situation can be pretty crippling. Having that put on blast to other girls and even other guys. It's enough to make you not take advantage of a situation. But it's all whatever I guess.

>tfw deep down in your heart you know it's not 7" and you lie online to feel better about yourself

>and I reply with something dominant, grab their hair, and flip them over
>"I thought this was the part you shut the fuck up and take it."
>Like, if you
> If you have good social skills and are able to wave away comments like that
It was the phrasing, I think. There's just a lot of cringe going on there.

Makes it sound like you've never had sex or something.

That guy's been long gone

Rate my dick?

that is worse that op's dick imo, that shit is dry and half pink wtf

WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOUR BALLS

youre autistic if you think a girl wants to hear "I thought this was the part you shut the fuck up and take it." when youre only packing a millimeter peter.

shave your dick it will look bigger at least

coming from a female, this is good advice

Yeah, that's why I called it autistic.

That's a big lighter!

Confidence goes a long way but it's kinda laughable trying to be a hard azz at that point.

It's like trying to rob a bank with a fake gun and when they realize be like just give me the money anyway please

He may be long gone but at least we know he doesn't have a long dick

is that one of the small bic lighters you get at gas stations?

you have a baby dick

>lost

ITT: Confidence boost

Actually appreciate the feedback.

wew lad, your hard is my soft.
You made me feel pretty good tonight op, that must be worth something

I haven't even been posting that was guys trolling you. Anyway here's proof. Also being in the 5th percentile means 1 in 20 men have a dick bigger than 7 inches, so it's about half as common as being left handed. Not that rare.

I've seen the "delete system 32" and "search 'lolita' on imagefap" meme but this one is new to me

Must have searched hard for that one user

I created the webm today check it on gfycat

Op you have been given a gift. That picture of your dick has made me feel unrelentingly better about mine. Thanks for that man.

that's not true retard. nice b8

If that's you soft it's big if that's you hard it's tiny did those girls know they change length?

because this one isnt a meme my friend

Here's another one for ya.

>I re-uploaded

Also interested in this
I have 20cm cock and my fingers are the longest I ever compared with others

This is bait right?

Could be worse